Girls who broke your heart thread

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
When i go out drinking its usually with this chick i have been hanging out with, usually one of us is sober enough to drive. Sometimes not so we say fuck it and drive home anyways, fuck a taxi to expensive.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
That better be because of his use of a running message used throughout this thread and not because you think its original and creative.
I got so many of you punks laid and not a single +Internet fir it!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
niteflyx said:
1: Congrats!

2: Youdoknow the price of our advice.
Thanks.

I"ll have to test the waters for the rightfully earned reward first, can"t promise it though. Hell I don"t even have a shabby pixelated cellphone pic for myself to drool over while she"s not here

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
aychamo_aycono said:
I got so many of you punks laid and not a single +Internet fir it!
I"m not a huge fan of that opener, it may work with the older crowd but for the 18-24 group its awful. Marriage and Divorce are not great subjects to people this agegroup , they just shouldn"t be brought up, and the whole line makes you come off like a creeper.

I"ve only used it a couple of times and the response is almost always "WTF" and fear.

Deadpool said:
When i go out drinking its usually with this chick i have been hanging out with, usually one of us is sober enough to drive. Sometimes not so we say fuck it and drive home anyways, fuck a taxi to expensive.
Fuck you, I hope you die one of those times you"re too cheap to do what should be done. Hopefully you don"t take some innocent person out while you Darwin yourself out of our world though.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Fuck you, I hope you die one of those times you"re too cheap to do what should be done. Hopefully you don"t take some innocent person out while you Darwin yourself out of our world though.
Fuck you. I hope the decisions you make (or rather, can"t be BOTHERED to make), which cause many avoidable, gruesome deaths of innocent persons each and every day across the world condemns you to not only die in a fire, but burn in fire forever.

You are a fucking douche that is only affected by issues that have hit home to you personally. You spoiled fucking tool, piece of shit. Travel the world a bit, eh?

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
There is a difference between drunk and shit faced plastard, i can still function when just drunk its not hard otherwise half the population would be dead. im not going to go out and spend 20 dollars on a few beers then call a fucking taxi thats retarded but if im shit faced plastard then i will find other means of getting home but fuck a taxi.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Deadpool said:
There is a difference between drunk and shit faced plastard, i can still function when just drunk its not hard otherwise half the population would be dead. im not going to go out and spend 20 dollars on a few beers then call a fucking taxi thats retarded but if im shit faced plastard then i will find other means of getting home but fuck a taxi.
MAD accomplished alot. However, one of the worst things they accomplished is the "no tolerance" policy. We all know the difference between drunk and very slightly buzzed. The law doesn"t recognize this, and so the law is ignored. It"s as effective as other "No Tolerance" laws. IE, counter-productive.

We could have much tougher laws over those truly inebriated, if we had a similar revision over those on the other end of the spectrum (sure, still give them irritating penalties that will keep them from repeating).

There"s been plenty of studies showing that talking on your cell-phone is the equivalent of something OVER the current "legal" .08 BAC in most states. Many or most cops also find the application of the law ridiculous.

Bottom line, driving is dangerous. BAC is provable -- fiddling with radio, sleepiness, phone calls, teenage recklessness, etc are not. Driver beware.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Vatoreus said:
I gauge how drunk I got on the previous night by how many bags of chips I bought on the way home while driving home drunk. My record is about 30.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Just wanted to update that I have still found no traces of crazy in Stehpanie.

God I think I love her. I"ll wait with telling her that though.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Vatoreus said:
Slow down there chief.
Oh I am slowing down, no worries.

It"s just that we share so many views it"s almost scary. We really have a lot in common. Hobbies, music we like, general thoughts about life or people, that sort of stuff.

I"ll wait for her to say it first, just to be sure

Brad2770

I am jealous, sir.

Good luck with her. But yeah, its infatuation right now- Not love. Even you have got to know that.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brad2770 said:
I am jealous, sir.

Good luck with her. But yeah, its infatuation right now- Not love. Even you have got to know that.
Yeah I know that at least part of the feeling is all that "fresh and new and exciting" stuff. But there"s also a substantial amount of "this one is not fucked up in the head, has a steady well-paying job, is very down-to-earth, funny, not easily offended or upset, and really knows how to excite my pants" feelings.

We"ll see how it turns out

Brad2770

Ronaan said:
Yeah I know that at least part of the feeling is all that "fresh and new and exciting" stuff. But there"s also a substantial amount of "this one is not fucked up in the head, has a steady well-paying job, is very down-to-earth, funny, not easily offended or upset, and really knows how to excite my pants" feelings.

We"ll see how it turns out
Awesome. Everything you just listed is infatuation.

Love is a whole lot deeper than that.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brad2770 said:
Awesome. Everything you just listed is infatuation.

Love is a whole lot deeper than that.
I"d call what I listed as "having a good feeling about things in general", but f semantics.

So what is love by your definition then?

Waking up next to her and just watching her sleep, feeling lots of happiness deep inside?
Being able to talk about just anything without feeling awkward?
Having her fall asleep with her head on my chest?
Agreeing on things without having to talk about them?

I know in the early stages (hell it"s not even 2 full days yet) there"s all that "new" stuff, but I have a feeling it won"t get "old" over time.
Don"t forget I"ve been after her for almost 8 weeks now, minus the time spent with psycho-Jessie (undo button plx). Somehow I have a feeling this time it"s going to work.

I do appreciate your concern and honesty though. I"d give +internets if I hadn"t already.