Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah my ex and i used to go out all the time, after awhile she was like ive grown out of that phase im like what? you"re only 19

chu_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Re: Table Buddy!

Hey! Hope you had an enjoyable afternoon on Sunday. I believe my grandparents were on your plane home, I hope that either you were seated far, far away or they managed to go 90 minutes without yelling at each other (unlikely!).

So you were probably right about it being a bit late in the season for a round. I"m expecting snow any second, the way it is today. I was thinking it would be fun to either check out a hockey game or show instead. Nothing like crack beer or permanent hearing loss to lighten the mood. Stars on Tuesday, Pilot Speed (formerly known as Pilate) on Thursday at Starlite, or the Habs on Saturday are your options. Choose wisely!

I fully anticipate getting shot down, but hey worth a shot right?
I really REALLY despise your sense of humor. It just totally rubs me the wrong way.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
chu said:
I really REALLY despise your sense of humor. It just totally rubs me the wrong way.
Lol, creepyish.

I would just get an idea of what you want to do and ask if that"s cool. Don"t give a bunch of choices, it comes off desperate in the sense that you are trying to put forth a bunch of diff things in an attempt to avoid failure. This will overwhelm her, like "Fuck what am I gonna do say I don"t like anything he offered?"

If she turns you down, she is probably not interested. Any girl who wants to get to know a guy will do almost anything on a first date. If you can"t reel her in with a very neutral, enjoyable time, just stop trying.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My thinking with having options was simply because I imagine like me, she"s busy and not just any night would work. And of course also it forces her into making a pretty definitive decision more or less. I hate it when they"ll say they"re busy, but don"t give much indication either way if it"s legitimate or not. The downside of course is that I either appear cloying, or that I have cleared my schedule (or didn"t have a schedule) to make room for her. No response yet, which may not mean anything, it"s her work email address so she may not check it.

Ended up bumping in to a girl I"ve been meaning to ask out for years. She"s been on my bus for ski trips twice, and the most recent one was actually when I met Anne. She was the girl I had fooled around with a bit on the bus ride down while Anne was sleeping, and I had written her off as a cranky bitch. She was at the hockey game as well, and wearing a jersey to boot, so"s I think I"ll be asking her to join me once I"ve heard from Charlene so I don"t double book. I don"t know her at all, but mutual interests are good and she"s been a pretty fun girl to party with on the weekends, but is also a nurse and I think within a year or two of me in age, so pretty ideal. I was pretty intoxicated, she was sober and going for a cancer fund raiser run this morning, so I don"t really even remember the conversation other than a general outline.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Zindan said:
Oh, she is already cheating on him, just not physically, though from what I am seeing / hearing, that will happen this weekend. She has decided to get a divorce.

Thanks for all the replies, even yours Keg! Funny but straight up stuff.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Insanity-Wolf-SHE-PUTS-YOU-IN-FRIEND-ZONE-PUT-HER-IN-THE-RAPE-ZONE.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
For a change of pace, this is perhaps the creepiest email I"ve gotten on POF:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Hi. My name is Jessica and I live in a small rural community about two hours out of the city. I am a strong woman with good morals, ethics and values. I am looking for the man of my dreams. I have a great job, blessed because I enjoy commuting to it everyday over an hour one way. I have had long term relationships in the past and have had a lot of growth from them. I am a woman who prides herself on her home, vehicles and children, anything I own. I am a christian and going to church should be a priority, although I am lucky if I go once a month. I can be alone, but I chose to not be. I know I am supposed to be with someone, just haven't met the right one yet. I am an extroverted person and have been asked by many people if they could have a portion of my energy. I am spontaneous and love to just get in the car/truck and go for a drive, or go for a walk with a hot coffee. I enjoy watching the news (sounds geeky) but I do. I constantly want to learn new things and since I am from a small town and have not done much traveling I have a lot to learn. I am sort of a humanitarian as some of my co-workers say. I have time to give to everyone, and sometimes I give away things I even need, (I just buy another one. or go without). I always smile, and people say "why are you always so happy"? I am positive, not to say I don't have my down times, but I am mostly happy. I do find it hard being single. I just feel I have so much love inside that I want to share it with someone who will treat me with respect and love my attention. I am a country girl, but love the city too. I can ride a horse, man a Case 1070, bale, teeth clip, castrate hogs, and am not afraid of work. Yet, I doll up really nicely (not meant to be conceited) but I am probably an 8. I always have something to say about something, even when I don't .lol, I have been known to hold conversations with perfect strangers for hours. I have traveled to Belize, England and within Canada a bit. I have my own home, car, truck and holiday trailer and I work hard to pay for them all. I do have three beautiful children two boys and a little girl ( the glorious result of a 10 year marriage). I am happy overall just looking for my soul mate, and life partner, I wish you the best of luck on your search.

*Grow old with me, the best is yet to come* Well maybe we should meet first..lol

Respectfully Sent,
Jessica

Reasonably cute face, but quite a bit overweight (says she"s 5"5", and while I suck at estimating girls" weight, I would guess 200 or nearly). Talk about laying everything out, jesus. I haven"t tried contacting anyone on it at all, I just left the profile up and every now and again browse around, and delete the occasional message I get every couple weeks or so.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Eomer said:
For a change of pace, this is perhaps the creepiest email I"ve gotten on POF:

Reasonably cute face, but quite a bit overweight (says she"s 5"5", and while I suck at estimating girls" weight, I would guess 200 or nearly). Talk about laying everything out, jesus. I haven"t tried contacting anyone on it at all, I just left the profile up and every now and again browse around, and delete the occasional message I get every couple weeks or so.
That is weird as fuck. Who ends a message with "respectfully sent" and she basically just re-linked her apparently weird as fuck profile. An 8 at 200 lbs? The hell.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is it easy to pull in chicks on plenty of fish for a quick bang? i realize that theyre not gonna be model material

Brad2770

kegkilla said:
is it easy to pull in chicks on plenty of fish for a quick bang? i realize that theyre not gonna be model material
yes. But why would you cheat on your girl? "Angelina" is pretty hot.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
keg that website that pic from is gold, i didnt even know it existed. heres one i came across. tribute to the thread...

Despair-Bear-IVE-NEVER-EVEN-SEEN-A-VAGINA.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My ex came over today, I was nervous about it...old feelings and such.

She went out to lunch and caught up on things, we haven"t talked pretty much at all in the last three or four weeks. She"s the one that contacted me asking me if I wanted to go out.

We had a nice lunch, she brought her son along which is fine, I really missed the little guy and it was nice to see him. he was sleeping when she got here and when I opened the door to get him out he smiled at me and reached up and had me hold him for awhile, I looked to my ex just him time to see her turn away with a look on her face I know well. She always would get emotional when she saw her son connect with me as he doesn"t really like a lot of people.

Lunch went okay, we chatted about work, things going on in each others life, our kids...I tried to keep things as light as possible, no heavy conversations, nothing to serious. I wanted to bring up a few things but knew it would be counter productive and by counter productive I mean yes I still have feelings for her after 3 months of being apart and yes my goal of us getting back together is still there.

We came back to my place, little known to her my place was completely redone in her absence. New furniture, new everything, it looks pretty fucking nice now. She saw it and was pretty taken aback by it and went through the whole place wowing at it, I said it had been that way for awhile and shrugged it off. She looked at me and said sheepishly that she hadn"t been here in awhile. I looked thoughtful for a moment and said "yeah, I guess you haven"t..." smiled slightly and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

We hung out, her son soiled his clothes and I threw them in the wash, while they were washing we watched Simpson"s and Family Guy, played a card game, kept catching up on things. I had her laughing pretty hard throughout the day and night. A few hours later I walked her down to her car and I tripped and fell on the curb. (not long ago I dislocated my hip and broke a few ribs when a car hit me while walking.) and I couldn"t catch myself and fell pretty hard and yelled out in pain. She ran over to me and grabbed me started kissing the top of my head, rubbing her fingers through my hair asking if I was okay. After a few minutes I got my ass up and she gave me another careful hug and gave me a kiss and she was on her way.

She"s still seeing this guy from the state over and shes starting to feel lonely I think, or so says a mutual friend of ours. I"m not going to play the role of providing a boyfriend environment without being the boyfriend, I"ll offer her no loving support or cuddle time or that shit. I still think things may work out given the right set of circumstances, I know she still has feelings for me. -shrugs- we"ll see what happens. I"m still not waiting around and I"m having fun dating around.

My ex knows I"m seeing other people and saw a thumbnail on my laptop of a girls ass who I"m seeing and immediately asked in a not so friendly way "who"s ass is that?"I laughed it off and said a friend of mine.

I"m casually dating a couple girls right now, it"s going okay, I"ve banged one of em and she"s cool as hell, I"m just having fun with it pretty much, living my life and honestly the new lifestyle I"ve taken on is very enjoyable. My place is pretty awesome now, I"m dressing better, I"m confident and fuck I"m just being happy being me...for the first time in a long time.

There"s still a small part of me that feels like something is missing. It might be my ex or it might be that part of me that simply DOES desire to find someone to actually consider having a future with I"m not totally sure which it is but int he mean time I"ll continue on my merry way enjoying life and taking it a day at a time.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
She picked some guy really far away over you. Even if she breaks up and wants to get back with you, you are #2 to a long distance relationship. She will just move on to some other guy once he comes along. After all that time, choosing the other guy was the nail in the coffin in my opinion. You"re just in for more pain if you try for it again.

edit: something is missing because you"re not in a close relationship w/ someone you really like. It"s not *her* that"s missing, it"s that role. And you can find it in someone else, perhaps better, but not if you keep holding out hope for a girl who now rejected you twice and is trying to mold you into comfort friend role.

Tenks, I"m curious how the weekend turned out w/ 3 first dates in a row..

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
Tenks, I"m curious how the weekend turned out w/ 3 first dates in a row..
Thursday. Very nice girl, pretty and everything but just didn"t connect. She was cool, stable, had a "real" job (aside: why the fuck do all these college grads my age NOT have jobs? I mean, what the fuck? They work at like the fucking grocery store and shit) but couldn"t hold a conversation with her and I wasn"t overly attracted. I was just saying stuff all the time and all she"d do is laugh until I segwayed into another conversation. It was fairly brutal I hate having to lead conversations for 2 hours.

Friday. VERY good date. I am anxious to see how this one turns out. She is very, very pretty and an extremely "good" girl. The only real negative is she is back to living with her parents since she"s going to grad school -- but she"s expressed she may go out and get a real job since she isn"t enjoying grad school. Down to earth, good conversationalist and very much a "bring home" type. This is probably the relationship I"m going to pursue the most. This is a decision of the brain not the dick because I doubt this girl will put out easy.

Saturday. Got canceled. Won"t call again, no whore cancels on me. So I just went over to my friends house to watch football and get drunk. No big deal since I"m more interested in the Friday girl.

Which reminds me I need to remember to call or text to girl from Friday. She is in class Monday night but I didn"t contact her at all this weekend and I need to make sure she knows I"m interested. My only worry is that the girl from Friday I believe is fairly active in her church. Didn"t exactly strike me as religious nutjob but my extreme disgust for organized religion may play in. Then again my brother"s wife is fairly religious and him and her get along all right.

Oh yeah and she may come from money also. I commented on her car which looked like a very new Jeep Cherokee and she just said "Yeah I traded in my Mustang because I didn"t like how it handled in the snow." I mean, you remember high school Dabamf so it"s not like I"m not used to dealing with rich chicks but they are a bit different of a breed.

Marthisdil_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Which reminds me I need to remember to call or text to girl from Friday. She is in class Monday night but I didn"t contact her at all this weekend and I need to make sure she knows I"m interested. My only worry is that the girl from Friday I believe is fairly active in her church. Didn"t exactly strike me as religious nutjob but my extreme disgust for organized religion may play in. Then again my brother"s wife is fairly religious and him and her get along all right.
She"s religious, you"re a nutjob...match made in heaven