Girls who broke your heart thread

Everlast_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
[I have a really bad story about when I had diarrhea on a subway in Brooklyn, and I literally had to decide am I going to shit in my pants on the train or get off the train and shit on the platform. I got off the train and immediately by the platform was a dumpster I took a shit behind, in broad daylight. I had to use my underwear and socks to wipe with.]

wow.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe you should work on your game a bit better Chamo lest you want another girlfriend to go off and die on you

Tenks said:
Maybe you should work on your game a bit better Chamo lest you want another girlfriend to go off and die on you
Jesus christ guys. I understand the need/want to troll Aych so much about the previous GF, but he obviously isn"t going to say anything about it so let it the fuck go. Stop fagging up the thread with your BS or I"m gonna start -interneting everybody that brings it up.

Let"s move on already, this is a thread about moving on and getting better women. Let"s keep the good times rolling...

Grats on the new girl Aych, hope it works out well for you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well I can drop it. I just think obvious trolls should be counter trolled. Considering he always pretends his words are golden and everyone seems to believe his own hype story of being God"s gift to women yet he can"t even hold a steady girlfriend himself.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
niteflyx said:
I usually save the stories of me shitting on things until atleast the second date
haha, true story: a buddy of mine was on the second date with a girl, and for whatever reason she was driving. He has mentioned his bowels don"t tend to give him much advanced warning about taking a dump. He more or less gets a five minute warning and that"s about it. So as they were driving down a semi-freeway in a ravine, he yelled at her to pull over, that he was going to vomit. She pulled over, he ran out of the car down in to the ravine and took a dump. She called out and asked if he was okay, should she come down there etc. He"s like NO NO, DON"T FUCKING COME DOWN HERE, I"M FINE.

And they"re still dating to this very day, 6 or 7 years later (with several breaks in between). He just moved in with her actually.

But that"s one of the funniest dating stories I"ve heard.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tenks said:
Well I can drop it. I just think obvious trolls should be counter trolled. Considering he always pretends his words are golden and everyone seems to believe his own hype story of being God"s gift to women yet he can"t even hold a steady girlfriend himself.
I love how forum meme becomes fact. I"ve posted regarding one failed relationship here, the reason I started the thread. And it failed because of about 1,500 miles of long distance. My only problem with relationships is finding a girl that *I* like.

Brad2770

aychamo_aycono said:
I love how forum meme becomes fact. I"ve posted regarding one failed relationship here, the reason I started the thread. And it failed because of about 1,500 miles of long distance. My only problem with relationships is finding a girl that *I* like.
No, thats not the only problem. You, me, Eomer and others have had the same issue. It"s finding a girl and having mutual feelings (and feelings both moving at the same speed). I have found plenty of women i have liked and they didnt like me or I didnt like them or I could have liked them, but they just liked me too fast. It"s not just about you. It"s the perfect chemistry.

You shouldn"t have to settle and thats good. No one should. Except Grobbee.

Aych"s relationships explode because he can"t handle the attention from only one female, much like he can"t handle the lack of attention from people here.

You shouldn"t have to settle and thats good. No one should. Except Grobbee.
I"m not settling until your balls are on my face.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Aych"s relationships explode because he can"t handle the attention from only one female, much like he can"t handle the lack of attention from people here.

I"m not settling until your balls are on my face.
Wow. That"s news to me. Give me one example where I"ve ever posted about a girl that I wanted to have things work out with but I needed attention from more than one female. Shit, give me one example of a relationship I"ve posted about in this thread that failed (besides the original post.) In the past I"ve messed around with multiple girls at the same time, but I"ve never messed around once I"ve been in a serious relationship with a person.

Brad2770 said:
No, thats not the only problem. You, me, Eomer and others have had the same issue. It"s finding a girl and having mutual feelings (and feelings both moving at the same speed). I have found plenty of women i have liked and they didnt like me or I didnt like them or I could have liked them, but they just liked me too fast. It"s not just about you. It"s the perfect chemistry.
Since this thread has been started I haven"t dated one girl that I couldn"t have had a relationship with if I wanted one (but, like you said, that"s not to say that they all wanted something with me, I"m sure there were plenty of times we mutually weren"t interested in each other.) My problem was that *I* didn"t want anything with them. Someone posted a good way to say it a while back, you have to search through a lot of garbage to find a prize. So I"ll go on dates with girls, etc, to see if there is anything there but I never seem to find it.

It"s interesting how you word it about feelings moving forward at the same speed. The last two girls I"ve dated we"ve been on the same page every step of the way. It"s pretty dang cool.

Brad2770

aychamo_aycono said:
It"s interesting how you word it about feelings moving forward at the same speed. The last two girls I"ve dated we"ve been on the same page every step of the way. It"s pretty dang cool.
Well, it is what i have found out with myself. I didnt realize it until the last few weeks, but a lot of the women I have gone out with have really seemed to like me really fast (if they were older- about 25+). When they get clingy, it turns me off really fast. The younger ones are so busy getting attention from everyone else that i am tired of "fighting" for their attention, so that turns me off.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but last year, the way things were going with me and my ex, thats what i liked, but got too damned selfish with the affection of the 19 yr old and ruined it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My last date was about 2 weeks ago. Took a girl out for some pizza. She was chatty and nice, but on her cell phone a lot. When it came time for the bill, I asked for a split check (even though it was one pizza). When the waitress walked off, she was like "Aww, youre not gunna pay for me?"

"Nope. We were just hanging out."

She ended up texting on her phone a couple fo more times, paid by credit card. Told me she had fun and didnt text me the next day when I texted her.

That"s one thing I learned I would never do again- I will never pay for the first 3 dates. You learn real quick where you stand with them.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Well, it is what i have found out with myself. I didnt realize it until the last few weeks, but a lot of the women I have gone out with have really seemed to like me really fast (if they were older- about 25+). When they get clingy, it turns me off really fast. The younger ones are so busy getting attention from everyone else that i am tired of "fighting" for their attention, so that turns me off.
I"ve came to the same conclusion about younger girls. I much prefer to date someone very close to my age (current is 9 months younger than me.) I realized what a great girl this was last weekend when she wanted me to go out to a bar with her to meet some of her friends. She"s gorgeous and knows a lot of people, and everyone would call her name to go talk to them, and she"d just wave at them, or if they stopped her while walking she"d have a polite short 1-minute conversation with them and then come back over by me. Never pulling that lame shit some girls do of toying around with you, trying to make you jealous, or any of that garbage. Just a nice, decent girl.

Brad2770 said:
My last date was about 2 weeks ago. Took a girl out for some pizza. She was chatty and nice, but on her cell phone a lot. When it came time for the bill, I asked for a split check (even though it was one pizza). When the waitress walked off, she was like "Aww, youre not gunna pay for me?"

"Nope. We were just hanging out."

She ended up texting on her phone a couple fo more times, paid by credit card. Told me she had fun and didnt text me the next day when I texted her.

That"s one thing I learned I would never do again- I will never pay for the first 3 dates. You learn real quick where you stand with them.
I think there"s a lot to learn from that story. If it"s a first date and she"s on her phone talking to her girlfriends, etcs, that"s pretty damn rude. I don"t expect a girl to put her entire life on hold for me, but don"t be rude. If she has a kid or whatever, it"s fine to have the phone out in case something happens. I think if she was rude then, it"s probably a good predictor for how the rest of things would have turned out with her. I don"t think your not paying had anything to do with her liking you or not, she had probably already decided in the first few minutes she wasn"t attracted to you (which isn"t an insult, sometimes people just aren"t attracted for whatever reason.) Or maybe when you expressed that you were "just hanging out" it turned her off. Who knows.

Shit man, next time that happens on a date, you could try calling her out on it "hey are you always this rude?" or an old Mystery line "hello, the party"s over here!" What"s the worst that you could lose?

When I"m with a girl that I"m in a relationship with, and I"m not on call, I mute my phone and put it on my landing strip by the door. I don"t check it the entire night or anything, even if it"s vibrating like crazy. My current girl is fantastic about this, she leaves her phone on silent in her purse and doesn"t bother with it either.

Oh, you guys are fun. Too many erroneous facts, she saw right through it!

<3 Broken <3 | MySpace.com

[Edit] And if it"s not one of you guys working on her behalf, looks like I need to go talk to the court again about her shenanigans! But, I suppose, whatever you can do to get some play, right? I"m sure she"ll put out.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Oh, you guys are fun. Too many erroneous facts, she saw right through it!

<3 Broken <3 | MySpace.com

[Edit] And if it"s not one of you guys working on her behalf, looks like I need to go talk to the court again about her shenanigans!
Wait so who"s she and what did you do to her? And she"s only 20... Aren"t you like 500 years old?

"Stephani Newton" just messaged my girlfriend via MySpace, with a warning letter almost verbatim to the one my ex-wife gave her. But there are some assumptions made in the accusation, with off-dates and whatnot, that folks from this board (and my ex-wife) thinks are true, but aren"t. And it"s those assumptions that gave it away as an attempt to cause drama.

Really, I wish people would grow up a bit. It"s tiring.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Grobbee"s Wife? said:
Real truthful people! I"m tired of meeting guys on here who just play with your heart and emotions. I always feel like I"m at the loosing end of the stick. I recently just found out that the guy I had been talking to for the past month and half, and was really starting to fall for is engaged to be married, and has a baby on the way. I did this from searching for him online things just didn"t seem right with him, and I didn"t feel as though he was being honest with me. This search turned up a lot of interesting things on him. It"s guys like him that make good guys look bad! Hopefully guys will aim higher then him, and girls will start doing searches on the guys they meet online. I"m going to write his girlfriend here after this to warn her of him, and his actions, if she"ll listen probably not, but she really should. She is the reason he isn"t with his wife (yes he is married)!! So she should know out of everyone how he really is, she is young, just like myself, with a kid on the way so she probably thinks he"s going to change. I wonder how long this marriage will last?
Guys are so into hearing women complaining about their past dudes.

If any internet detectives are going outside of this board for any drama (her posting on FOH would be fucking awesome, though) are fucking lame.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
"Stephani Newton" just messaged my girlfriend via MySpace, with a warning letter almost verbatim to the one my ex-wife gave her. But there are some assumptions made in the accusation, with off-dates and whatnot, that folks from this board (and my ex-wife) thinks are true, but aren"t. And it"s those assumptions that gave it away as an attempt to cause drama.

Really, I wish people would grow up a bit. It"s tiring.
Without telling us anything that can lead to real life identification, can you fill in some of the gaps here? Were you fucking around on your GF with this stephani newton? Or is she a fake person that somehow found out who your [pregnant?] girlfriend? How would a forum member know who you girlfriend is, and how to message her, etc?

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Without telling us anything that can lead to real life identification, can you fill in some of the gaps here? Were you fucking around on your GF with this stephani newton? Or is she a fake person that somehow found out who your [pregnant?] girlfriend? How would a forum member know who you girlfriend is, and how to message her, etc?
Probably sending PMs to his Ex-wife"s FOH account, and then her messaging his fiance". Or she could"ve gotten the same info from reading the boards I guess.