Girls who broke your heart thread

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
CreatingStyle said:
The Chlamydia test doesn"t involve ramming a q-tip up your dick... it is a piss test.

I had to get it in college bc my ex girlfriend said I gave it to her. Test was negative... turned out her current boyfriend cheated on her, got it and gave it to her. hahaha
Syphilis, chlamydia, same thing. It"s one of them. A z-pack gets rid of both, who cares what it is.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
manslayer said:
If you actually have Chlamydia, the test is the least of your concerns. Feeling like you"re pissing fire is something you"ll probably want to avoid!
Been there, done that. Not Clamydia. Found out about uhhh, 7 years ago maybe that I"m allergic to spermicide, the straight stuff. We don"t much care for condoms, and were looking for alternatives to the pill.

Everything was going good until about 30 minutes after, when I"m sitting at the desk, and move slightly, and it feels like there"s a quilting needle jammed all the way down my junk. As long as I could maintain one specific position, I was alright, if I moved, it felt like the whole urethra was getting scrubbed with a wire brush.

And the pissing...oh christ. I think I ended up pissing like twice in 3 days because it was fucking terrible. After that cleared up, I started to re-examine the ideas all men have about fucking other women...and decided it just ain"t worth it. So, yeah, maybe I"m crazy, but I don"t much care for the burning when I piss, and I don"t like my junk ribbed for her pleasure. What a boring existence.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
TheCutlery said:
Found out about uhhh, 7 years ago maybe that I"m allergic to spermicide, the straight stuff.
Lmao:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FesHpGdRAHE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FesHpGdRAHE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, close, except this wasn"t lube.

Other than that, you"re spot on. Just like how spot on you are in the rest of this thread. Keep on knocking "em outta the park, tiger.

Campari_foh

shitlord
This thread used to be kind of entertaining and now it"s just annoying.

I"m trying not to side with anyone, and if you and your wife are happy that"s great, but if you seriously think getting married at 19 years old somehow makes you a guru on dating/relationships then you are incredibly naive.

And to add on to what everyone else said, Chlamydia tests are in no way what you described. For men they can accurately be performed by a urine test or simply swabbing the tip of the urethra.

dFiend_foh

shitlord
Alright, I"m really fucking bad at this online thing.

So, I sent my first message. Kind of dull / lame, and got a quick reply. Here"s the "conversation."

Hi,

I"m new at this whole online dating website thing, but the okcupid robot keeps yelling at me to send a message. I just thought you looked pretty interesting, and I"m also new to the city. Any luck finding a decent dive bar? It"s pretty hit-or-miss around the Hopkins campus.

-Scott
Hi Scott,

Try the Horse You Came In On Saloon in Fells. It is hit or miss around Hopkins . . . just started a fellowship there a few weeks ago. My roommates and I have been going to this bar/restaurant called Pazo--definitely not a dive but great atmosphere, happy hour, etc. If I think or stumble on any others I"ll let you know.

Take care,

Kathleen
Seems pretty awkward. Don"t really know where to go from here. After being in a relationshit for 4 years, I"ve forgotten how to talk.

Campari_foh

shitlord
dFiend said:

So, I sent my first message. Kind of dull / lame, and got a quick reply. Here"s the "conversation."

Seems pretty awkward. Don"t really know where to go from here. After being in a relationshit for 4 years, I"ve forgotten how to talk.
I have absolutely no knowledge of online dating but the general consensus I think seems to be send out as many messages as possible and never fixate on one person.

Basically, if a conversation seems to be going nowhere start a new one.

Or if this analogy works better, DIVERSIFY YOUR BONDS Wakandan.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Campari said:
This thread used to be kind of entertaining and now it"s just annoying.

I"m trying not to side with anyone, and if you and your wife are happy that"s great, but if you seriously think getting married at 19 years old somehow makes you a guru on dating/relationships then you are incredibly naive.

And to add on to what everyone else said, Chlamydia tests are in no way what you described. For men they can accurately be performed by a urine test or simply swabbing the tip of the urethra.
This.

I don"t even really feel the need to slam the 19 year old virgin because ignorance is bliss.

chu_foh

shitlord
dFiend said:

What about her is "pretty interesting", ask her about herself? I"d say your convo went perfectly well. You asked for a restaurant and she answered it. You had nothing else in your message.

As far as STD test...LOL. Suck it up buttercups, it doesn"t hurt much at all; i"ve been taking them every 3 months for the past 4 years and that doesn"t even count the "OOPS" visits that happen here and there.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
There was no hook. She could be interested, but she could also be nice and answering a 100% neutral question to help out someone new to the city. At some point you"re gonna have to change the topic and go into showing or creating interest, and going from a neutral question to that can be awkward.

As for the other topic, for the purpose of this thread it is pretty irrelevant how much success is in the girl"s hands. You can make sure they"re challenged, which is good both for attraction as well as actually inspire good change in behavior (rarely), but since you cannot control the girl, it"s not really worth talking about. It"s important to keep in mind so you don"t get down on yourself from failures, but it serves no purpose to say "well it didn"t work out...well I can"t control her behavior!" You get way more out of looking at what you may have done wrong, so that you can avoid that error the next time, than looking at the girl"s faults, even if they are many.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
No worries, I won"t. I"ll let her say it first.
Sticking to "I feel good when you"re with me" and similar for a while.

She told me that some guy I know from seeing + smalltalk called her and showed his interest in her... and she told him she"s not interested. It"s going to be a bit awkward when he runs into the two of us ... ah well.

Anyway, she could have kept that to herself, but decided to tell me about it. She doesn"t seem to be hiding anything.
Holy quote from 4+ months ago batman!

Just found out today that she"s in fact going out with that guy now... I had seen them together, but they always acted like "just buddies". Not like I should care much, I"m as happy as a fat kid in a candy factory, it"s just that I feel like I was lied to.

Either way, I"m so much happier with Annie it"s almost scary. I"ll meet her family tonight.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So the 28 yo girl I went out with and I had sex last night and this morning. She"s not on the pill so I have to raincoat which I despise with a passion. I"m not 100% sure what she"s looking for and she keeps saying she"s cougaring me. I guess I"ll just see where it goes.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
she"s 28 and doesn"t use any form of birth control other than condoms?? wat

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like the type of girl that"s upset because she"s 28, and single. If it was her condom... Congrats in 9 months!

Tenks

Nah it was mine. I don"t think she"s really interested in children from the conversations we had. But yeah I was under the assumption that every chick on the planet was on some form of BC as well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeahh, my ex went on birth control and said it made her fat and didnt like the mood swings it made her have (some sort of bullshit) ontop of that regular condoms made her irritated, run! My previous ex didnt like the pill either. Neither them are superb examples but hey.

Tenks

Her gripe seemed to be the cost. I know even with insurance it"s like 40 or 60 bucks a month. I"m no authority but I thought thats how much my ex said it cost her.

I just really, really hate condom sex. I"d almost rather masturbate.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
I"m not 100% sure what she"s looking for and she keeps saying she"s cougaring me. I guess I"ll just see where it goes.
She wants to fuck you and then move on.

So, that"s what you have to do in this situation.

After the deed(s) is(are) done you move on.

Tenks said:
If you want to bang strangers without a condom than...well...that"s just silly talk.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
Haha. Your concern the first time you sleep with a chick though isn"t only about birth control. You"re playing russian roulette with your dick by barebacking a girl you haven"t been dating for a while. Hell I"d sooner bareback a girl that wasn"t on bc but I knew was clean than I would a girl I was unsure of disease-wise but was on bc.

I"m the same, I really really hate condoms, but I"m not willing to risk a permanent disease that I"ll eventually have to explain to my future wife.

For me, its 530am I just got back from a night of drinking/darts/karaoke room (really big in korea) with DG + some friends. First time she met my friends. Was a lot of fun. We changed our plans for tomorrow and she"s just gonna come over and nap because she isn"t getting any sleep tonight. I"m not expecting to get laid at all, but I"m kinda to the extent of my patience with the breast thing. If the same thing happens again I"ll probably be a little direct about it and ask her what the deal is. I"ll be sure to write a boring 2 pages on it afterwards...

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Maybe she just doesn"t like her breasts fondled? Try going down her pants next time instead? You never know. I"ve had that experience plenty of times where girls are self conscious about their breasts being grabbed or just don"t like it. My philosophy is that you never know until you try and at this point nothing bad is gonna happen if you try down there other than her pushing your hand away or saying not yet.