Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf said:
that I don"t give a shit about. She doesn"t want me to see it because it"s messy, I don"t care if its messy and understand that her tiny building at work can"t hold all her shit.
Haha yeah bro culture differences, here"s the thing to you CANNOT convince them it doesn"t matter and you don"t care, because it isn"t about you, it"s about them. Regardless of your thoughts and opinions they were raised to think like that so if they"re apartment is messy, you coming over makes them uncomfortable. Anyway, it might go away eventually, took me about 2 years to stop that bullshit, but occasionally it still rears its head.

Also fuck washing feet, fuck it up the ass.

Tristinn_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
Sutekh, enjoy your high school or liberal arts college while you can.
Well it"s the truth..

These type of guys also lead to the Nice Guy complex which in turn makes them hate women which in turn leads them to libertarianism.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Wow I don"t think I"ve ever seen someone so deep in the friend zone and not even realizing it. I"m going to echo the two people above these other dudes who are drilling your dream girl on the side probably think you"re a raving homo.
Concur. And I"m a fucking mess when it comes to women. Jesus christ man.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
She doesn"t want me to see it because it"s messy, I don"t care if its messy and understand that her tiny building at work can"t hold all her shit.
Heh. The last 2 women that I"ve been with both said "oh well you can come over but my place is a total mess".

They have very funny definitions of "mess". Though Steph"s place was a bit untidy (because of not much spare time and her being chaotic by default), it was nowhere near messy.
And Annie"s place... well, I have my place in a condition like that maybe twice a year, and that"s when I expect visitors. Still she claimed it"s not cleaned up...

Women. They just don"t know what areal messis.

chu_foh

shitlord
Zindan said:
An update of sorts to my previous post weeks ago, where I vented about how a girl I was good friends with (but had much more than friendly feelings for) made me feel like shit during her wedding.

Everything I thought might happen is about to happen. At the wedding I saw how she reacted to a guy we both worked with, a guy I knew she had a huge crush on just from how she looked / acted towards before the wedding.

Once she got back form her honeymoon, we had a long talk about how I saw things during the wedding/reception. She explained what was going on with her to make her be so not herself. About 2-3 weeks prior to the wedding she started to have panic attacks again. She went through a phase during her teenage years where she suffered anxiety and panic attacks, but they ended.

Yet they start up again, and they affected her in a bad way. I accepted what she had to say because it was plainly obvious that something was bothering her that day (she had a series of attacks throughout the day), but I was disappointed that she couldn"t really answer why it was just me that she ignored that day...but oh well, she still thought of me as a one of her best friends.

Since then a lot has happened, some stuff I am only finding out now (as of today in fact), we"ve been taking an Art class together, she"s asked me to come watch her ride at some rodeo"s (small local ones), and even offered to teach me to ride (awesome). Skip forward to last Tuesday...when stuff starts happening.

That day starts off with a txt from her telling me how much she appreciates my friendship and all that I have done for her, for the support I"ve given her. That she just wanted to let me know that I was one of her two best friends ("excluding her husband") and that she knew I would stick with her since she was going through a confusing time. That was rather unexpected, but cool to hear. She then calls me up and asks if I would meet her so she could give me a report to hand in at our Art class. I go meet her and one of the first things she says is that she is thinking of leaving her hubby because he has become such a control freak. Uh oh.

I don"t talk to her until Thursday when she comes to class. She sits down next to me as usual, and says her and hubby are taking a "break". I was kinda stunned, I knew that they had issues, but didn"t expect it to blow up like this so soon. We bail the class right after we finish taking a quiz. That is when she starts to break down, and she asks if I will go with her to talk with her dad about things. Lots of talking goes on about what caused the "break"...and come to find out later that night her, her hubby, her dad and her step-mom all got together and talked things out. So the "break" ended...sorta.

Saturday comes along, a day she had asked me to come to a rodeo to watch her ride. We are both working, we take our breaks and have a good lunch where we agree to have her drive us up to the rodeo after work. During our last break it is clear she is feeling way down, so I tell her to just go home and rest up before we head to the rodeo and say I will try to take off early too. We both get out of there early and she asks that I come over and hang out with her until we need to head up to the rodeo.

I say I"ll head over after go home and change, she says she"ll leave the door unlocked and to just come in. I get home, change then drive over to her place and walk in...sadly I didn"t catch her in a state of undress. She was just sitting on the couch watching tv. Nothing happens really, we start to watch Housebunny (gotta love Anna"s ass), I look through her honeymoon album with her next to me pointing out stuff.

She asks my opinion on what color of shirt to wear, standing in front of me giving me a good view of her chest (she always wears tight fitting t-shirts and has perfect breasts). Once the shirt color is decided she heads to her room and changes without shutting her door. Then she asks what pants to wear...same thing happens, she picks a pair then goes to change without shutting the door.

Ah rambling now. Anyway, nothing happens. We have a fun time driving up, miss the exit we needed to take, but finally get there. Rodeo is fun, she rides great. Lots of her family show up, and her hubby"s parents show up too. I hang out with her dad mostly, just talking about stuff. Things wrap up, and just before her and I start to drive off she gets a call from her hubby.

The call lasts like 15min, of her mostly answering question after question...felt bad for her. Oh...he called her while we were getting gas before we left, and she never mentioned that I was with her. While talking with the hubby"s parents, they ask if I was able to drive up here without getting lost (hard place to find), and I unthinkingly say that I rode up with her...which made the hubby"s mother get an odd look on her face. Anyway, during the call with the hubby she tells him that I am with her...but he doesn"t seem to be phased by it, she even mentions that he seems comfortable with me now.

We drive back listening to music, everything seems ok, except she is reluctant to go home, saying she wants to just drive around some more. She tells me that I will have to come over sometime and try to beat her at Super Mario Bro. on the NES she got the day before (she loves Super Mario). Ok..will stop rambling and get to why I am even writing this.

Sunday. The day from hell. This was the first day that she was to be working and the guy I knew she had a huge crush on would be working in her area too. I was kinda curious to see what would happen. Stuff happens between them. Apparently sometime during the previous week, she had called him up and asked whether he had feelings for her or not. He says he does.He had txt"d her a few times during her absence telling her how he missed having her around at work. Ugh.

To end this. Those two spend the day together, and they discussed their mutual attraction and how they both believe they would hook up IF she wasn"t married. Of course he tells her that he doesn"t want to come between her and her husband...yet he keeps txting her telling her he has feelings for her. Her and I had met by chance later that night, and I kinda unloaded on her about how she acted that day with the guy. She tells me a lot about what went on, and I tell her how seeing her behave like that affected me..because it did. It sucked.

Today. I ask if she wants to skip the Art class and go talk about stuff. We spend the next 3hrs having some lunch, then at the ranch taking care of her horse, all the while talking about what is going on with her. From my PoV it comes down to how she feels like her hubby wants to control everything, and that she wants to have a fling with this other guy really bad. So she has made up her mind to leave her hubby and get with the other guy.....and still wants me to be her friend, even knowing that I have much more than friendly feelings for her.

I will admit that the thought of her being with this other guy upsets me a lot, I never had such feelings about her hubby. I guess it is just the thought that she could be with me, but chooses to be with the other guy. Sucks.

So what to do? I"ve never really been in a situation like this, which is a bad thing I guess. I have strong feelings for her, and would like to still have her in my life, yet I don"t think I can. How have you all done that? How have you walked away from someone you care for, is there some magic cure for getting this shitty feeling out of you?
You"ve really lost it. She has zero feelings for you and considers you a friend and all you do is pick every second with her and cherish it like a sociopath.

back off

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
haha, just got off the phone with my sister in law. Turns out both of them are divorced or separated. Betty, the one who seemed to be more outgoing, is actually 41 and has two teenaged kids. Jesus christ, I had no idea. She looks fucking fantastic! She wasn"t kidding when she said she enjoys working out, anyway. Perhaps things could still work in the short term, in terms of dating and just having fun, but we"re in two totally different places in our lives.

Charlene is either divorced or separated, my sister wasn"t quite sure, but it"s been over for about two years, or in the process of being over. Ugh, messy. No kids though. Well actually, I didn"t ask specifically, but I"m sure she would have mentioned. She is indeed 33 though, so I at least got that part right. Sis was going to a community planning meeting tonight and would be seeing her there, so she was going to pass along my info, get hers, or something or other. We both joked we weren"t sure what the protocol was. I"m sure they can figure it out, and I trust my sister in law implicitly, she"s a great person.

We shall see what happens I suppose. If not I was thinking of taking my old neighbor out for a hockey game one of these nights. She recently moved back to the city to be with her dying mother, who passed away last month, after having lived in the States for 5 years. We had on and off flings through grade school, but never outright dated. She started chatting me up on Facebook back in April, but I was busy with travelling and Anne etc, so I put her off. At the very least it"ll be fun to catch up. I"m hoping she still has her diver"s body! She is a nurse and has her shit together, although I think she may possibly be living with her dad for the time being.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
damn 41 and looked 30"ish? I"m almost tempted to tell you to rip into it just for the short term and see what kind of fun you could have, cougars can be awesome more so when they are as outgoing as you said she was. lol

Good luck with Charlene, that"s going to be a tough one to crack from all that you said about her assuming she"s interested.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
Women. They just don"t know what areal messis.
Yeah bro. A real mess is sitting in between 100 cans of cocacola or mountain dew, empty dorito and frito bags at your feet/on your desk/hanging from the ceiling fan, room so cluttered you struggle to inch the door open to get in, all while grinding out some levels with your trustiest huggies diaper to hold all the shit and piss from leaking onto your HM Aeron computer chair.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Zindan said:
An update of sorts to my previous post weeks ago, where I vented about how a girl I was good friends with (but had much more than friendly feelings for) made me feel like shit during her wedding.

Everything I thought might happen is about to happen. At the wedding I saw how she reacted to a guy we both worked with, a guy I knew she had a huge crush on just from how she looked / acted towards before the wedding.

Once she got back form her honeymoon, we had a long talk about how I saw things during the wedding/reception. She explained what was going on with her to make her be so not herself. About 2-3 weeks prior to the wedding she started to have panic attacks again. She went through a phase during her teenage years where she suffered anxiety and panic attacks, but they ended.

Yet they start up again, and they affected her in a bad way. I accepted what she had to say because it was plainly obvious that something was bothering her that day (she had a series of attacks throughout the day), but I was disappointed that she couldn"t really answer why it was just me that she ignored that day...but oh well, she still thought of me as a one of her best friends.

Since then a lot has happened, some stuff I am only finding out now (as of today in fact), we"ve been taking an Art class together, she"s asked me to come watch her ride at some rodeo"s (small local ones), and even offered to teach me to ride (awesome). Skip forward to last Tuesday...when stuff starts happening.

That day starts off with a txt from her telling me how much she appreciates my friendship and all that I have done for her, for the support I"ve given her. That she just wanted to let me know that I was one of her two best friends ("excluding her husband") and that she knew I would stick with her since she was going through a confusing time. That was rather unexpected, but cool to hear. She then calls me up and asks if I would meet her so she could give me a report to hand in at our Art class. I go meet her and one of the first things she says is that she is thinking of leaving her hubby because he has become such a control freak. Uh oh.

I don"t talk to her until Thursday when she comes to class. She sits down next to me as usual, and says her and hubby are taking a "break". I was kinda stunned, I knew that they had issues, but didn"t expect it to blow up like this so soon. We bail the class right after we finish taking a quiz. That is when she starts to break down, and she asks if I will go with her to talk with her dad about things. Lots of talking goes on about what caused the "break"...and come to find out later that night her, her hubby, her dad and her step-mom all got together and talked things out. So the "break" ended...sorta.

Saturday comes along, a day she had asked me to come to a rodeo to watch her ride. We are both working, we take our breaks and have a good lunch where we agree to have her drive us up to the rodeo after work. During our last break it is clear she is feeling way down, so I tell her to just go home and rest up before we head to the rodeo and say I will try to take off early too. We both get out of there early and she asks that I come over and hang out with her until we need to head up to the rodeo.

I say I"ll head over after go home and change, she says she"ll leave the door unlocked and to just come in. I get home, change then drive over to her place and walk in...sadly I didn"t catch her in a state of undress. She was just sitting on the couch watching tv. Nothing happens really, we start to watch Housebunny (gotta love Anna"s ass), I look through her honeymoon album with her next to me pointing out stuff.

She asks my opinion on what color of shirt to wear, standing in front of me giving me a good view of her chest (she always wears tight fitting t-shirts and has perfect breasts). Once the shirt color is decided she heads to her room and changes without shutting her door. Then she asks what pants to wear...same thing happens, she picks a pair then goes to change without shutting the door.

Ah rambling now. Anyway, nothing happens. We have a fun time driving up, miss the exit we needed to take, but finally get there. Rodeo is fun, she rides great. Lots of her family show up, and her hubby"s parents show up too. I hang out with her dad mostly, just talking about stuff. Things wrap up, and just before her and I start to drive off she gets a call from her hubby.

The call lasts like 15min, of her mostly answering question after question...felt bad for her. Oh...he called her while we were getting gas before we left, and she never mentioned that I was with her. While talking with the hubby"s parents, they ask if I was able to drive up here without getting lost (hard place to find), and I unthinkingly say that I rode up with her...which made the hubby"s mother get an odd look on her face. Anyway, during the call with the hubby she tells him that I am with her...but he doesn"t seem to be phased by it, she even mentions that he seems comfortable with me now.

We drive back listening to music, everything seems ok, except she is reluctant to go home, saying she wants to just drive around some more. She tells me that I will have to come over sometime and try to beat her at Super Mario Bro. on the NES she got the day before (she loves Super Mario). Ok..will stop rambling and get to why I am even writing this.

Sunday. The day from hell. This was the first day that she was to be working and the guy I knew she had a huge crush on would be working in her area too. I was kinda curious to see what would happen. Stuff happens between them. Apparently sometime during the previous week, she had called him up and asked whether he had feelings for her or not. He says he does.He had txt"d her a few times during her absence telling her how he missed having her around at work. Ugh.

To end this. Those two spend the day together, and they discussed their mutual attraction and how they both believe they would hook up IF she wasn"t married. Of course he tells her that he doesn"t want to come between her and her husband...yet he keeps txting her telling her he has feelings for her. Her and I had met by chance later that night, and I kinda unloaded on her about how she acted that day with the guy. She tells me a lot about what went on, and I tell her how seeing her behave like that affected me..because it did. It sucked.

Today. I ask if she wants to skip the Art class and go talk about stuff. We spend the next 3hrs having some lunch, then at the ranch taking care of her horse, all the while talking about what is going on with her. From my PoV it comes down to how she feels like her hubby wants to control everything, and that she wants to have a fling with this other guy really bad. So she has made up her mind to leave her hubby and get with the other guy.....and still wants me to be her friend, even knowing that I have much more than friendly feelings for her.

I will admit that the thought of her being with this other guy upsets me a lot, I never had such feelings about her hubby. I guess it is just the thought that she could be with me, but chooses to be with the other guy. Sucks.

So what to do? I"ve never really been in a situation like this, which is a bad thing I guess. I have strong feelings for her, and would like to still have her in my life, yet I don"t think I can. How have you all done that? How have you walked away from someone you care for, is there some magic cure for getting this shitty feeling out of you?
don"t get discouraged bro, and don"t listen to these retards. it"s pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that she has feelings for you and that she loves spending time with you, otherwise she wouldn"t keep you around all the time. the only problem is that she"s conflicted right now because she values you so much as a friend that she doesn"t want her physical feelings for you to lead her into making a bad decision and ruining the friendship. i suggest you force her into a situation where she must confront these physical feelings she has for you. for example, next time you are at her house and she leaves the room, get naked and be waiting for her in a sexy pose when she returns. she will have no choice but to succumb to her most primitive desires.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
don"t get discouraged bro, and don"t listen to these retards. it"s pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that she has feelings for you and that she loves spending time with you, otherwise she wouldn"t keep you around all the time. the only problem is that she"s conflicted right now because she values you so much as a friend that she doesn"t want her physical feelings for you to lead her into making a bad decision and ruining the friendship. i suggest you force her into a situation where she must confront these physical feelings she has for you. for example, next time you are at her house and she leaves the room, get naked and be waiting for her in a sexy pose when she returns. she will have no choice but to succumb to her most primitive desires.
Yeah I"m with Keg. To quote myself after Zindan"s original post about this girl.

Brekk said:
I"m going to go with the alternative theory that she was madly in love with you as well. Inviting you to the wedding as part of the wedding party was a reminder of what was coming and a hint for you to make some bold romantic gesture to tell her your true feelings before it was too late.

This isn"t some older woman being mature, its a 20 year old wanting her own version of every romance movie. You didn"t come through on your end, she went through with the wedding and now hates you for all eternity, because you had your shot and you blew it.
I was wrong about the hating you for all eternity, but she"s already second guessing the marriage, you can either be supportive and help them work it out, or be that wedge that breaks them for good, then step in with some grand gesture and she"s all yours. It"s foolproof.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
I"d go with the older one for fun. The previous oldest I had sex with was 24, and though my sample size is a massive 1, even as a timid asian chick the 31 year old was a whole new experience. A 40-something that looks 30 with a rock solid body? I think you"d be a fool to pass that up for some girl who seems like she"s got something (or someone?) else on her mind.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
I"d go with the older one for fun. The previous oldest I had sex with was 24, and though my sample size is a massive 1, even as a timid asian chick the 31 year old was a whole new experience. A 40-something that looks 30 with a rock solid body? I think you"d be a fool to pass that up for some girl who seems like she"s got something (or someone?) else on her mind.
Agreed.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I must have done a terrible job spacing this out but I have first dates tomorrow, Friday and one on Saturday. I also saw the other girl (and stayed over) on Tuesday. I"m really not looking forward to having first date awkwardness for three days straight.

This whole dating thing is killing my video game time. Demon"s Souls demands to be played :/

Sterling

El Presidente
kegkilla said:
This is a great deal of excellent advice.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
Too late for that. Sis in law, the way she said it pretty much ruled her out and more or less directed me towards the other one and mentioned she"d be seeing her tonight anyways. I"m not looking for some casual fun, and I"d imagine that"s all I"d get from her. One son is 17 for god"s sake. Way too weird. May as well go for broke with the other one, and if not there"s always more fish in the sea.

manslayer said:
This is a great deal of excellent advice.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7t9heX0YE7M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7t9heX0YE7M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coincidentally, Barney"s blonde looks pretty much exactly like Charlene.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7t9heX0YE7M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7t9heX0YE7M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coincidentally, Barney"s blonde looks pretty much exactly like Charlene.
That just had to be the episode they had on when I was watching it with my grandmother.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
Fuck man don"t troll this guy, he"s obviously fucking retarded and might believe you.

Subliminal message below:

RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
I don"t think Keg is trolling

That"s probably what he would do in this situation. Look at it this way, Zindan would get his answer one way or another