Girls who broke your heart thread

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I dont know how I got my ex-wife. The way I act now, no woman wants me. I make it last long enough to get her in the sack once or twice, then it tapers off into nothing.

I just cant find one I like enough to keep around or vice versa. So, I continue to post here in all my patheticness until some lucky boobs and ass will tolerate me for the non kissing womanizer that i am.

The whole point of that- I dont know how to date either. I just know how to get laid and im not happy in the least.
Bud, progress !

A year ago you wouldn"t even admit that much, to anyone let alone yourself. This is the first step. For real.

Now stop obsessing about your fucking psycho ex ....

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Ok... So What do you tell a girl when she is self conscious as shit but doesn"t realize she is a hotty ? I don"t think fat chicks had the sort of self imagery this girl I met last night had. Even when she was half naked she was telling me that She wasn"t in my "league". I had no idea how to convince her otherwise.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Saidin said:
Ok... So What do you tell a girl when she is self conscious as shit but doesn"t realize she is a hotty ? I don"t think fat chicks had the sort of self imagery this girl I met last night had. Even when she was half naked she was telling me that She wasn"t in my "league". I had no idea how to convince her otherwise.
Why would you want to convince her otherwise?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
brekk said:
Why would you want to convince her otherwise?
Because self esteem is a good thing? Why wouldn"t you want a girl you"re into/dating to feel good about herself? Now, obviously moderation as in most things, and we"ve all met those stick-up-their-ass bitches, but I sure as hell don"t want some girl who constantly drags herself through the mud.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Moderation is key, I had an ex that was like that in the beginning.. first time she let me see her without her makeup on she broke down crying, talk about insecure. I told her she was beautiful everyday and I think it ended up turning around on me, and after we"ve broken up she"s told me she had sex with some of the guys she did just for self esteem issues.. that is where I"d like you to be careful if you get serious with this chick, my chick was perfect in the beginning but 3 years later it all caught up and yeah.. dont put the pussy on a pedestal.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lost said:
Moderation is key, I had an ex that was like that in the beginning.. first time she let me see her without her makeup on she broke down crying, talk about insecure. I told her she was beautiful everyday and I think it ended up turning around on me, and after we"ve broken up she"s told me she had sex with some of the guys she did just for self esteem issues.. that is where I"d like you to be careful if you get serious with this chick, my chick was perfect in the beginning but 3 years later it all caught up and yeah.. dont put the pussy on a pedestal.
I don"t imagine she was doing the other guys because she had high esteem. Maybe needed/wanted more attention, could have been a power trip kinda thing, *shrug* I dunno.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Back from a 2 week vacation and only like 3 pages have gone on. Weak!

Girls with self-esteem issues will only cause you frustration. Can"t see em naked, you can"t get up and go do something spontaneously because they always gotta get ready, the list is endless, plus yea they are more likely to cheat on you when some sweet-talking player meets her and makes her feel all good inside.

But, you"re gonna pursue it if you desire to regardless of whether or not its a good idea because that"s what people do. Just like me contacting DG again after my vacation and asking her on a date because I"m a sap and miss her company.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
lost said:
Yeah I won"t ever see this girl again (I"m at my base now), but she goes to school with my little brother(both 17) Lmao... in some of his classes even. So she will probably get teased about it, I"m not sure what to say to this girl. I"ve never had a girl tell me that I was "out of her league", because I"m not a douche bag that acts like that. She texted me all day yesterday telling me how she was so sorry and how ugly she is... I wouldn"t have gone out of my way to hit on this girl if she was ugly, or even just decent looking, but I can"t get it through her head. Even if I don"t see this girl again it still surprised the hell out of me seeing someone act like that.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My girl has self esteem issues but they get less and less with me over time, At one point she wouldn"t change clothes with me in the same room, now she"ll hop in the shower with me and things are just fine now. She still has issues on how she see"s herself and how others see her but she"s aware of how I feel about her and is there for comfortable with me as far as that goes.

I"ve decided I"m introducing her to my kids at the end of the month. I am taking them for the weekend of my sons birthday. I figured we"ve been together long enough to warrant it and she wants to meet them. I expect it"ll be awkward for her at first but I think she"ll adjust to it pretty quickly. She"s said she wants to meet them and is excited, but is nervous due to them being such a big part of my life she worries if they will like her. I think this will be the last major test to see just what the longevity of things will be.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
Back from a 2 week vacation and only like 3 pages have gone on. Weak!

Girls with self-esteem issues will only cause you frustration. Can"t see em naked, you can"t get up and go do something spontaneously because they always gotta get ready, the list is endless, plus yea they are more likely to cheat on you when some sweet-talking player meets her and makes her feel all good inside.

But, you"re gonna pursue it if you desire to regardless of whether or not its a good idea because that"s what people do. Just like me contacting DG again after my vacation and asking her on a date because I"m a sap and miss her company.
I was going to respond to the guy talking about his girl with self esteem issues because I had a girl like that but Dabamf summed it all up nicely. The only thing I can recommend is do not go overboard with compliments trying to make her feel better it will backfire.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Ok it sounds gay as shit... but where do you guys meet women at ? I don"t have a pool of women to draw from now like I did in high school, nor do I want to deal with the whores in Fort Bragg out to steal my paycheck. I need some ideas.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ToeMissile said:
I don"t imagine she was doing the other guys because she had high esteem. Maybe needed/wanted more attention, could have been a power trip kinda thing, *shrug* I dunno.
Well she was an attention whore, and yeah who knows, only going by what she told me a few weeks ago when she finally came clean about everything as far as i know.. i mean saying well yah i had sex with so and so after we broke up cause i wanted to feel hot sounds kind of valid granted all the outfits she wore and self esteem problems she has with makeup. anyway i dont need to talk about me! new years resolution is to avoid her haha

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Kenadul said:
I was going to respond to the guy talking about his girl with self esteem issues because I had a girl like that but Dabamf summed it all up nicely. The only thing I can recommend is do not go overboard with compliments trying to make her feel better it will backfire.
Yeah dabamf summed it up like I was trying to.. god i cant tell you how the next girl i meet needs to be able to get ready on time, after having a girlfriend that was always 2 hours behind scheduled pick up time.. holy crap but i cant blame myself for liking high maintenance girls, and i know asking for a girl to be ready on time isnt going to happen but one can wish.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Saidin said:
Ok it sounds gay as shit... but where do you guys meet women at ? I don"t have a pool of women to draw from now like I did in high school, nor do I want to deal with the whores in Fort Bragg out to steal my paycheck. I need some ideas.
OKCupid, Plentyoffish, etc.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
brekk said:
OKCupid, Plentyoffish, etc.
This. I work a ton and have no time to go out and meet people, OKCupid I found works pretty well, it was by pure chance I met the girl I"m with now. You don"t need a special place to meet women, the girl I"m with now cut my hair...women are everywhere we just fail to see opportunities most of the time when we"re out doing our everyday stuff.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
This. I work a ton and have no time to go out and meet people, OKCupid I found works pretty well, it was by pure chance I met the girl I"m with now. You don"t need a special place to meet women, the girl I"m with now cut my hair...women are everywhere we just fail to see opportunities most of the time when we"re out doing our everyday stuff.
Yeah I have to meet them outside of day to day activities though, my job is male only

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Saidin said:
Yeah I have to meet them outside of day to day activities though, my job is male only
You work at a gay massage parlor?

Aside from that, a job isn"t really "day to day" activities. It can be, but they mean like grocery shopping, getting your hair cut, etc. You don"t wanna date chicks you work with anyway, bad times there.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
I took up ballroom dance. I met a lot of really amazing girls there, my ex-girlfriend included, and it also provided me with some much needed confidence. 3 years later and I can pretty much dance just about every style of dance there is whether it"s Tango, Swing, or just moving to the beat. I"ve found that girls outside of the dance culture really, really dig guys that can do this kind of stuff.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
Whyme said:
I took up ballroom dance. I met a lot of really amazing girls there, my ex-girlfriend included, and it also provided me with some much needed confidence. 3 years later and I can pretty much dance just about every style of dance there is whether it"s Tango, Swing, or just moving to the beat. I"ve found that girls outside of the dance culture really, really dig guys that can do this kind of stuff.
I probably won"t go this route, but guys at my work wouldn"t shut up about this a few weeks ago. Apparently they were the only guys in a group of 30 women and ended up catching a few number each.