Girls who broke your heart thread

Shutup said:
So it"s cool for you to put her on blast, but the second she registers and tries to defend herself you turn into a fucking vag?

I cannot believe out of every website I frequent and out of all the wanna be hardasses I see post that I"d be sitting here reading this shit from you.
This in so much seriousness. Talk shit about someone a lot and then get pissy and claim e-stalking?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I attempted to PM the administrators in an effort to comply with the advice I was given. No more, no less. Have fun with it, fellas.
This is fucking funny shit. You sound exactly like Millie with all your fake ass legal shit. I"m sure the law enforcement give a shit that your ex is being mean to you on the internet - actually not even being mean, just calling you out on your fucking lies. MILLIETROLL2.0!

aychamo_aycono said:
This is fucking funny shit. You sound exactly like Millie with all your fake ass legal shit. I"m sure the law enforcement give a shit that your ex is being mean to you on the internet - actually not even being mean, just calling you out on your fucking lies. MILLIETROLL2.0!
Haha. Glad to see ya back Aychamo!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once they read about your slurping don"t be surprised if that shit spreads all over town. Slurpee Boy

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol grobbee you are such a fucking pussy. man the fuck up and reap what you"ve sown.

hey grobbee"s ex - if you wanna get down with a real man who has zero homosexual tendencies, pm me. you"ll be talkin with THIS GUY:

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Come on grobbee, don"t take the high road. This has so much potential, don"t fizzle out on us man.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
O LAWDY call the cops, some chick is refuting her ex-boyfriend on the internetz! I bet the Chinese authorities already know. Picture of crazy bitch included:

britney-spears02230702.jpg

britney-spears02230702.jpg

Occido_foh

shitlord
Grob.. it"s easy to see that you"re clearly the BITCH of your relationships.
So how does it feel to have your ex-girlfriend spit on her hand, and then fuck you in the ass?

Grow a pair of balls, you genetic trashcan. You"re so pathetic it"s hilarious...

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
kegkilla said:
lol grobbee you are such a fucking pussy. man the fuck up and reap what you"ve sown.

hey grobbee"s ex - if you wanna get down with a real man who has zero homosexual tendencies, pm me. you"ll be talkin with THIS GUY:
Haha since this started, I just knew keg was gonna show up and post the LOL Sup Pussy. Glad I"m not dissapointed.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
hahah, that is pretty funny. Grobee"s ex should make some posts here!

And hey Aychamo good to see you back, the mourning and exile stage of the dead girlfriend must"ve finally ended.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Occido said:
Grob.. it"s easy to see that you"re clearly the BITCH of your relationships.
So how does it feel to have your ex-girlfriend spit on her hand, and then fuck you in the ass?

Grow a pair of balls, you genetic trashcan. You"re so pathetic it"s hilarious...
Ouch!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ravvenn said:
Why do you PM me and reply here, too?

Not much to reply to, unless laughing counts.

Bust out the restraining order, pussy.
How could I NOT sig that? lol

The ex needs to start posting, this thread just got interesting again.

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Since i"m such a skank, most guys I"ve been with absolutely go bananas when they blow their load in me, go down on my asshole, make me cum, suck it out, and feed it to me in a big shitstash kiss.
how many times have you called her crying like a little bitch since she posted on here. And wtf is up with the cops, man up dude from the looks of it if you were smart you could keep her on the side as a back up fuck.

pussy.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don"t click on this thread for a day and this is what happens. I anxiously await where this thread is heading.