Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
TheCutlery said:
So when an ex of yours shows up to a messageboard you post at and starts flinging shit around, you want everyone else to side with her, right? You"d never hope that we would all see her for the psychotic bitch she is?
Dude this is the internet, are you new here?

If you show a sign of weakness the internet will jam in the knife and start twisting. If you go all "serious business" then the internet will just push the knife in farther.

Anyone who"s spent any reasonable amount of time on forums knows threatening to contact the police over flaming always leads to epic lulz.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it is her, I am betting there are some truths in her story. I feel sorry for anyone who takes what she says as 100% fact. I think it"s more of people just looking to get a good laugh. I don"t feel like going back and reading all his advice but he did come off as a fucking dating coach. So he gets put in check a bit. Big deal? Let the internet police itself.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
I personally don"t give a crap about which one of them is telling the truth.

All I know is he talked mad shit about her and the second she came here he was the one that went all batshit about restraining orders.
I don"t much care who is telling the truth either, I"m just down with the drama. We can be sure that neither is telling the truth, actually, but that it lies somewhere in between. Although not necessarily equidistant from either perspective. However given the lack of any substantive posts so far, this thread went from potentially awesome to a bunch of people circle jerking awfully fast.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So I went over to the new girl"s place last night. Well not her place, she"s house sitting for a friend, as she lives at home with her dad and step mom (saving for a downpayment). She cooked me dinner, we hung out and watched the Oilers lose again and in general more or less went over each other"s dating past. I"m sure a bunch of people will say that"s a bad idea, but as I have very little dating history it was mostly her talking. She admitted to in the past having checked a boyfriend"s email to catch him cheating (he was), which is a little concerning, but says she"s changed and not the jealous type. I guess we"ll see about that. She doesn"t strike me as having a lot of crazy in her, but I could easily be wrong on that. It came up that while I was in Japan, I"d hooked up with someone, and she had also hooked up with a friend. Neither of us particularly cared as we"d only just met and didn"t owe each other anything. Overall it was a good conversation, I got to know her a lot better I think, and I like what I"ve learned. Again, she doesn"t seem to have much crazy and seems genuinely like a pretty stable, nice, affectionate girl.

I don"t remember exactly how it came up, but apparently we"re a couple now. I think we were just doing pillow talk and she said something about being together, and I was like "oh we"re together now are we." She kinda back tracked and asked if it was too soon or if that made me feel uncomfortable, and I believe I said something along the lines of not feeling trapped, that I was too busy to be dating someone else anyway, and that if I realized that I didn"t like her down the road I could just break up with her anyway so why get hung up on definitions? I"m such a charmer. She laughed and seemed happy enough with that as an answer.

Now, off to get in a heli and shred the gnar! I hope to return to a massive drama storm.

Brad2770

The whole reason I called Grobbee out (before the PM from the ex) was because I believe in "Practice what you preach".

If you are going to be giving "good" relationship advice, then you should also be practicing this same advice. Granted, I do not expect the advice he gives to flow perfectly with his situations, but he needs to be at least stable in his own relationships.

I gave him benefit of the doubt until he came in with the "Left ex 3 months ago and new girl is a planned pregnancy. Oh, and I am not divorced". That shit ain"t normal. No matter how long you knew the other girl. And in reality, is more fucked up than me fucking random girls with a fucked up dating perspective while still caring for my ex.

If I didnt admit that I had a thing for my ex anymore, no one would really give me shit for how I date.

Oh, and I do hope for some drama, but it seems Grobbee may be working behind the lines to keep her from posting. I would think she would have already blew things up in here with what was said in the PM.

guanna_foh

shitlord
sounds like they are both pussies. i havnt been following this thread till yesterday, and im not gonna bother to read through all you faggots crying about your girlfriends, but let me tell you man, if "slurping" has anything to do with mancum in your mouth (even if it is your own), then you are a god damned faggot all the way. may as well give up on bitches and go suck some cock. this may be the reason you have girl trouble.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
guanna said:
sounds like they are both pussies. i havnt been following this thread till yesterday, and im not gonna bother to read through all you faggots crying about your girlfriends, but let me tell you man, if "slurping" has anything to do with mancum in your mouth (even if it is your own), then you are a god damned faggot all the way. may as well give up on bitches and go suck some cock. this may be the reason you have girl trouble.
The only slurper in this thread is way ahead of you

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This might be because I"m completely strung out... but Jay Cutlery you"re a fucking moron if you actually think anyone outside of you gives a fuck what"s really going between them.

You TOTALLY missed the point on what we were calling his pansy ass out on.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Dang, looks like Grobbee quashed his girlfriend with those veiled threats on the board and probably not-so-veiled threats over the telephone. He"ll do well in China.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Snugglebear said:
Dang, looks like Grobbee quashed his girlfriend with those veiled threats on the board and probably not-so-veiled threats over the telephone. He"ll do well in China.
Probably he said something like "if you tell anymore shit I"m posting the nudes!"

.... and from how Grobbee describes his girls, she"s fat and ugly. God help us.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
Brad is a shitty dad. There"s no argument to be had here. Everyone tells him this. Grobbee is slightly homosexual. Again, no argument to be had.
No he"s a shitty husband/boyfriend. He"s also not too bright, and slightly addicted to his own failure. That doesn"t make him a bad father.

Grobbee is totally gay though, as long as a chick tells him to do it.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Probably he said something like "if you tell anymore shit I"m posting the nudes!"

.... and from how Grobbee describes his girls, she"s fat and ugly. God help us.
I take it the funeral must"ve been pretty good

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Badabidi said:
I take it the funeral must"ve been pretty good
You"re like a pathetic dog begging for attention. I"m just putting anyone on ignore who tries to troll me about what happened. It"s honestly not worth the 10 seconds to read your post and it probably kills a few brain cells at the same time. I feel really sorry for how pathetic some of you truly are.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
You"re like a pathetic dog begging for attention. I"m just putting anyone on ignore who tries to troll me about what happened. It"s honestly not worth the 10 seconds to read your post and it probably kills a few brain cells at the same time. I feel really sorry for how pathetic some of you truly are.
Took you 10 seconds to read that? You"re supposed to be a doctor right; so that"d mean you have to at least be remotely intelligent?

Then again that"s probably as much time you put into thinking when you make an effort to spread around your worthless shit. Save your pity for yourself, you"re the only one who needs it. That and anyone who"s dumb enough to get anywhere near you.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
So what you"re saying is that you got caught in a lie, but couldn"t help yourself, had to come back and start rubbing shit in Grobbee"s face?

You"re an attention whore and a bitch, and you got caught in your bullshit. You can either pay the piper and move on, or you can keep being a bitch. Seems you"ve already made your choice.

TheCutlery said:
So when an ex of yours shows up to a messageboard you post at and starts flinging shit around, you want everyone else to side with her, right? You"d never hope that we would all see her for the psychotic bitch she is?

You"re a hypocrite.
Any of my exes can come in here and say shit because the stuff I mentioned in this thread was true and they know it. Grobbee is scare because the shit he said was lies and now he doesnt want to be called out on it.

Sure, maybe they are both just psychotic, but no one here really gives a shit, we just want the good read.

TheCutlery said:
So what you"re saying is that you got caught in a lie, but couldn"t help yourself, had to come back and start rubbing shit in Grobbee"s face?

You"re an attention whore and a bitch, and you got caught in your bullshit. You can either pay the piper and move on, or you can keep being a bitch. Seems you"ve already made your choice.
So you totally back Grobbee after we give him shit after all the BS and cum sucking hes done but Aychamo says something and its a lie just because you dont want to believe it? Fuck, your more bat shit insane than Grobbe, his ex, and Aychamo together. Pot calling the kettle black?