Girls who broke your heart thread

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
The Ancient said:
You are fucked dude, sorry.
Afraid he"s right. As an amateur movie director/producer I notice the type of woman that gravitates towards movies and theater are generally drama queens who love to fuck. Maybe this is not the case this time but I wouldn"t be a bit surprised if she is just using this to try and make you jealous and "show" her you love her by fighting for her... and she"s already fucked him at least once.

Brad2770

Tenks said:
Thats a Google AdSense which is custom tailored for you and not necessarily the site you"re on. Take it as you will.
Wow, thats awesome. Considering I just reinstalled windows on my PC and havent even visited any of those sites in 3 months. Wow!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brad2770 said:
Wow, thats awesome. Considering I just reinstalled windows on my PC and havent even visited any of those sites in 3 months. Wow!
Do you auto-login to your google account? Or, have you logged into your google account since reinstalling?

Google knows what you did last summer.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Here it goes again with the entire thread making assumptions about something they know absolutely nothing about.

Good:I used to do theater, the cast always slept together, so be wary of that.
I used to direct movies, and most of the actresses were sluts, keep that in mind.

Bad:I used to do theater, HAHAHA YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCKED HIM ALREADY FOR SURE! INC BLACK BABY!
I used to direct movies, THE ACTRESSES FUCKED EVERYONE AND SUCKED MY DICK CONSTANTLY WHEN SHE WASN"T IN THE SCENE AND SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND.

Quit making assumptions about a person you know nothing about. Those posts are annoying as fuck. And you are probably fucking with the guy"s head. Hey, maybe the chick is a perfect girlfriend and just loves to act because that"s what she was born for? Or, maybe she"s getting gangbanged every day. You don"t know, don"t assume.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Better than I expected. The more affection I show her the more responsive she is, and the more open she gets. I sorta keep forgetting that fact. It"s going a whole lot better than before. She"s a lot more open, jokes back with me more often, has some more balls... But, I"m not the sorta guy to shower a girl with affection, so that drops off and she sorta closes up a bit again.

But, she says shit like it was a miracle for the 2 of us to find each other in a world of 8 billion people. That shit makes me roll my eyes. Plus I"ve said a million times I"m not staying in Korea forever. And cheesy shit like that makes me think she"s not seeing this realistically.

Right now I have major job issues. My contract is up in a month, and I had a new job all lined up till they did a local background check and found a minor misdemeanor from 3 years ago from some bullshit incident when I got a ticket for calling a guy a curse word (literally). There is 0 tolerance for anything here. When I got the first job, they did a state background check and it was clear. But local shows a minor misdemeanor. Soooo....I told her this, there was a chance I"d be gone for good in a month. Since then last week she"s been acting a little funny. No surprise there.

So...the Korea experiment may be finished early. I"m gonna work on taking a shitty job in a shitty location with the same gov"t organization as I"m with now, so that I can transfer my visa and hope to avoid the background check. I think it"s Newton"s 4th law that no job search in Korea can go easy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lol, early test show I may indeed be a daddy, more to come as I find out more information.(yes I bagged it every time during the time in question, we had two breaks though)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
-shrugs- Honestly I"m fine with it, I love the girl and I don"t see that changing at anytime and I"m fully prepared to have a family with her. I "lol"ed" because honestly I was happy and so was she (a bit freaked, but happy).

Dabamf, not sure who you"re talking to, but no we"ve been solid, never breaking up.

Judge if you want -shrugs- but when you know, you know. I"m not going to be upset about it, even if I wasn"t having a positive reaction to it, being upset isn"t changing what"s going to happen so why not roll with it. This isn"t some girl I"ve been having a fling with, this is someone I"ve been building a future with, granted this stage came a bit quicker then we had planned, but it"s nothing I"m going to be upset about nor is it something I feel I should be upset about.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
So all "Dabamf plays EQ too much to get laid" aside, how long have you guys been seeing each other Tarrant? Do you have a good enough salary to support 3 mouths?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
About 4 1/2 months, not overly long no, but I was pretty sure she was it and that"s after all the "honeymoon stage" crap, when you know, you know I"m old enough and responsible enough to be able to look at things objectivly I think.

Yeah I make alright money, I run a small business and while I"m not rich by any means I make decent enough money, plus she works full time at a decent job, I supported both my kids on a single income before years back, I"m pretty sure another with both of us bringing in full time won"t be an issue.

We"re happy, yet worried which is natural I know...been through all of it before.

We"re talking about moving in together soon, we practically live together now but still have our separate places, we"ll upgrade to a two bedroom place and begin the slow process of preparing for what"s to come.

Overall I"m not overly worried, still in a bit of shock, but not worried. She"s scared to tell her parents who are pretty conservative, I told her they"ll be angry at first probably but they"ll accept it eventually and when they do, all will be fine. If they don"t it"s their loss, which she agrees with.

Should be an interesting road ahead.