Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I"m not Chamo"s #1 fan but was really good and completely accurate advice

What you need to do is treat girls no different than you treat anyone else. They are human beings, treat them as such. Don"t be so clumsy and nervous around them. Joke with them. Compliment them. Don"t overthink your actions. Just act natural. I"m still convinced the whole premise of the game is simply to build up confidence to guys who lack it so they can act normal around females. I find the guys who do the worst are the ones that completely change their personality when around the opposite sex.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Woo, almost forgot about this thread. Things continue to be swell with Anne, as far as I can tell. No complaints and no advice required there, really.

Xerxes texted me again last weekend. Said she was down at her friends place having a j and I was welcome to join them. I was on the way out the door to meet with some friends for a beer, so I let her know that and declined. She said no worries, catch me next time.

*shrug* Maybe she really does just want to be friends and nothing more.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
I"m still convinced the whole premise of the game is simply to build up confidence to guys who lack it so they can act normal around females. I find the guys who do the worst are the ones that completely change their personality when around the opposite sex.
Dead on. This is the #1 benefit, and it is huge. A distant 2nd is just to build a deeper understanding of how women work.

Ps eomer for the love of god stop saying swell
Pps my guess is xerxes still wants you. From your whole history that I"ve read, she"s still hopin you will come around. Her acting like a casual buddy is simply her changing her behavior to be more appealing to you. Girls do this a lot. I had a drinking and fuck buddy on and off for a while then we sorta stopped hanging out by my lack of initiating anything, and weeks later my female friend told me she ran into her when the girl was drunk and she confessed a lot of previously-concealed interest in me. To me she was really casual and laid back, probably because she accurately guessed that that was the only terms I wanted to have with her.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Churchill said:
As long as there"s people who think aychamo is genuine (like Aztlan), it"s not a dead horse and you know it.
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression that people on this board have met and hung out with Aych. Like Tyen and others. If I was wrong, it"s no big deal, I"ll admit it.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Eh. Saying that when it"s just the two of you is funny, but I can"t imagine not feeling mortified if someone tried to use that line in a group of shared acquaintances. It"s such obvious "game" bait. >.<
I feel so old and out of the loop. I tend to find myself saying it, "Sheesh, you can"t take me anywhere, can ya"?"

Regarding Church (who is on a temporary vacation); it"s not about anyone knowing anyone or him being wrong or right, it"s about him not doing anything in this thread short of disrupting it. It is not my place to talk about Aychs personal life (nor do I care to), but should he do the same thing - he"s just as welcome to a "vacation" as the next guy. I don"t care who hates who, just keep it out of this thread and take your cock jousting to PM"s. I don"t think it"s asking for too much here and I know I"m not the only person annoyed by it.

Also, for what it"s worth. Shyness often comes off as being really insecure (which isn"t very appealing on a man). Not that I think kicking things off with a "lie" or being "fake" is the best idea,buuuuuuuuutyeah, just fake it until you feel more comfortable.

Regarding Church (who is on a temporary vacation); it"s not about anyone knowing anyone or him being wrong or right, it"s about him not doing anything in this thread short of disrupting it. It is not my place to talk about Aychs personal life (nor do I care to),but should he do the same thing - he"s just as welcome to a "vacation" as the next guy.
Uh, what? Bullshit. The mods have selective reading when it comes to certain posters, or themselves.

No offense.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
She meant that if Aychamo were to pick a person and stalk them with some retarded troll of post every-single-time that person posted....then Aych would get a vacation too.

edit: Just look at Church"s post history...it"s pretty amusing.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Also, for what it"s worth. Shyness often comes off as being really insecure (which isn"t very appealing on a man). Not that I think kicking things off with a "lie" or being "fake" is the best idea,buuuuuuuuutyeah, just fake it until you feel more comfortable.
Fake confidence is just the same as real confidence in public, only you know the difference. Fake it until you do it naturally, at which case, are you still faking it? No one"s 100% confident, we"re all just faking it in different amounts.

Just be confident, fake or "real", and the spice will flow.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Shyness in women is sometimes about their lack of confidence, too. I always target the quiet girls because I"ve convinced myself that they are shy around me because they have a super secret crush and cannot resist my charms.

It"s good to see that learning to game has made Aychamo stop cutting people off mid-sentence like a dick, I hate those fucking people. Conversation is indeed an art form, and its Latin root means "to take turns." So shut your fucking mouth and take a turn.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Snugglebear said:
Shyness in women is sometimes about their lack of confidence, too. I always target the quiet girls because I"ve convinced myself that they are shy around me because they have a super secret crush and cannot resist my charms.

It"s good to see that learning to game has made Aychamo stop cutting people off mid-sentence like a dick, I hate those fucking people. Conversation is indeed an art form, and its Latin root means "to take turns." So shut your fucking mouth and take a turn.
You seem like a real charm to be around

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Uh, what? Bullshit. The mods have selective reading when it comes to certain posters, or themselves.

No offense.
Sorry, did you feel left out? Should I have pointed out every thread you followed Aych around to, posting nothing in the thread except bait-like posts just for him. Or shall we touch down on posts you report for "blatant trolling" which not only do you report, YOU QUOTE AND REPLY TO.

You"re probably still asshurt I didn"t jump for your whiny ass expecting me to actually do something for you regarding your pseudo-ex wife posting here, and it"s OK - coming from someone who calls the police over "e-stalking", I guess that"s expected. Considering you and Aych have done nothing in the past but troll back and forth and ANNOY every person who gets caught up reading it, you"re pretty ballsy trying to say "we" have selective reading when you have just as much reason to be gone as Aych does (in regards to spamming, trolling, general retardation, etc.). You"re both whiny assholes, the difference between you assholes and Church is that he (Church) completely ignored the request to stop doing that and made it clear he had no intentions to discontinue trolling the thread.

No offense?Pssht. Don"t flatter yourself, little lady. It"s just a temporary ban, you can blow him in approximately 6 days.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont think he should have been temp banned either

And i"m not near as stupid as grobbee.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
This is so you can have nice things. Go back to titties, stories and such. I just don"t want the bickering anymore - so this is my last post regarding that as I"m also contributing to "shitting up the thread", which I apologize for. I can"t please everyone, though - but I"m trying the best I can.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The sad thing about Churchill is that he made it his life"s mission to follow me around on an internet message board and quote me every post he made. He was baiting me and I put him on ignore - it"s really just pathetic that he kept doing it. I mean, really, get a life. My thing now is anyone who posts stupid shit to me I just put on ignore. The boards become a whole lot more enjoyable when you eliminate the retardation. I read these forums when I take a shit, so why would I want to ruin one of the best parts of my day reading a bunch of gaywads that haven"t done anything with their lives talking shit to me?

What cracks me up is the people who feel the need to troll me every post. If I really annoy you, please by all means put me on ignore. The better for both of us! If my existence on the internet offends anyone truly that much, please PM me your address and I"ll send you a sympathy card.

Anyway, here are some tits and ass of a girl I briefly saw back in November or so. I think she was about 31, and had two kids, one of which was put up for adoption. What a smoking hot body for that age & # of kids. Fake breasts of course.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Wow, don"t know what to say...

thanks Aychamo, Dabamf, Tenks, and the others.

I can be (or act) really confident around people... as long as I"m not romantically interested in them, it seems.
I also manage to talk in coherent sentences and joke around a bit, give little compliments, but all the time staying below a certain "level", or keeping some distance. Probably to not creep them out.

Talked to a female friend of Stephanie for a bit on tuesday (the host from our party a few weeks back), but not as much as I"d liked to. She was there a bit earlier and said "Hey, Stephanie is joining us later *wink wink* *stupid grin*" so I"m pretty sure it"s obvious even to other people that I"m totally entranced by her. I just never had the chance to ask that friend if she thinks I might have a chance. Just a "well, give it a try" or "I think she likes you" from one of her friends would probably be enough to encourage me.

Again, thank you FoHSS. You"re helping me keep my sanity. I"d probably sit at home beating myself up over it if it weren"t for you guys.

I would think that her friend knowing that you like her and conveying that reaction is basically what your asking for.

Go for it man! Before it gets tired, you don"t want it to be out there and not act, that"ll make you look bad I think. If shit doesn"t work out, it"s her loss.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Will do.

1st step is to get some sort of contact information out of her. It gets old to set up stuff with other people and just hope they"ll drag her along.
That will also be the biggest hurdle. If I do get her number or e-mail, it"s straight sailing from there.