Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Eomer said:
Another question, does it mean much when a girl says your name a lot? I dunno, I hardly ever use a date"s name because it"s frequently redundant. I don"t need to say "Goodnight Jen" when I can just say "goodnight". But a girl I went with on a date last night seemed like she said my name every time she said something, and most of her messages/texts include it as well. I know overanalyzing and all that, but I"m curious what people"s opinions are.
Sutekh said:
According to this book.

It makes the conversation more intimate and makes it seem like she"s paying closer attention.
Aka. She likes you.
Eomer, when you constantly freak out about shit is whats annoying. We all tell you this, you know it, why do you keep doing it?

You"re going to ruin this one too if you don"t mellow out brew.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Christ I was just asking for an interpretation of that, because it was quite conspicuous how often she used my name. I almost feel like I"m being condescending if I use a girl"s name often. I"ve posted no detail or info whatsoever about how we met or what has transpired between us and you"re already jumping to conclusions.

tyen

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Christ I was just asking for an interpretation of that, because it was quite conspicuous how often she used my name. I almost feel like I"m being condescending if I use a girl"s name often. I"ve posted no detail or info whatsoever about how we met or what has transpired between us and you"re already jumping to conclusions.
But seriously brew, don"t ruin this one too.

Brad2770

...but you love her. She"ll only break your heart, it"s a fact. It"s tragic you already know it.

Even though I warn you. Even though I guarantee you the girl will hurt you terribly, you"ll still pursue her.

Ain"t love grand?
Figured I would quote that since you guys warned me over a year and a half ago about my ex. When I first posted about friends with benefits.

Great Expectations is one of my favorite movies. Pretty much the only "chic flick" I like, which is where the quote was from. I found it while I was cleaning my house.

How true it is....

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Hmm, drunkenly made out with a really close friend the other night (whom I"ve fucked/dated before, but didn"t really work out for various reason...ok mostly my fault) and now she"s calling/texting more frequently, invites out to dinner, ect. last time this happened with her she just ignored me for a month. I have a feeling new years is going to be fucking sweet.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
Figured I would quote that since you guys warned me over a year and a half ago about my ex. When I first posted about friends with benefits.

Great Expectations is one of my favorite movies. Pretty much the only "chic flick" I like, which is where the quote was from. I found it while I was cleaning my house.

How true it is....
Amen.. 6 months later and I"m following in your shoes haha, ask myself everyday why

tyen

<Banned>
CabbitCabbit said:
Hmm, drunkenly made out with a really close friend the other night (whom I"ve fucked/dated before, but didn"t really work out for various reason...ok mostly my fault) and now she"s calling/texting more frequently, invites out to dinner, ect. last time this happened with her she just ignored me for a month. I have a feeling new years is going to be fucking sweet.
Be sure not to treat her like a girlfriend. From my perspective, sounds like she is a real good friend that hits you up for a booty call when she is feeling froggy.

When she ignored you for a month, were you trying to make it more than just a friendship/bang session?

With this tough economic climate, a lot of women/men work a lot or have more on their mind then dealing with a relationship on top of their problems. It is great for occasional sex, but the longevity of that occasional sex is directly related to how mild manured you can remain. Don"t push a relationship on women, don"t act like you are in a high school relationship. Be an adult, bang, and be friendly. There is no need to ask "What is the status of our relationship?" it may make the woman who has nothing in their life but popping out kids to swoon, but you don"t want that shit.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Tyen said:
Be sure not to treat her like a girlfriend. From my perspective, sounds like she is a real good friend that hits you up for a booty call when she is feeling froggy.

When she ignored you for a month, were you trying to make it more than just a friendship/bang session?

With this tough economic climate, a lot of women/men work a lot or have more on their mind then dealing with a relationship on top of their problems. It is great for occasional sex, but the longevity of that occasional sex is directly related to how mild manured you can remain. Don"t push a relationship on women, don"t act like you are in a high school relationship. Be an adult, bang, and be friendly. There is no need to ask "What is the status of our relationship?" it may make the woman who has nothing in their life but popping out kids to swoon, but you don"t want that shit.
Being too boyfriend-like was the problem last time, I really didn"t know here all that well, except that she was attractive, and well dressed, so maybe I over did it with the cutesy stuff because that"s how I figured she was. We actually became much better friends after the breakup, and found that she"s a person who doesn"t really dig on cutesy stuff. More into bottles of whiskey and thrash metal (similar interest). She also revealed a lot more about herself to me than anyone else knew, so that was sweet.

We"ve often each commented to each other that the other is the closest thing to a "partner" that they can think of. We have each dated several douchebag/bitches through out our friendship, and each of us has drunkenly expressed jealousy : /.

I love being friend"s with her, but you know....laying her again would be sweet too.

I"ve matured a lot in the sense of knowing what dating entails in the past 4 years, at least with the kind of women that I"m attracted to. Don"t act gay and cutesy until post-coitus, no pda, unless your smashed in a basement. Little art gifts, like self made books are the ticket. Go see a nice big budget movie sometimes, and then other times take them to a Clark Gable flick. Don"t be afraid of silence, if you don"t have anything to say, don"t start rambling about random shit, or talk about what your friends are doing, shut up and enjoy it. and remember, When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV. [/quote]

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
CabbitCabbit said:
Being too boyfriend-like was the problem last time, I really didn"t know here all that well, except that she was attractive, and well dressed, so maybe I over did it with the cutesy stuff because that"s how I figured she was. We actually became much better friends after the breakup, and found that she"s a person who doesn"t really dig on cutesy stuff. More into bottles of whiskey and thrash metal (similar interest). She also revealed a lot more about herself to me than anyone else knew, so that was sweet.

We"ve often each commented to each other that the other is the closest thing to a "partner" that they can think of. We have each dated several douchebag/bitches through out our friendship, and each of us has drunkenly expressed jealousy : /.

I love being friend"s with her, but you know....laying her again would be sweet too.

I"ve matured a lot in the sense of knowing what dating entails in the past 4 years, at least with the kind of women that I"m attracted to. Don"t act gay and cutesy until post-coitus, no pda, unless your smashed in a basement. Little art gifts, like self made books are the ticket. Go see a nice big budget movie sometimes, and then other times take them to a Clark Gable flick. Don"t be afraid of silence, if you don"t have anything to say, don"t start rambling about random shit, or talk about what your friends are doing, shut up and enjoy it. and remember, When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
[/quote]

Man I read your shit and you must be fuckng drunk? Annyway same as me...do"t say fucking shit

Sibian_foh

shitlord
The Girls Who Broke Your Heart?
My wife after 16 years.... now EX wife.

Been divorced for a year now and still cant figure out how to date...

Brad2770

I dont know how I got my ex-wife. The way I act now, no woman wants me. I make it last long enough to get her in the sack once or twice, then it tapers off into nothing.

I just cant find one I like enough to keep around or vice versa. So, I continue to post here in all my patheticness until some lucky boobs and ass will tolerate me for the non kissing womanizer that i am.

The whole point of that- I dont know how to date either. I just know how to get laid and im not happy in the least.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
walkdoor.gif

walkdoor.gif