Girls who broke your heart thread

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Holy shit, the blue one. If some really amazing chick I knew had those kind of nips, she"d definitely qualify as a "girl who broke my heart". Right after she broke my goddamned skin.

... need to counteract nasty nips with some decent random ones.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I"ll break the combo with a funny story from last night.

Jessie, the psycho girl, contacted me. Sent a mail and asked my opinion about her new boyfriend wanting to share her with his best buddy. She wasn"t sure about it...

Why she came to me, I have no idea. In the end, it just helped convince me that she"s totally fucking nuts.

"I feel he"s the right one", "We"ll go to a swinger club next weekend", "yeah he"s a bit odd sexually but otherwise he"s alright", "you can make great money off that, I could finance school with sex", "I"ve only known him for 10 days but I"ll be moving in with him next week" ...

Something tells me someone out there sensed how she"s easy to manipulate and is taking full advantage of it. He also apparently said rock climbing sucks, which she now parrots like a ... parrot. Odd though, 2 weeks ago rock climbing was the best thing ever. Now it"s for weenies. Diving, skydiving and sailing are for the tough guys.

Yeah bitch, have fun with one of your cramp attacks while 100ft submerged.

It boggles the mind, really. But to each their own. I"m glad I let that one go.

The downside is that I lent her 2 books that I"ll probably never see again.
$20 well spent.

Oh and lenghty edit:
She also tried to convince me all the time that I"m not living life to the fullest, INEEDto find a woman, and another hobby where I meet people (I meet enough people already), and that I TOTALLY need to go on some organized holiday trip for singles, and all that shit. This from someone who is almost 30 and basically living off welfare, dreaming the dream of studying medicine, which she had 1 semester 10 years ago. Someone with such a fucked up psyche that you could fill an encyclopedia with it. And on top of all that, it seems like she"s a slut too.

Oh fuck humanity, for real.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ronaan said:

Jessie, the psycho girl, contacted me. Sent a mail and asked my opinion about her new boyfriend wanting to share her with his best buddy. She wasn"t sure about it...

Why she came to me, I have no idea. In the end, it just helped convince me that she"s totally fucking nuts.

"I feel he"s the right one", "We"ll go to a swinger club next weekend", "yeah he"s a bit odd sexually but otherwise he"s alright", "you can make great money off that, I could finance school with sex", "I"ve only known him for 10 days but I"ll be moving in with him next week" ...

Something tells me someone out there sensed how she"s easy to manipulate and is taking full advantage of it. He also apparently said rock climbing sucks, which she now parrots like a ... parrot. Odd though, 2 weeks ago rock climbing was the best thing ever. Now it"s for weenies. Diving, skydiving and sailing are for the tough guys.

Yeah bitch, have fun with one of your cramp attacks while 100ft submerged.

It boggles the mind, really. But to each their own.I"m glad I let that one go.

The downside is that I lent her 2 books that I"ll probably never see again.
$20 well spent.

Oh and lenghty edit:
She also tried to convince me all the time that I"m not living life to the fullest, INEEDto find a woman, and another hobby where I meet people (I meet enough people already), and that I TOTALLY need to go on some organized holiday trip for singles, and all that shit. This from someone who is almost 30 and basically living off welfare, dreaming the dream of studying medicine, which she had 1 semester 10 years ago. Someone with such a fucked up psyche that you could fill an encyclopedia with it. And on top of all that, it seems like she"s a slut too.

you sure?

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:

1) Not funny.

2) You have to get over her. Blah blah blah blah blah she said. Who the fuck cares?

3) If your X is asking you how to handle her new boyfriend you are a tool. Why the fuck would she ask you; why the fuck would you answer; and why the hell would you be upset by the question?

Tip: tell her to come over to your place so that you can take care of her anytime she calls you about her man problems (this suggestion can be anywhere from romantic to rude, as long as you stay on message. If you obsess about what you"d say beforehand, you already lost.). Pretty quickly, she"ll either stop calling or you"ll be jamming her business. Win/win/win. Third win is you no longer being a tool.

Edit: You know what would really show her? Throwing yourself off a 2-story building. If you do it right you have no chance of dying, bet every chance of getting her attention. Get on it ASAP.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Stoerm said:
1) Not funny.

2) You have to get over her. Blah blah blah blah blah she said. Who the fuck cares?

3) If your X is asking you how to handle her new boyfriend you are a tool. Why the fuck would she ask you; why the fuck would you answer; and why the hell would you be upset by the question?
Uhhhh I don"t give a shit about her. I had no idea why the fuck she"d ask me, I wasn"t upset by the question, I just found it odd.

I laughed myself to sleep that night.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Stoerm said:
1) Not funny.

Tip: tell her to come over to your place so that you can take care of her anytime she calls you about her man problems (this suggestion can be anywhere from romantic to rude, as long as you stay on message. If you obsess about what you"d say beforehand, you already lost.). Pretty quickly, she"ll either stop calling or you"ll be jamming her business. Win/win/win. Third win is you no longer being a tool.

Edit: You know what would really show her? Throwing yourself off a 2-story building. If you do it right you have no chance of dying, bet every chance of getting her attention. Get on it ASAP.
Wat

Did you read a different post than I did? Because your entire post made 0 sense.

Ps the story was funny
Pps you are a dumbfuck

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
I had no idea why the fuck she"d ask me, I wasn"t upset by the question, I just found it odd.
You were probably always, and now even more obviously are, in her friend-zone.

... Prepare, friend. Guess who she will try getting comfort from when her dude inevitably gets tired and leaves her covered in his and his best friend"s jizz?

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Alcestis said:
You were probably always, and now even more obviously are, in her friend-zone.

... Prepare, friend. Guess who she will try getting comfort from when her dude inevitably gets tired and leaves her covered in his and his best friend"s jizz?
He"s the one who broke it off with her when he found red flag after red flag of crazy, I thought.

Not so much friend-zone; more like wanting the attention of not only some dude and his BFF, but Ronaan in the mix too :O Maybe she was hinting at a gangbang.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
While we"re sitting over coffee at some placeshe tells me she"s not so sure about us any more, and she needs some time. But she still wants to hang out with me and do stuff...

Ah well what the fuck. One side of me thinks "let her go and find someone else with less issues", the other side says "wait it out and get laid sooner or later".
Ronaan said:
Too bad, she"s really nice most of the time, but the whole "I"m not sure about my feelings" and 3 hours later "Oh hai let"s fuck" thing also seems odd. Not that I"m complaining...

Just looks like she doesn"t know what she wants. (yeah I know, I"m one to talk...)
Nah, he didn"t break it off. Jessie was the one who wanted to "take things slow", ie. stop advancing the relationship, although he probably wishes he jettisoned earlier, heh. Even the batshit insane 22 calls in one day... hetried to call her back. This happened after the "take it slow" talk, so they were merely fuckbuddies (if that) at this point. That"s not what I"d call "breaking it off". xD

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
niteflyx said:
He"s the one who broke it off with her when he found red flag after red flag of crazy, I thought.

Not so much friend-zone; more like wanting the attention of not only some dude and his BFF, but Ronaan in the mix too :O Maybe she was hinting at a gangbang.
normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Getting friended isn"t really a proper term for when you bang a girl repeatedly and she breaks it off. Getting friended is when you fail to advance to a sexual relationship due to pussy behavior.

I think he was willing to continue the sexual relationship (for better or worse) despite the obvious crazy, but that doesn"t mean he was actually into her. She moved on because he wasn"t exciting enough (aka he didn"t try to dp her with his best friend). So technically you could say she got rid of him, but Im pretty sure the only part of him that cares even the least bit is his penis.

Correct?

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Getting friended isn"t really a proper term for when you bang a girl repeatedly and she breaks it off. Getting friended is when you fail to advance to a sexual relationship due to pussy behavior.

I think he was willing to continue the sexual relationship (for better or worse) despite the obvious crazy, but that doesn"t mean he was actually into her. She moved on because he wasn"t exciting enough (aka he didn"t try to dp her with his best friend). So technically you could say she got rid of him, but Im pretty sure the only part of him that cares even the least bit is his penis.

Correct?
So what did we learn?

Within 10 days of meeting a new girl, make sure to share her with your bro or else she"ll get bored.

brb slaying pussy

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Sure, you could say that he wasn"t into her outside the sexual relationship. After all, none of his posts really say anything of the sort. However, knowing her pliant personality, she never said anything at all, either. From her new boyfriend, we see how quickly she can be smitten by someone. But... not a word when she was dating Ronaan? Crazies like to lock down their men early with some "I love you" bomb or some such ("I"m pregnant!", "Let"s have a threesome with your best friend!", etc.) if they think it"s going somewhere. This is, of course, speculation, but the relationship not lasting that long combined with those gave me the impression that he was friended all along. You can "friend-zone" someone and still fuck them, then backpedal (which appears to be what happened). She just wanted to try it out. It"s not how chicks "normally" do it, but she was a crazy. The possibility is there. You"re right though: it"s not a "proper" term in the way I was using it, but I wasn"t sure what the correct term for the scenario above was. Hopefully I"ve explained my stance better.

He may not have been into her, but damn, you couldn"t tell for a while there. I knowIwouldn"t have put up with some of that strange shit, amazing pussy or not. xD

Brad2770

So, my sister has been single for a couple of months now, so I convinced her to try out Planty of Fish. mainly because I wanted to see how women were treated on a free site.

She has been on there for 48 hours and already has over 30 favorites and has received about 150 emails.... That crap blows my mind.

Anyways, we were talking about what would catch her attention (and possibly other women"s attention) and I came up with this:

Most women have something in their title saying something along the lines of "Where are the Honest/Nice/Quality/Honorable men?"

So, I create a Subject header like this-

Click [HERE] for an Honest Man

and then this:

Address Not Found

Plenty Of Fish can"t find the server at www. honest man.com

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.honestman.org" instead of "www.honestman.org")
* Are you certain this man exists? His existence may have been a farce.
* Are you unable to find honest men? Maybe "Honest" and "Man" does not combine well.
* Is your computer tuned to search for an Honest Man? Incorrect settings can interfere with Man browsing.

(And then something witty down here followed with a question.)

I have gotten 2 responses off of it, but not really interested in following through. Just seeing if it works.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Well you guys basically nailed it (or so I think).

After the "I"m not so sure about us anymore" (which was followed by the "o hai let"s fuck"), I sat down to think. And I didn"t actively pursue the matter, i.e. try to "win her back", because frankly, with all the psycho shit in her head, it just wasn"t worth it. So we basically just drifted apart, fwiw. She also has no outlook on life, just living from one day to the next.

Of course I wouldn"t be me if I didn"t have some massive story of fail to tell after the weekend
Met Stehpanie for a short while on sunday (climbing gym again, but she just dropped by to say hi to her friend). There"s a long weekend after the next and a few of us were standing outside, making plans. She came up with "camping + climbing", which sounds great enough in itself. Looks at me and asks: "Are you going to come too?" and the best reply I could come up with was "Yeah sure, I"d love to."

Could"ve done worse, but still. It"s just that I didn"t want to ask for her number with people around. I"ll have better odds tomorrow.
I promise I won"t fail you this time, masters.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
"Yeah sure, I"d love to" is fine. It would"ve been great if you had gotten her number so you could get more details about it all from her! Well, you"ve made a step in the right direction, so no fail!