Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Definately not the actual wedding ceremony, but I could definately see Keggers being entertaining at a reception.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
It"s his sister, you better be raising hell to the guy and work some shit out with him. Don"t bitch to your sister, she is having a hard enough time as it is. Explain to him that if you aren"t allowed to go to the wedding then you have to take it up with her, and shit will be pretty fucking bad for her and for him at that point if this happens. because not only can you bitch to her but you can bitch to your family about it. Get a fucking raid going and shit.

Again, talk to him and work shit out. You can get in touch with him no matter what, just be sure that talking to your sister about it is last case scenerio.

I hate chicks with short hair. I will not bang anyone with short hair unless they are crazy fucking sexy and out of my league.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tyen said:
It"s his sister, you better be raising hell to the guy and work some shit out with him. Don"t bitch to your sister, she is having a hard enough time as it is. Explain to him that if you aren"t allowed to go to the wedding then you have to take it up with her, and shit will be pretty fucking bad for her and for him at that point if this happens. because not only can you bitch to her but you can bitch to your family about it. Get a fucking raid going and shit.

Again, talk to him and work shit out. You can get in touch with him no matter what, just be sure that talking to your sister about it is last case scenerio.

I hate chicks with short hair. I will not bang anyone with short hair unless they are crazy fucking sexy and out of my league.
yeah i plan on talking to this guy after i calm the fuck down to figure out what the hell his problem is. i don"t want to be responsible for ruining my sister"s wedding though so i"m not really going to push the issue of being in the wedding, i really don"t even want to at this point, just curious what his fucking problem is. we"ve hung out plenty in the past and always got along good.

if he hasn"t changed my impression of him by the wedding i"ll probably appease myself by giving a really obnoxious wedding toast. i was thinking of starting with "friends, romans, and countrymen, lend me your ears!" from marc antony"s notorious speech in julius caesar. this will probably draw a modest amount of laughter from the crowd. however, then i will continue on and deliver the speech in it"s entirety then sit down after cheersing to the glory of rome while everyone sits there staring at me like "wat?"

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
If/when I get married Aychamo, Kegzilla, and all you silly motherfuckers are coming. Mark my words.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
re: kegkilla

I think you should talk to the guy and make it clear that if you are not allowed to attend your sister"s wedding, she"s not getting married to the douche that"s trying this stunt.

Then punch him in the stomach, knee his nuts, and pull out your baseball bats (2).

Good luck.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
if he hasn"t changed my impression of him i"ll probably appease myself by giving a really obnoxious wedding toast.
You"d only be reaffirming this guy"s belief that you"re a moron. What"s worse isshemay start to see it his way as well, by pulling that shit at her wedding of all things.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ronaan said:
re: kegkilla

I think you should talk to the guy and make it clear that if you are not allowed to attend your sister"s wedding, she"s not getting married to the douche that"s trying this stunt.

Then punch him in the stomach, knee his nuts, and pull out your baseball bats (2).

Good luck.
i"m definitely attending the wedding, it"s whether or not i"m in the ceremony.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Alcestis said:
You"d only be reaffirming this guy"s belief that you"re a moron. What"s worse isshemay start to see it his way as well, by pulling that shit at her wedding of all things.
yeah i wouldn"t actually do that, it"s a funny thought though.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
kegkilla said:
i"m definitely attending the wedding, it"s whether or not i"m in the ceremony.
Oh i see, this is where i messed up.

Anyway, had a great day today, picnic + walk through the woods to a huge climbing area, hanging out, making out, fondling of breasts, and laying around naked. (Thanks Wolfen and the other PGT posters for the enormous amount of relief you provide).

However my ex must be psychic, because she sent like 10 text messages over the day, with the later ones pointing out that she had the feeling I was with a woman.

what the fuck.

so after a 3 hour phone conversation it became clear to me that I have no idea what I really want right now, and in the end I went and broke the new girl"s heart, telling her that we shouldn"t contact each other any more until I find out what"s going on in my head.

I guess I"d better just not date at all, for the rest of my fucking life.

At least I won"t have to fear for unwanted kids now. Still was very sad when I went there to pick up the books I had given her to read today, and gave her that final hug.

She really liked me a lot, probably still does. And here I am, fucking it all up just because I can"t get my head sorted out.

Turning gay sounds like a great idea right now.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
However my ex must be psychic, because she sent like 10 text messages over the day, with the later ones pointing out that she had the feeling I was with a woman.
Trap.

You weren"t giving her the attention you used to and she wants it, so she accuses you of being with another woman so you either admit it and she goes insane jealous mode, or you say you"re not and then give her the upper hand.

Don"t let that ex try to ensnare you again, you"re doing cool stuff with a new chick that may possibly not be crazy. Duuuude, I can"t believe you told the new girl you needed a break. I"m facepalming so hard for you.

niteflyx said:
Don"t let that ex try to ensnare you again, you"re doing cool stuff with a new chick that may possibly not be crazy. Duuuude, I can"t believe you told the new girl you needed a break. I"m facepalming so hard for you.
For serious man, it sounded like you had a great thing going. Don"t let your ex fuck with your mindset. Just tell her to fuck off. She"s your EX, this means you owe her absolutely nothing. Let her go and don"t look back.

As far as new chick goes, you can still get with her again, but now you"ll have to do something like wait until you figure your shit out then text/call her and tell her thanks for giving you the space but you"re now ready to date again or something. I don"t even know if that will work... but you fucked this one up bad man.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Incognitogamer said:
For serious man, it sounded like you had a great thing going. Don"t let your ex fuck with your mindset. Just tell her to fuck off. She"s your EX, this means you owe her absolutely nothing. Let her go and don"t look back.

As far as new chick goes, you can still get with her again, but now you"ll have to do something like wait until you figure your shit out then text/call her and tell her thanks for giving you the space but you"re now ready to date again or something. I don"t even know if that will work... but you fucked this one up bad man.
You"re so right... I feel like total shit today.

I"m sitting here crying like a baby... didn"t think it would get to me that much. God damnit.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Sent Jessie a message to apologize this morning and we talked on the phone for ~90 minutes. Made me feel much better overall. She cheered me up really good.

Wouldn"t have expected that after last night really.
She also mentioned in passing that she likes to suck. +1 awesomeness points

Guess I"ll just go from day to day and see how life develops now. Jessie seems really cool, 90 minutes on the phone with her and I"m a happy person, vs 180 minutes on the phone with my ex and I"m crying my eyes out.

I"ll let you know what comes of it, but maybe a bit less frequently. Don"t want to abuse the thread for a livejournal.

p.s. by pure coincidence Jessie also has rock climbing equipment. I think I might just take her along next saturday when I go with a group of people. That could end up being totally awesome.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Ronaan, you need to put your foot down with the ex and/or block her number. Come out and say, "I"m dating other people, you should too [or be a crazy old cat lady, whatever works best". She"s OLD and obviously not going to outgrow crazy. Menopause turns you into a moody, hot-flash having bitch. She acts like a clingy, jealous, demanding cunt. Believe it or not, the two differ. Calling someone over and over like she does is crazy, it"s what most females do at a young age until someone points out how creepy/crazy it is to them and they outgrow it. She"s obviously not going to outgrow her crazy.

The new girl, oddly enough, kind of gives off the impression she wants to age normally. Like she thought, "You know what? I"m almost 30. Let me grab my baggage, sexual preferences, and everything else I usually hide and plop it down and give this fool a chance to run!" She laid it out for you, she"s had problems, big whoop. They seem minor compared to the stalking your ex is doing and plans to do (Oh, I"m sure she will).

You should probably just be open and return the favor. Just get the petty and major stuff out of the way. Lay out what you"re looking for. Warn her your ex is crazy (maybe even apologize in advance). Don"t be a flake and don"t let some psychotic old hag influence you.

I think the baggage girl seems cool, especially since she even took your call after you pulled that on her. Haha.

KennyG_foh

shitlord
I wish i could flick a switch and be a fag. Then i could find a dude, get loaded, smoke echothers poles and play some vids.

Life would be bliss.

I have nothing in common with chicks.