Girls who broke your heart thread

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
This is the hilarious story people tell at their weddings or over brunch with their other retarded "couple" friends. This is such a great way to break the ice with this girl at the nursing department. You can turn it around, don"t listen to the over-analyzers.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I"m going to see what I can do, I don"t want to over anaylze it snuggle but at the same time I don"t want to continue to make this a complete fuck up issue either.

Dabamf, I believe im going to stick with your texting suggestion. If it works, great, if not...well fuck...hopefully I bump into another girl like this and I have a better story for this thread.

Anyways, I"ll keep it updated in a few days and let ya know how things work out.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
I think calling would be better if you can play it off and not seem weird or desparate about it. Texting doesn"t give you too much room to type what happened, and if you send more than one, it"ll be a bit weird.

I"d say go with the voicemail; there you can laugh it off how fucking crazy your ex is and explain how she was just pissed that you were getting a pretty girl"s (or another compliment here) number, and what another poster said, say you"ll call in a day or two after you"re [not busy from something fucking awesome].

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I am extremely disappointed that nothing came of the Grobbee shit.

Convo said:
yeah, some really weak flames too. This year shit is pretty lame. We need Chuck to send Eomer a random text or something.
lol, actually I texted her a week or two back. Just said that I hoped she was going to the rest of the Oilers games because they needed the luck (she figures she"s good luck because every game she goes to, they win). She texted back that I would have to take her then, to which I responded sorry, already had plans that night and I wasn"t going to be making any of the rest of the games. And that was about it. Sorry for the lack of drama in that respect. And I haven"t heard from Xerxes either. And unfortunately, things seem to be going swimmingly with Anne, or whatever pseudonym I picked for her, although again right now it"s difficult to not call or text her all the time cause I think she"s just so swell.

Shutup said:
Orrrrrrrrrrrr nudes of an ex or current girlfriend for that matter.
Working on it, Anne was totally down with it when I texted her from the lodge, asked what I thought about girls touching themselves and so on. But I guess she got a bladder infection from the last time we hung out, didn"t take a leak after sex, so she"s recovering from that for the time being. Will share when I have received!

Alcestis said:
Chick is a winner. No pressure, but don"t mess this one up Eomer. xD
Yeah, she has even said that she wants to try a threesome. I think she brought it up. Said her motto was "trying everything twice." Although actually I don"t know that I"m all that down with a threesome within a relationship that I want to go somewhere, shit is full of landmines.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
Yeah, she has even said that she wants to try a threesome. I think she brought it up. Said her motto was "trying everything twice." Although actually I don"t know that I"m all that down with a threesome within a relationship that I want to go somewhere, shit is full of landmines.
Well that there is a big sign that she"s great fuck material, not so great relationship material. Of course, I only know that fact and don"t know the rest, but be prepared to take advantage of that fact if it ever becomes clear that she"s not relationship material if you can see it before it degrades below the fuck material level.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Jimmy: I dunno, honestly I"d move on like Salshun suggested. You"re under no obligation to explain yourself to someone who would just walk off when some nobody out of nowhere makes a clearly venomous (and possibly false) accusation. No chance for explanation even. Just call, leave a voicemail explaining yourself in the most condensed way you can think of, but do it to prevent your rep from tarnishing at your job site - if she"s the type to spread it around. But I"d not expect anything further of that. Plenty of other hot nursing ladies to pick up. Great story though. xD

Eomer- Jesus. Don"t do it, don"t do it, don"t do it. That"s a fucking test of the biggest, most obvious variety possible. Gotta love throwing out random, insanely hot suggestions the first few weeks you"re with a guy to gauge his reaction and set the tone of the relationship to come. She doesn"t want you to think she"s boring underneath or that things will fizzle out should it turn into an extended relationship, so she"s trying to figure out your intent. Hell, she may not even truly want or have seriously considered the effect of an early threesome in a relationship, but it"s a huge card to play. So she did. She doesn"t know where you"re going with this, probably because of lack of texting/calls/etc. (good job btw). Now"s the time you up the frequency of dates and contact, because she"s exactly where you want her. If she brings threesomes or another action that might jeopardize thelong-term relationshipup again, that"s the best time to tell her what she"s trying to dig out of you: where you think the whole thing stands and where you want it to go.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alcestis said:
Eomer- Jesus. Don"t do it, don"t do it, don"t do it. That"s a fucking test of the biggest, most obvious variety possible. Gotta love throwing out random, insanely hot suggestions the first few weeks you"re with a guy to gauge his reaction and set the tone of the relationship to come. She doesn"t want you to think she"s boring underneath or that things will fizzle out should it turn into an extended relationship, so she"s trying to figure out your intent. Hell, she may not even truly want or have seriously considered the effect of an early threesome in a relationship, but it"s a huge card to play. So she did. She doesn"t know where you"re going with this, probably because of lack of texting/calls/etc. (good job btw). Now"s the time you up the frequency of dates and contact, because she"s exactly where you want her. If she brings threesomes or another action that might jeopardize thelong-term relationshipup again, that"s the best time to tell her what she"s trying to dig out of you: where you think the whole thing stands and where you want it to go.
Actually I kind of remember the situation. It came up during our conversation where we basically laid out our past dating histories, where she did most of the talking. My friend who was co-guiding with me the weekend we met has a girlfriend, and they"ve been looking for a "third." Everyone hit it off and Anne and his GF have been hanging out, and while I was in Japan my bud was messaging her on Facebook, and being the occasional jackass that he is, was hinting at bringing her in. So she brought that up, laughing about it. I know that sounds really bad from my bud, but he"s actually a good guy overall and wouldn"t try to scoop her on me. He was with me heli skiing over the past few days and we were throwing the idea around of a foursome or something. So that"s why it came up, it wasn"t totally out of the blue.

Maybe she is testing me, I don"t know. During that same conversation it turned to thing she likes for sex, and as it turns out she"s fairly dirty. Or at least, more so than what I"m typically used to. I"m pretty vanilla in that respect, but hey, I"m willing to learn. Like I said, maybe she"s testing me, or maybe she"s just being flat out honest about her sexual desires.

I actually came right out and said that while I find the idea hot, that I wasn"t sure it"s such a good idea within a relationship, especially a long term one or one that was going that way, because it could seriously sabotage shit. I didn"t do a very good job of explaining why I thought that way, but she didn"t seem to agree or was being coy about it.

As far as not texting/calling much, truth be told I was texting her a bit while I was away, because I was laying in bed due to bad weather and either food poisoning or the flu and had nothing better to do. That"s when the naked pictures thing came up. I dunno, I"d say over the 5 days I was gone I sent and received, 30-40 texts, the vast majority on the one day I was most bed ridden. And we talked once on the phone for 10 minutes.

I dunno, perhaps I"m showing my naivety again, but she doesn"t strike me as the testing/games type, but I"ve thought that of other girls in the past and it"s almost never been the case. We"re gonna check out the Oilers/Flames tomorrow, yay or nay to giving her the kimono thingy?

Everlast_foh

shitlord
I think the longer you hold off on the Kimono the better. That way when Christmas or a birthday comes around and your relationship is already established you have an awesome gift. It will also let her know that you knew she was special from date one, because iirc you had just met her then went to China.

Plus, you can say something along the lines of "I got this Kimono for you when we first met, I thought it would be weird of me to give you a gift like this when we barely knew each other...so I bought it with the intentions of holding onto it for ______(Birthday/Christmas/Kwanzaa)

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
nay, I"d wait until you aren"t questioning her motives and you"re past all this stuff. Once you feel comfortable with her and at ease, that"s when it"d be alright to give her that Kimono.

Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
To empirefire, Niteflyx...sorry if I fucked your names up, I shouldn"t you guys post alot.

I"ll try to spin this off into a story of "crazy ex-ness", but seeing as I only work there 2 days a week, have 4 part time jobs here and there and have only seen here there on one day out of week, i"m not sure if it"s worth it to come up to her after a whole week where the spark between us could of died or try to salvage this huge fuck up would even merit it.

In my mind I got 2 options.

#1 Try to start a conversation with her that doesn"t look like im begging for approval of this cluster fuck, and explain the whole story, which could throw her off knowing I have drama of an ex that can"t let go. (Has to be worded decently)
#2 Cut my ties and hope to Xenu that my mojo is worth another shot of her trying to start a fresh conversation that let"s me explain myself.

Any votes will be heavily considered.
Basically your right. You could go talk to her again and see what happens, or you could be a bitch and not do anything at all.

Sorry about calling you a bitch, but thats what your doing if you let your ex win by doing what she wanted and making the girl not like you.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Ah. Who knows, she could be one of those exceedingly rare girls who doesn"t throw out any curveballs whatsoever, but my experience (and yours too apparently, haha) suggests otherwise. Can"t say I"ve ever met one. It"s tough to tell from second-hand information, but I"ll really be damned if that"s not a test. Nay on the kimono yet. Man, you must be itching to give that thing away. xD

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Me said:
And I haven"t heard from Xerxes either.
I swear, this chick is crazy AND psychic. I was expecting a call from Anne at 8:30, and just before then my phone rings. I pick it up without even looking and answer cheerfully, and realize that it"s Xerxes and not Anne. She"s coming over to see her friend Jen, and would I like to join them for a joint? No thank you, I say, really tired from my trip, recovering from stomach flu, yadda yadda. She wishes me well and says if I change my mind just to call.

2 minutes later Anne calls. We had earlier in the day said maybe we"d watch a movie and hang at my place tonight. I tell her to come over and to just park in the visitor parking in the back, and that I"ll let her in when she arrives (no intercom in the back alley entrance).

It then occurs to me that her and Xerxes will take about the exact same amount of time to arrive here, and will probably be parking side by side. I called her back two minutes later and warned her about it, she knows pretty much everything that you guys do, and she laughed and said thanks for the warning. Regardless, this could be interesting.

It"s like a really bad sitcom.

*edit* And then the threesome thought occurred to me, and this thing turned in to a potential Two and a Half Men episode or something.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
alright so i just rolled in from a weird ass night. i was out with my sis her and her friends earlier to go to some sushi joint that she hyped up way more than she should have. it was alright. some of her friends are decent. however she was drunk enough that she started talking about how her fiance didn"t want me to be part of her wedding ( i was supposed to be groomsman or some shit) blah blah blah and now i"m real pissed. he had some gay ass reasoning, like i"m not nice enough to her (we"re brother and sister for fuck"s sake we"re supposed to fight but we always make up and get along good, i"m her only sibling, his two fat ass brothers are in the wedding) so thiws pretty much ruins my night. he shows up to the sushi joint and it takes a hell of a lot of restraint not to say anything. i ended keeping pretty much to myself the last 15 minutes ofthe dinner then left cause ih ad other shit to do.

so then the girl i mentioned i had been hooking up with it was her birthday tonight so i went out to the bar with her and some of her friends. it was pretty beat to be honest but it was alright, then some pretty swoll ass dudes rolled in who i didnt know and the girl was all talkin to them and shit. i was like shit mad disrespect.. but then shes like hey these are my brothers friends its cool so i was like oookay. anyway time rolls on, were chillin, im gettin pissed cause her time seems to be completely occupied by these dudes and i dont really know anybody else there so im sittin there on my phone like a chump. it continues and eventually she starts dancing with the once dude and im like shit fuck this, i dont even like this girl, why the fuck am i even here. all of a sudden though some pretty girl comes up and introduces nherself and we get to talkin then we start dancing. out of no where the other girl comes out and is like ohhh blah blah blah and im like what the fuck u expect whore? then shes like blah blah those were friends of my older brother who DIED A FEW YEARS AGO and they were tellin stories and shit. so i"m like ........... in my head though i"m not really buying it because who the fuck dances like that with your dead homie"s lil sister? not me, i got respect for the deceased. so she runs away crying and im like yeah thats my cue to get the fuck out. so i head out and walk back up to my casa and now i get a call from her shes like sorry blah blah and we argue for a lil while and im finally like aight just come over cause i mean better get some pussy than no pussy right? right? anyway after tonight i think im done with her, i got that other girls number maybe give her a call tomorrow night see if shes worth a damn. gonna go take a piss.

ttyl,
kegkilla

kegkilla said:
alright so i just rolled in from a weird ass night. i was out with my sis her and her friends earlier to go to some sushi joint that she hyped up way more than she should have. it was alright. some of her friends are decent. however she was drunk enough that she started talking about how her fiance didn"t want me to be part of her wedding ( i was supposed to be groomsman or some shit) blah blah blah and now i"m real pissed. he had some gay ass reasoning, like i"m not nice enough to her (we"re brother and sister for fuck"s sake we"re supposed to fight but we always make up and get along good, i"m her only sibling, his two fat ass brothers are in the wedding) so thiws pretty much ruins my night. he shows up to the sushi joint and it takes a hell of a lot of restraint not to say anything. i ended keeping pretty much to myself the last 15 minutes ofthe dinner then left cause ih ad other shit to do.

so then the girl i mentioned i had been hooking up with it was her birthday tonight so i went out to the bar with her and some of her friends. it was pretty beat to be honest but it was alright, then some pretty swoll ass dudes rolled in who i didnt know and the girl was all talkin to them and shit. i was like shit mad disrespect.. but then shes like hey these are my brothers friends its cool so i was like oookay. anyway time rolls on, were chillin, im gettin pissed cause her time seems to be completely occupied by these dudes and i dont really know anybody else there so im sittin there on my phone like a chump. it continues and eventually she starts dancing with the once dude and im like shit fuck this, i dont even like this girl, why the fuck am i even here. all of a sudden though some pretty girl comes up and introduces nherself and we get to talkin then we start dancing. out of no where the other girl comes out and is like ohhh blah blah blah and im like what the fuck u expect whore? then shes like blah blah those were friends of my older brother who DIED A FEW YEARS AGO and they were tellin stories and shit. so i"m like ........... in my head though i"m not really buying it because who the fuck dances like that with your dead homie"s lil sister? not me, i got respect for the deceased. so she runs away crying and im like yeah thats my cue to get the fuck out. so i head out and walk back up to my casa and now i get a call from her shes like sorry blah blah and we argue for a lil while and im finally like aight just come over cause i mean better get some pussy than no pussy right? right? anyway after tonight i think im done with her, i got that other girls number maybe give her a call tomorrow night see if shes worth a damn. gonna go take a piss.

ttyl,
kegkilla
Haha, blah blah. Yeah, screw that first girl, especially if you didnt really like her anyway.

As for the wedding shit, who cares. You dont have to be in the wedding after all so dont make a big deal about it. Why make big shit about it unless you were really wanted to be a groomsman to some douche (in that case your a homo) and start shit with your own family? So blah blah blah, done and done.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
EmpireF4i said:
Haha, blah blah. Yeah, screw that first girl, especially if you didnt really like her anyway.

As for the wedding shit, who cares. You dont have to be in the wedding after all so dont make a big deal about it. Why make big shit about it unless you were really wanted to be a groomsman to some douche (in that caseyoura homo) and start shit with your own family? So blah blah blah, done and done.
no your a homo.

not sure why that prick would even say anything, if it matters to your sister he should be ok with it.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It"s obviously some sort of code, and "a homo" is some sort of situationally relevant response tactic. I imagine there are other versions as well "b homo", "c homo" etc. It all seems very well established and scientific if you ask me.

kegkilla said:
so i"m like ........... in my head though i"m not really buying it because who the fuck dances like that with your dead homie"s lil sister? not me, i got respect for the deceased.
This cracked me up. ha.

Anywho, yeah tell your sister to tell her fiance to fuck off. When my sister gets married, I"m gonna play whatever part she wants me to play and if he has any issues with that - I can kick his ass as many times as it takes for him to get over his problems.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Inc livejournal, skip if it bores you.

So since nothing developed on the climbing front, I pretty much did nothing this week except sit around and watch TV / play PS3. I caught a fucking cold again and my sinuses are full of green-yellow goo. Whee, good times.

Yesterday, in a case of extreme cock-rage, I signed up at an online partnership site. Looked at a few profiles near me, and found one girl who had a really pretty picture up. 29 years old (I"m still 35 in case you forgot), short hair, great smile... all that.

Since I"m a shy guy and sending messages requires you to sign up to the premium plan, I left it at that, and went on my merry way.

Imagine my surprise when this morning, just after getting out of bed, I found a message in my inbox from said girl. She asked me flat out what I"ll be doing around easter, to which I reply "nothing much, got a cold, and I"ll have to work sun/mon afternoons".

I had to go premium to send this message, but thought "what the heck, might be worth it".

Anyway, some time passes and about noon a chatbox pops up. Some chit-chat about this and that, and suddenly she says she"d love to go out and have some ice cream with me right now.
In my head I said "wat?", but I replied that I found that to be a brilliant idea. Hopped in the shower, drove the 10 miles to where she lives, and stood around at the place we had agreed to meet at.

And wouldn"t you believe it, while I"m standing there, glancing left and right, hoping she won"t turn out to be a whale (pic was only of her face in the profile), my ex texts me, offering the idea of no-strings-attached recreational sportfucking, because it"s safer than with strangers, yadda yadda.

Phone: silent mode engaged.

After a while I notice someone standing around just as aimlessly as myself, and sure enough it was my date. Looked almost exactly like her picture, only had a different hair style. Now, being the shy guy I am, I don"t immediately walk over. I take a few closer looks at her ass first, and let her find me. Took a good 15 minutes or so, but in the end we managed to run into each other.

What followed now was pretty basic stuff. Grab ice cream, go for a walk. We started at 14.30 and I just got back home at 18.00. Talked about jobs and education and this and that, was a really nice afternoon.

Until she mentioned she was in therapy for an eating disorder. Ah well, nobody is perfect. She has it under control it seems.

So we get back to her bike, pussyfooting around trying to say goodbye and finally I manage to kiss her. She didn"t resist, so I guess she was waiting for it all the time

We went to look at the display of a climber equipment shop nearby before leaving, and that was where she dropped it...
Had surgery last friday (she hinted at that earlier, but I didn"t press any further at the time). It was because she lost her child. "wat?" in the head, "oh." irl. Goes on about how she would have loved to have it, even if the kids father wouldn"t think it a great idea probably, maybe because his wife wouldn"t be so thrilled about it...

wait, wat?

After walking her back to her bike and kissing her goodbye, she also said that she can"t have sex for another week. So here I am sitting with the biggest bluest balls I"ve had in over five years. Thank god for Wolfen and the PGT.

And that"s it for today folks. I"ll make sure to bag my swimmers when pole comes to hole, because something about her seems to bejust a little bit on the crazy side.

I fear for a spermburglar.