Girls who broke your heart thread

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:
So you totally back Grobbee after we give him shit after all the BS and cum sucking hes done but Aychamo says something and its a lie just because you dont want to believe it? Fuck, your more bat shit insane than Grobbe, his ex, and Aychamo together. Pot calling the kettle black?
You"re a fucking idiot, seriously. Aychamo"s not getting hit from the left field because some people want to harp on his "sorrows". Don"t say anything if you have no idea what you"re talking about, you just make yourself look like a dumbass.

FYI Aychamo has randomly made these cries for attention for almost as long as he"s been here - longer than you from the look of your join date.

Badabidi said:
You"re a fucking idiot, seriously. Aychamo"s not getting hit from the left field because some people want to harp on his "sorrows". Don"t say anything if you have no idea what you"re talking about, you just make yourself look like a dumbass.

FYI Aychamo has randomly made these cries for attention for almost as long as he"s been here - longer than you from the look of your join date.
OMG! My join date! I must be completely wrong about everything I ever post!

Draz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
You"re like a pathetic dog begging for attention. I"m just putting anyone on ignore who tries to troll me about what happened. It"s honestly not worth the 10 seconds to read your post and it probably kills a few brain cells at the same time. I feel really sorry for how pathetic some of you truly are.
Its not like you actually said what happened to begin with, other than she died. How did she die?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Draz said:
Its not like you actually said what happened to begin with, other than she died. How did she die?
I"m very aware I never shared any details of it with you guys. The last thing I want is to give details to the internet, and have the handful of people here that are complete retards throw it in my face every time I make a post.

Draz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I"m very aware I never shared any details of it with you guys. The last thing I want is to give details to the internet, and have the handful of people here that are complete retards throw it in my face every time I make a post.
And saying how she died gives them ammo...how??

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Well to be fair, even if you give Aychamo the benefit of the doubt and assume he"s being 100% genuine about everything, do you think people will lay off him and let up if he says "oh, this is what happened." No matter what happens people are going to harp on him about it.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Draz said:
And saying how she died gives them ammo...how??
Because there are pussies out there that LOVE to hide behind their keyboard and monitor and prove to the internet how fucking retarded they are EVERY..chance..they..get. Regardless of the subject at hand they will take the chance to be cocksuckers whenever they can get it.

And a large number on these boards prove that every day. So, it"s understandable why he doesn"t want to share those details. Personally, it"s none of our business. It"s a tragic loss and -most- people don"t like to share those details.

Sorry for your loss, Aych.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
EmpireF4i said:
So you totally back Grobbee after we give him shit after all the BS and cum sucking hes done but Aychamo says something and its a lie just because you dont want to believe it? Fuck, your more bat shit insane than Grobbe, his ex, and Aychamo together. Pot calling the kettle black?
Grobbee gave you the ammunition you give him shit for. He"s not trying to be an emo faggot coming up with a new pity party every time he gets bored online.

You"ve got a short memory if you don"t think Aychamo is just an attention whore coming up with random various bullshit to get people to feel sorry for him. Look back thru the years and see if you don"t notice a pattern.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:
OMG! My join date! I must be completely wrong about everything I ever post!
Oh man, you totally got me there. I forgot that trying to make a point with any remote use of logic or intelligence is pretty much a waste of time when it"s to you. I mean shit, I should"ve gathered that from what you posted against Cutlery. Anyway, keep it real brother while I live in my shack reminiscing about being a glory hasbeen from 2002.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah, some really weak flames too. This year shit is pretty lame. We need Chuck to send Eomer a random text or something.