Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant220 said:
Yeah, I"m seeing more and more the "I say one thing and mean another" stuff.
And people wonder why I got married at 19. I found a woman who doesn"t play those kinds of games and locked her down right away. Yeah, been a rocky road, but reading this thread every day reminds me that having a stable piece for the last 10 years is far superior to this shit

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
TheCutlery said:
And people wonder why I got married at 19. I found a woman who doesn"t play those kinds of games and locked her down right away. Yeah, been a rocky road, but reading this thread every day reminds me that having a stable piece for the last 10 years is far superior to this shit
Yeah, you sure knew to snatch her up right away with all your infinite wisdom and experience at the old age of 19.

"rocky road" means she banged a bartender on a cruise 2 years ago.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Small update:

Annie is turning out better and better.

No games, says what she thinks, thinks what she says. Very loving and cuddly. Just how I like it.

On our first "date" (visited her at home for coffee around 10pm) she offered me beer, but apologized for "only having Beck"s Gold in the fridge"... which has been my favourite beer for years.

Looks like a keeper

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
arkk123 said:
Yeah, you sure knew to snatch her up right away with all your infinite wisdom and experience at the old age of 19.

"rocky road" means she banged a bartender on a cruise 2 years ago.
Not even close, but thanks for being an expert on my marriage. I"ve been in a relationship for longer than pretty much anyone else around here, or in my circle of friends, but yeah, I don"t know what the fuck I"m doing.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
TheCutlery said:
Not even close, but thanks for being an expert on my marriage. I"ve been in a relationship for longer than pretty much anyone else around here, or in my circle of friends, but yeah, I don"t know what the fuck I"m doing.
Haha

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
Getting married at 19 sounds like a whole lot of boring, perfect girl or not.
Yes because being happy with someone you are content to spend your life with, having a family and have stability in your life....fuck, the poor guy must be dieing inside.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant220 said:
Yes because being happy with someone you are content to spend your life with, having a family and have stability in your life....fuck, the poor guy must be dieing inside.
As a happily married man;

The fucker really is.

Brad2770

So, I made my weekly visit.

She said I could talk about anything I wanted, so I started off about my ex. She listened for about 3-5 minutes and asked If I could talk about something else.

I talked about my job, my son, a couple of my friends and my grandmother. Each time I talked about a new subject, I made some sort of reference (even if small) about my ex. (She pointed this out to me)

I talked about her more than I thought. But outside of her office, I am not sure if I do. I am now paying attention to it. Feel like she is sizing me up again. No projects this week.

I was actually going to post about what I had to say about my ex, but I feel like maybe I shouldnt worry about it, so I will not post.

I did meet a woman at a bar sunday night. We talked, played pool. I gave her my number and she texted me that night. I left her alone. She contacted me Tuesday night and asked if I had plans Wednesday night (last night). I sent her a text yesterday morning telling her I would call her later to make plans. She texted back saying she had a Doc appointment, to wait until after 5. I called her and got voicemail. Sent her a text about an hour later and nothing.

Man, I swear. Flakey women..... I dont care. I actually think its funny.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brad2770 said:
So, I made my weekly visit.

She said I could talk about anything I wanted, so I started off about my ex. She listened for about 3-5 minutes and asked If I could talk about something else.

I talked about my job, my son, a couple of my friends and my grandmother. Each time I talked about a new subject, I made some sort of reference (even if small) about my ex. (She pointed this out to me)

I talked about her more than I thought. But outside of her office, I am not sure if I do. I am now paying attention to it. Feel like she is sizing me up again. No projects this week.

I was actually going to post about what I had to say about my ex, but I feel like maybe I shouldnt worry about it, so I will not post.

I did meet a woman at a bar sunday night. We talked, played pool. I gave her my number and she texted me that night. I left her alone. She contacted me Tuesday night and asked if I had plans Wednesday night (last night). I sent her a text yesterday morning telling her I would call her later to make plans. She texted back saying she had a Doc appointment, to wait until after 5. I called her and got voicemail. Sent her a text about an hour later and nothing.

Man, I swear. Flakey women..... I dont care. I actually think its funny.
You really don"t get how counterproductive and unhealthy telling the rest of the world about your therapy sessions is, do you?

Dabamf said:
Getting married at 19 sounds like a whole lot of boring, perfect girl or not.
Hey at least he can grab some tits right ? And not get rejected ...... right ? You want to talk about boring ... look at your last 20 posts about the azn bitch.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Arkk, leave the dude alone for fucks sake. Shit he doesn"t get help people dog him, he gets help and people dog him. This thread has turned into live journal as much as it has about women, let him talk about whatever he wants as long as it helps him in the end.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
How is it unhealthy and counterproductive? I could see maybe in the fact that he"s saying this chick is still sizing him up and he"s not really feeling anything from it, but for the audience I sure am learning more about therapist sessions (as I"ve never been). It doesn"t seem like she does more than just listen but hopefully after she"s listened enough she"ll say something! I still talk a lot about my ex as you can see later in my post, I mean last 3 years been her everyday, how can you not when you refer to past events?

As for that chick that made all that effort to hang with you then left you standing, what a mind fuck. Women.

As for the guy married from 19, I see nothing wrong with that, I"m only 21 and I had that same feeling too, too bad she flaked out (as she said she felt same way for the last 3 years), but hey if you got it and both feel the same way then why not? Not everyone needs to go out and party hooking up with diff chick everyday, I didnt get that feeling while being with my X.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
He shouldn"t be talking about that stuff to a bunch random douchebags on the internet(including me). I also never said anything bad about him going to therapy, if anything I encouraged him not to talk about it so he can get more out of it.

The last thing he needs is you fucking idiots second guessing a professional, which WILL eventually come if he continues to post about his sessions. This thread is mostly a melting pot for people with dysfunctional and/or non existent relationships with women. Yeah, he should continue to converse with you idiots instead of attempting to get better via the help he is paying for. This isn"t group therapy, it is group whining, bitching, and moaning.

This thread is fucking sad...hence why I love reading it lately. But when someone is legitimately trying to get better and get over their issues, and he doesn"t fall into the categories of "Oh my god this girl glanced into my eyes on the train today, I think she really likes me", or "I got married at 19, I am so lucky, I was so infinitely mature and adept regarding girls that I married someone I just KNOW I"ll be with forever"...then he should do so.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
You should probably stick to being a douche and narrow minded about telling people how to get in shape, arkk.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Erumaron said:
You should probably stick to being a douche and narrow minded about telling people how to get in shape, arkk.
I"m doin my best man, thanks for the motivation!

Brad2770

It"s really not a big deal. Figured if so many "cared" that I needed to go, they might want updates.

As for her "sizing me up", really what I meant was that she has only had 3 hours to really get to know me. She is probably waiting until she has a bit more info before laying it down and telling me how fucked up I really am...

But I can stop talking about it. I really dont care.