Girls who broke your heart thread

This can"t possibly end well. It"s like bringing your girlfriend to poker night with the guys.

And I guarantee at least 4 people will try to convince her to sleep with them instead of you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If I were him I"d call the police for online stalking of him. How dare her use the internet let alone go to FOH.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That would be weird. Because now she knows your dating history in fairly decent detail with that last chick. It"s like she"s reading your diary.

Brad2770

I will +internet her if she will go out with you and hit you upside the head with a breaker bar.

Grobbee will +internet her if she goes out with you and posts pics of your tits in this thread.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Darus Grey said:
I"ve dated two chicks who also browsed FoH...my advice, end it now well you can...I"d elaborate...but...they"re probably reading this.
What the fuck are you worried about? -internets which you"ve turned off?

Man up and tell stories or be a little bitch.

PS.

Dear Lurking Gamer Girls,

I"m independently wealthy, single, and my love-making ability has been referred to on many occasions as "legendary". Please to be making my acquaintance.

Sincerely,

TA

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Dear Brekk"s Lurking Girl,

After a rigorously brief overview of your picture I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories... you will always have a special place in my heart.

Your ex-hubby,

The Ancient

PS I am going to need half your money according to our prenup

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Soygen said:
Haha. +1 if I could.
That better be because of his use of a running message used throughout this thread and not because you think its original and creative.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
Got her number yesterday, called today. Going climbing together with friends on saturday, movie afterwards very possible.
Oh gods.

She just asked earlier what I"m doing today, and said she"d be able to stop by for the movie.
edit: I guess that"s a good sign.

Lucky I got all my stuff cleaned up.
I have about 15 minutes tops before she"s here now. Had enough time for another shower before though, and to clean up the last bits that I had originally saved for tomorrow.

I"m ready. Wish me luck

Dzul_foh

shitlord
met this girl pretty randomly last weekend and turns out shes obsessed with sf4 and use to play wow but quit after WOTLK because her druid was nerfed... lol

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
NargorothRiP said:
The fuck, did the photo have an option for guido on the light filter?

Also, you look like a giant faggot.
His biceps are larger than his head, he would crush your puny body with ease!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
NargorothRiP said:
The fuck, did the photo have an option for guido on the light filter?

Also, you look like a giant faggot.
He looks like a giant faggot who"s capable of folding you in half.