Girls who broke your heart thread

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Antarius said:
perspective-tit-demotivational-poster.jpg
WTB the better angle then

Brad2770

I had an amazing evening with Cherry.

I have a confeession, though. I couldnt resist. She asked me over Thurs night, so I went. We watched The Invention of Lying.

Anyways, last night we went to a Haunted House that a friend of mine did the website for, so we got free passes into it. It was ok, but not one of the best I have been in. I went with Cherry, Cherry"s sister and her sister"s boyfriend.

After that, we went to Reindeer Manor (in Red Oak). I love that place. It is definately worth the money. This took a good 3 hours with standing in line and going through 3 different attractions at Reindeer Manor. Once we left, we went back to her sister"s house and we made a place to sleep on the livingroom floor.

Since we have started hanging out, I would kiss her, but once it started getting "steamy", I would stop. Last night, the same thing was happening and I pulled away from her (I dont want her to think I am after her just for sex). She grabbed the back of my head and said "Dont stop." I kept kissing her and she started guiding my hands places. We ended up having sex and it was amazing.

She has been blowing up my phone all morning and is already talking about us doing something tonight. I told her I was busy at work and that I would talk to her later tonight.

Things feel pretty good right now.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, unless she"s a stripper and/or prostitute, "Cherry," is not going to work as a codename.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You sound as though you"re ruling out the possibility that she may partake in said professions.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Considering it"s Brad, I would say it"s quite possible, likely even.

Brad2770

Dabamf said:
What"s it gonna take to rename this chick?
Ok, gunna start calling her Dabamf.

I had an amazing evening with Dabamf.

I have a confeession, though. I couldnt resist. She asked me over Thurs night, so I went. We watched The Invention of Lying.

Anyways, last night we went to a Haunted House that a friend of mine did the website for, so we got free passes into it. It was ok, but not one of the best I have been in. I went with Dabamf, Dabamf"s sister and her sister"s boyfriend.

After that, we went to Reindeer Manor (in Red Oak). I love that place. It is definately worth the money. This took a good 3 hours with standing in line and going through 3 different attractions at Reindeer Manor. Once we left, we went back to her sister"s house and we made a place to sleep on the livingroom floor.

Since we have started hanging out, I would kiss her, but once it started getting "steamy", I would stop. Last night, the same thing was happening and I pulled away from her (I dont want her to think I am after her just for sex). She grabbed the back of my head and said "Dont stop." I kept kissing her and she started guiding my hands places. We ended up having sex and it was amazing.

She has been blowing up my phone all morning and is already talking about us doing something tonight. I told her I was busy at work and that I would talk to her later tonight.

Things feel pretty good right now.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok good to see I wasn"t the only one getting stranged out having her called Cherry. I thought I was just being nitpicky since it was Brad.

redslash_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I dont see a relationship coming out of this. Basically, I am going to treat her like a human being instead of a place to put my dick (like I have in the past). I am going to be nice to her and just be friends.

Just going slow. We both have reasons to go slow and be friends for now.
10/26/09, never forget.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
haha well played

and really, did anyone NOT know for 100% fact that brad was gonna fuck this girl again, and soon?

not a criticism btw
Well, isn"t that the goal here? I mean, shit, the longer this thread goes on, the more obvious it is that the main goal is to get some steady ass to get your dick wet for a few weeks before you move on to the next one.

It definitely ain"t about crying about your broken heart anymore.

TheCutlery said:
Well, isn"t that the goal here? I mean, shit, the longer this thread goes on, the more obvious it is that the main goal is to get some steady ass to get your dick wet for a few weeks before you move on to the next one.

It definitely ain"t about crying about your broken heart anymore.
This. Anytime you give people actual advice (which they"ve asked for btw) on how to find/KEEP someone for a serious relationship the amount of WHINING is deafening. "No, I don"t want advice from you fuckers in committed STABLE relationships - I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR ME. YOU DONT KNOW ME. YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I COME FROM. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I"M GOING TO KEEP DOING WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUSLY WORKING GUYZ."

Though it remains highly entertaining. Brad"s 1 step forward 2 steps back will be great to watch when it blows up.

"I"m taking steps in my life to end my self destructive behavior by FINALLY taking part of your advice and seeing a therapist."

"I"m also regressing to my self destructive behavior from a year ago and dating a 19/20 y/o and convincing myself that this is a good idea because MY intentions are different this time (hur hur) (no need to discuss her maturity level). Hell I didn"t even have the self control to do what I told you guys I would - take it slow."

It"s going to be gold. I"m waiting for bonus round time when he decides 3 months from now that he"s stable enough to keep fucking the 20 y/o and stop seeing the therapist. (That"s right I"m taking three months - if there"s other bets on the table lets work out terms if anyone else wants in).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
looks like someone is still bitter from not being listened to like a month ago
This.

I don"t usually cause waves, but fuck the guy has done a lot to improve upon himself and for you to come in here and bash him and bet on when he will self destruct is childish and petty, not only that, shows how little of a person you truly are.

Anyways...this thread may have turned into guys trying to get their dicks wet then moving on, some of us though are actually trying to get real relationships going in their lives, lets not generalize everyone into on category.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So because I"m seeing more then one girl at a time, looking for a person I feel comfortable enough to commit to (and who feels the same way with me)...this somehow means I"m not looking for a committed relationship?

Your logic is flawed sir.

Campari_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
So because I"m seeing more then one girl at a time, looking for a person I feel comfortable enough to commit to (and who feels the same way with me)...this somehow means I"m not looking for a committed relationship?

Your logic is flawed sir.
+1

I"m "dating" 3 or 4 people right now but I do genuinely want a serious relationship. I just don"t know which girl I want one with.