Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
niteflyx said:
Somehow, this thread didn"t get awkward until now
Hah.

Not sure what"s up with internet "sleuthing" Eomer. Dishonest has never been the vibe he"s given off. Pretty sure everyone believed him about his life.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ravvenn said:
What do you want an opinion for? Do you not realize you were 100% used and she didn"t give two shits about you? Better yet, I will put money on it she called you not to apologize, but because she wants something. She will eventually ask you for something if you continue talking to her.

She does not care about your feelings, she flat out said she used you and you seemed to not even take note of it and instead dwell on the "other man". Move on. You need to not stoop to her level (going for revenge), otherwise, you"re just as bad as she is.You can"t forgive someone who isn"t sorry, so stop sweating whether or not you should.

You"re not going to get anything out of her that"srealexcept maybe herpes.
Thats funny, I"ve been waiting for her to ask for something cause yes exactly.. I"ve come to believe she only comes to me and is nice when she wants something, she proved it over and over after we broke up, she"d want her clothes or something and end up saying im so sorry then get it and turn aorund being a bitch. I told her tonight to leave me alone. I"ve been wondering ever since yesterday what she wants since she obviously wanted something to even bother contacting me.

Its funny you"ve hit everything dead on to what I told her, I told her she"s not sorry, I can tell it by the way she talks and acts, I said I cant forgive you if you"re not sorry, you cant be selectively sorry and I cant be selective with my forgiveness. I only dwell on the other man as she says its not wrong and that since its not wrong she has apologized for it all, but i call bullshit. So yeah like I said, told her tonight goodluck, leave me alone with your fake ass apologies.

Once i wrote her out the long text explaining why she"s not sorry, why i want nothing to do with her etc, she had the nerve to not even reply, that showed even more she was still the same person from the day i moved her out, proved it even more. its so stupid, if you"re sorry you"d act sorry and not just ignore somebody, she just ruins her case more and more, fucking retard

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
wow, K"lag has officially scared the piss out of me! I figured someone if they spent enough time on it might be able to track me down, but figured I had my tracks fairly well covered.

Weirdo!

K"lag said:
Well, looks like from my 1 hour and a bit of internet sleuthing what Eomer says is not too far from the truth.
I don"t lie or embellish about pretty much anything here. No reason to.

For a guy who is not much of a ladies man until 6 months ago it"s interesting that you use number "69" in your team in the Edmonton Municipal Hockey League though.
The team was mostly made up of my bro"s friends, and I joined it when I was 18 and they were mostly in their mid 20"s. My bro also wears 4 which is the number I"d wear if I could. I don"t know how I ended up with 69, I think it was basically just handed to me, and I"ve been wearing it ever since.

Also, quite cool that you volunteer as a consultant for the apartment building you live in. As "Barry" put it (in some of the meeting notes I found) your company would take care of repairs to the building on a cost plus basis...
I just figure it"ll save the condo association and by extension me money to help out. I don"t want to be on the board, but I offer advice etc on mechanical and general issues with the building. We"ve only done a bit of work and would prefer to do as little as possible, but a couple years back our heating pumps died and needed to be fixed immediately and tradespeople were impossible to find, so I stepped in.

Where abouts in the world is your facebook picture taken btw?
Heli-skiing in Terrace, BC.

Darus Grey said:
I don"t see why, being anonymous on the internet is a myth at this point. We"ve all put out enough tidbits of personal information to connect the dots over our internet lifetimes if someone cared enough to look. Posting on forums/making documents/etc available is like writing all the details of your life on facebook and somehow expecting people to not read it.

If you"re not making a purposeful and constant effort at anonymity then you don"t have it, and the only reason someone doesn"t know all the details of your life is that no one cares enough about you(general you, not specific you in an insulting manner) to look.
That"s pretty much it. I haven"t actively tried to keep every little personal detail secret, in fact the opposite, so it"s not surprising someone can track me down if they try hard enough. He found me basically by tracking down my condo building, which has a website with lots of stuff on it and it"s pretty unique in Edmonton. Once he found that it was simple. It was also helped I"m sure by the fact that I"ve got a fairly unique name, and as far as I know there"s only one other person in Canada with the exact same first and last names.

Weird. But simple.

In all honesty though, I would be more concerned about someone doing the reverse and figuring out my FoH account. No particular reason right now, but who knows if I"d ever chose to go in to public life, and someone discoverying they could use any of my 12,000 posts against me.

Here"s a couple pics from that trip, which was specifically targeted at young guys wanting to ski shit you"d see in a movie (didn"t work out that way due to weather, snowpack etc). The guy you see in the picture with me is the guide who works with all the film crews, our group was lucky enough to score him. Now I"m supposed to do the Haute Route with him next year.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
In all honesty though, I would be more concerned about someone doing the reverse and figuring out my FoH account. No particular reason right now, but who knows if I"d ever chose to go in to public life, and someone discoverying they could use any of my 12,000 posts against me.
We talk about this a lot at the PolySci department in my university. Essentially we"re going to start seeing people bred specifically for political careers being the only people able to hold political office by limiting/eliminating their exposure to the internet.

Which of course in turn means they"ll have no functional grasp of reality either. Scary stuff!

Or we as a society may collectively stop giving a fuck about what people do in their private lives...but that just isn"t going to happen.

Brad2770

Been talking to a woman since about mid April. Started hanging out the first of June. Pretty much have seen her everyday since June 1st (she requests it). I have keys to her front door and I am allowed to come and go at her place as I please. I even took my PS3 over there (and it is there now). I even decide when I want to stay the night.

We started having sex mid-June. She went out of town for the Fourth. Went to San Antonio with some friends and partied it up.

Before this weekend, we had never really had an official date, just went and watched a couple of movies that both of us wanted to see, that was it. She sent me a text (unsolicited) last Friday saying that she would like for me to take her on a date sometime, if I was interested. That same night, she told me she "kind of" missed me. I didnt say anything back to her about it.

Well, when she came back Sunday, her laptop screen stopped working. She was tired and kind of in a crabby mood. Monday, we spent all night looking for her a new one. We didnt get done until almost 10 at night. She was extra crabby and snapped at me a lot.

The next morning, I asked her on a date. She was excited and said yes. I gave her a mild run down of what my plans were. That night, she was still kind of short with me and quick to snap. (come to find out, she started her period).

This weekend would have been our first date and I didnt want things to be shitty. I have felt like I have been on the defensive the last couple of days and didnt want to feel like that for our first date, so I delayed the date until another time. She asked me over and over why I wanted to cancel. I told her I didnt feel like going this weekend. She didnt believe me.

My real reason is because we have not kissed yet. I am not much of a kisser. If I am going to do it, I want things to be at their best. Silly, but its just how I feel. I didnt think things would be at its best with her on her period.

Well, when i told her, she asked if I would prefer things to be how they are... just two friends having sex and hanging out. I said I didnt mind dating, just wanted things to be perfect.

Well, I didnt see her last thurs, Fri, Sat and most of Sunday and now she is telling me she thinks we need a few days break. Ok.

I asked if she was still open to dating other men and she said she was not currently interested in anyone, but that she wasnt going to promise that she would only see me, but up to this point, she hadnt thought about other men.

I am really not interested in any other women. I really dont think she is interested in any other men. I am giving a good portion of her actions tonight to the fact she is on her period. I dont really know what her current thought process is, but I have been nothing but a gentleman to her and she gets bent out of shape because I delayed our first date....

Oh, and she did tell me tonight that she really did miss me this past weekend and couldnt wait to get back to see me. I told her that i had missed her too.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Walk up to her and shove your tongue so far down her throat her knees give out and you have to hold her up.

In other news. Just got back from date #2 with fireworks girl. Got a late dinner at TGIF, just appetizers and almost missed the movie we were gonna see because we were talking up a storm and lost track of time. Went and saw The Hangover.

Found out she hasn"t seen Half-Baked, (she smokes) so I told her I"ll have to watch it with her sometime and catch her up on some of the great stoner comedies she"s missed.

Had a goodnight kiss, and an awesome hug that felt like she didn"t want to let go. =D

Dabamf said:
How do you fuck without kissing? That"s just so weird to me, never done it.
It"s not as absurd as you think. Like 2 years back there was a girl I dated for a bit, one of the first times we hung out we were laying on my couch watching a movie with me behind her. Basically clothed spooning, my hands were around her and ended up making there way down her shirt before we actually kissed.

But yeah, how do you not at least kiss during sex? Or do you mean first "date" kiss, not mid sex making out.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
We started having sex mid-June.

This weekend would have been our first date and I didnt want things to be shitty.

My real reason is because we have not kissed yet.
You put the cart in front of the horse, and then your dick about a mile ahead of that. I applaud but seriously, just go over there and kiss her.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
It"s not as absurd as you think. Like 2 years back there was a girl I dated for a bit, one of the first times we hung out we were laying on my couch watching a movie with me behind her. Basically clothed spooning, my hands were around her and ended up making there way down her shirt before we actually kissed.

But yeah, how do you not at least kiss during sex? Or do you mean first "date" kiss, not mid sex making out.
I mean I can understand feeling up a chick whilst spooning before making out, while not the usual route it makes sense. But managing to fuck without so much as one kiss kind of boggles my mind, unless she just got her wisdom teeth out.

Brad2770

Not kissing is a lot of why I do not do too well with women. I know I should kiss, but it does not feel natural with me.

And just walking up and kissing her wouldn"t work. It would feel way too fake for me and she could probably tell.

The "No kissing" is mutual. I do want to kiss her, but I want to be relaxed and for it to feel right.

This is our first problem since we have been hanging out.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Believe me I used to have that issue. I"d obsess over waiting for that moment when you both lock eyes and it"s all magic.

Those moments rarely happen in real life. Just go for it.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
Oh, and she did tell me tonight that she really did miss me this past weekend and couldnt wait to get back to see me.I told her that i had missed her too.
Seconds before Brad let those words leave his lips...

Brad2770

OhSeven said:
Seconds before Brad let those words leave his lips...
I only said it because you are supposed to mirror what the women do. Dont get me wrong, I missed not having her around, but I wasnt dying because she wasnt there.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Brad, can you only kiss people you love? Like... did you kiss the ex-wife?
Yes, I kissed my ex, but not a lot. When i would get home for work and right before she would go to bed. I really dont remember if we kissed during sex. maybe a couple of times.

I kissed the older woman I dated, but it didnt feel right, so I stopped. The 19 yr old used to bitch that I would kiss with my eyes open, when we did actually kiss.

The last time I kissed a woman was back in March when I was hanging out with that short red head. She kissed me and I tried to go with the flow, but just stopped her.

Oh well.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
That"s just fucking weird. Seriously.
qft...

I don"t know, different folks...

I"m definitely a "kiss person". And it"s not limited to the mouth either. Kissing and nibbling makes up roughly 87% of a good fucking session.

Yes I pulled that number right out of my ass.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I just don"t understand how foreplay or romance or intimacy can possibly work without kissing. It would be like a business transaction. I mean yeah, once you"ve settled in to a routine with a girl oftentimes the sex becomes almost business like. But how does that first time even go down if there isn"t some heavy petting and making out to signal that both parties are interested?