Girls who broke your heart thread

eli809_foh

shitlord
maybe after a really nice hug they both just get naked? or maybe during a simple game of connect 4 something sparks and BAM sexual intercourse...........nope still confused on how it happens with out kissing
games-connect4.jpg
ultimate-sex-guide-for-newlyweds-af.jpg

ultimate-sex-guide-for-newlyweds-af.jpg

Saynac_foh

shitlord
Yeah, what the hell. That is pretty weird. Do you have an extra short or extra long tongue, such that kissing is really awkward? Is it germ-related OCD? We must know. Spill the beans, sir.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I"ve been in a few situations where there was no kissing. It was mostly with girls that had boyfriends that really didn"t like me and just wanted a fuck.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Shutup said:
I"ve been in a few situations where there was no kissing. It was mostly with girls that had boyfriends that really didn"t like me and just wanted a fuck.
+1

I fucked an ex girlfriend who had a bf of a year (he was the bf right after me) and she wouldnt kiss me, was pretty awkward considering we dated for a year too lol, but hey wasnt gonna not bang her, at first she wouldnt even get naked she would just pull her shorts to the side..

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
I can understand not kissing an ex who is in a relationship with someone else and just wants some cawk. However, I can"t see how two people who exclusively hang out end up having sex without kissing. It"s just wierd man... Kissing gets them all nice and warmed up for junior downstairs!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
K`Lag said:
I can understand not kissing an ex who is in a relationship with someone else and just wants some cawk. However, I can"t see how two people who exclusively hang out end up having sex without kissing. It"s just wierd man... Kissing gets them all nice and warmed up for junior downstairs!
Even then... when I used to bang that nail studio girl kissing was always part of the game. I can"t imaginenotkissing someone I"m dating / banging.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
A couple girls have mentioned to me that they"re not big fans of kissing DURING sex. But again, getting to that point w/o kissing seems bizarre.

Brad2770

I kiss their back and neck and butt while I am massaging them. Thats how I get sex without actual kissing, like what you guys are referring to.

I do kiss, but not the intimate kind. I dont do much hugging either, but more than kissing.

Those two things are a big deal to me.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
I kiss their back and neck and butt while I am massaging them. Thats how I get sex without actual kissing, like what you guys are referring to.

I do kiss, but not the intimate kind. I dont do much hugging either, but more than kissing.

Those two things are a big deal to me.
So growing up the fam wasn"t very physically affectionate?

Ronaan said:
qft...

I don"t know, different folks...

I"m definitely a "kiss person". And it"s not limited to the mouth either. Kissing and nibbling makes up roughly 87% of a good fucking session.

Yes I pulled that number right out of my ass.
Seriously Brad, kiss the girl. She wants it, and you want it - so man up.

Kissing can be WILDLY erotic if you do it right. Go for it dude!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
Seriously Brad, kiss the girl.
Yeah I did it.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-lOBc3QZD9w&**********1&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-lOBc3QZD9w&**********1&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well for some girls they don"t like to kiss during sex cause they think of that as kissing someone ur with or like, so i guess when they dont wanna kiss u just take it as its a fuck and she wants nothing further with you?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
People who don"t kiss are damaged goods. Not kissing because they don"t want to lead you on is laughable when you"re ramming your cock inside them. It doesn"t get much more intimate than that.