Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
And yet this entire thread is mostly about some "method" to making women want you.
The "method" is not being a fucking dumbshit, which is what half of us are trying to get across to these people~

Mustaffi_foh

shitlord
Zinke said:
I challenged these two chicks at pool andpromptlykicked their asses
You lost them here by the way, see bolded word for why!

I always feel bad when I see people like this because I know that they never win anything but a game of pool. You probably won"t change either, and make excuses for why that wasn"t the real reason: that they are just bitches or something.

However, promptly kicking a girls as at anything doesn"t impress them.

Or did you really think they were playing pool with you to win?

Unless they were 6 feet tall with a hint of BO about them, they were playing pool with you because they were keeping themselves busy, and probably trying to catch the eye of someone else/and or playing the field.

But I guess you realized all of that, lol.

However, you make it sound like they owed you something after you bought them a beer, which makes me imagine you as a friendless zombie mongoloid douchebag haha.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
wow, I didn"t even realize you were responding to me at first, since that was like two weeks ago.

Think you are reading a little too much into a single word. We played doubles, I was going easy on them for the same reason they were even playing pool (just wanted something to do for a bit), and we still won. We didn"t run the table on them or something.

I"m not sure if you are quoting the post about the girl who ended up playing me and another guy a bit, but if you are, I"ve since seen that girl again and it"s sorta funny. But, first of all, I didn"t expect her to put out or something just for buying a fucking drink. You are completely misunderstanding the point by trying to take some moral high ground here. If you change the situation into one where sex isn"t even in the equation, such as a guy friend who says you"ll switch off buying rounds, gets the drink and then avoids you the rest of the night, you"d probably be a little pissed at him. It"s the same concept.

The funny part about that girl, was seeing her again, with two girl friends and a guy at one of the pool tables. We walk into the club, one of my friend sees them, asks if that was the girl from the other week, I confirm, and he walks over to ask to play next game. Her and dude end up playing me and my friend, and it doesn"t appear she recognizes me at all (grew out some stubble a bit since last time, and she was drunk). I"m trying to walk by her while she"s lining up a shot at one point, she thinks I"m looking to grind with her and goes "if my husband wasn"t here, I would", I laugh and tell her I"m just trying to get by, not dance. We win, and her husband asks what I want to drink. I"m a little confused, but I rarely pass up a free drink, so I roll with it. Turns out, friend went and bet them a drink on the game, figuring we were both sober and I wouldn"t go easy on a girl I have no interest in. He tells me and I start chuckling at the irony. She got one free drink, and her husband ended up buying two as a later result.

Turns out, every damned cute girl around here in her mid 20"s is either married, and/or a mom. Big change of pace from Florida.

Had this theory get confirmed again this weekend, along with a pretty awkward moment for me (but funny for you!). Brother of a friend rented a hotel room to do some pre-gaming this last weekend, went over to join em before the bars got busy. Knew maybe 5 out of the 13 that were there though. We all roll into the club, drinks from the hotel are starting to hit, and eventually about 6 of us roll out onto the dance floor. One really cute girl is all over me, but I have no idea her name. A shitty song finally comes on and we disperse. I go up to one of the guys I know, but haven"t known for too long. "hey, that cute girl in the blue shirt, she was all over me on the dance floor, but I can"t remember her name, do you know her?" "You mean my sister?" "oh shi... sorry man!" "Nah, it"s ok."

But, she lives an hour away, was just visiting her bro for the weekend, and has a daughter. Boo..

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
And yet this entire thread is mostly about some "method" to making women want you. That"s not how it works man. No relationship worth having is based upon bullshit lies and games like "Oh, I can"t call her until 830 tomorrow or she"ll feel I"m desperate." If you guys can"t get together and be YOURSELVES, you"re never going to have anything long term.

Eventually, when all the cards have been played, she"s going to see who the real you is, and if that"s not what you"ve been pretending to be for the last few months, she"s not going to be interested. All of these fucking head games portrayed in the thread only get you laid, at best. Yeah, you can pretend you"re James Bond for a little while, but eventually she"s gonna catch on that you"re really not going on secret missions on the weekend and resent you for it. And there goes your companionship.
Well, I"m going to use another expression: "getting your foot in the door." I fully agree that if you try to be something that you"re not, you"re bound for failure. But most of the advice in this thread hasn"t been about that at all. Like it or not first impressions last, and there"s nothing inherently wrong or flawed with a relationship that"s started with some "games" on both sides. Girls play them just as much as guys, if not far more and far better.

And in the great words of Jerry Seinfeld, if you don"t play games, how do you know who"s winning?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Time to move on.

EDIT FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR GIRL TO GET OVER HER EX CHEATING ON HER AND THINKING YOU"RE GOING TO DO IT TO HER, I"D LIKE TO FIX IT BEFORE I GET FED UP WITH IT. SHES A KEEPER, BUT I DISLIKE ASSUMPTIONS LIKE THIS DUE TO SOME OTHER FAGGOT DAMAGING HER IN THE PAST.

SHIT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT RIGHT? BUT I DON"T THINK THAT REALLY WORKS TO TELL YOUR PARTNER LOL!

Brad2770

You cant. She has to do that herself. Just reassure her you are not that type of person and hope it establishes trust.

She has to trust you (or anyone)

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Brad2770 said:
My ex is getting married.
Are we supposed to be shocked? The only thing that would shock me less is if you came here and said you were marrying some chick that you hadn"t ever kissed but had fucked a lot of times.

Stupid, destructive people doing stupid, destructive shit is not shocking. However, it is hilarious.

bofa_sl

shitlord
Quick question. I"ve been hanging with the girl I meet two weeks ago pretty regularly, spending the night, made her dinner last night, went to the movies on v-day etc. I didn"t think I"d end up liking her this much, thought it would be a hit it and quit it which is far from the case. Problem is that I think we both jumped in feet first on this one, I mean after a week we"re acting like bf/gf, cuddling, kissing goodbye etc.

I think we"re both at the point where we know we"re moving too fast and need to slow it down a bit, turns out she"s moving back home to DC after she graduates in three months. That alone is justification to not get too serious as we"d most likely end up not together anyway. I want to have the quick "let"s slow down, not get so serious talk" with her tomorrow night before we leave for the weekend to go to a beach house with a group of friends. Not sure if this is a good idea or bad idea, I could tone it down a bit and not say anything, but she"ll know something is up.

I mean we have a blast when we hang out, she kinda gets pissed when I talk to other girls so I"m not sure how we can spin back into a "casual" friendship, as we all know one person gets more attached than the other and usually doesn"t end up well. I could see myself with this chick for a while and I"m sure she feels the same way, but with the countdown looming, not sure exactly what cards to play at this point..halp!

oh and we"ve only rounded second base

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
bofa said:
Quick question. I"ve been hanging with the girl I meet two weeks ago pretty regularly, spending the night, made her dinner last night, went to the movies on v-day etc. I didn"t think I"d end up liking her this much, thought it would be a hit it and quit it which is far from the case. Problem is that I think we both jumped in feet first on this one, I mean after a week we"re acting like bf/gf, cuddling, kissing goodbye etc.

I think we"re both at the point where we know we"re moving too fast and need to slow it down a bit, turns out she"s moving back home to DC after she graduates in three months. That alone is justification to not get too serious as we"d most likely end up not together anyway. I want to have the quick "let"s slow down, not get so serious talk" with her tomorrow night before we leave for the weekend to go to a beach house with a group of friends. Not sure if this is a good idea or bad idea, I could tone it down a bit and not say anything, but she"ll know something is up.

I mean we have a blast when we hang out, she kinda gets pissed when I talk to other girls so I"m not sure how we can spin back into a "casual" friendship, as we all know one person gets more attached than the other and usually doesn"t end up well. I could see myself with this chick for a while and I"m sure she feels the same way, but with the countdown looming, not sure exactly what cards to play at this point..halp!

oh and we"ve only rounded second base
I think your first instinct is the right one, you need to have the "relationship status/you"re moving away so now what" talk. The "tone it down a bit" move says "i"m a little bitch and don"t have any balls", especially since it seems like feelings toward each other are pretty mutual.

Brad2770

LiquidDeath said:
Stupid, destructive people doing stupid, destructive shit is not shocking. However, it is hilarious.
Then here is a belly buster for you- I got 2 phone numbers today. One from a woman that is 34 and one from woman (girl) that is 20.

Going out with the 20 year old tonight. What better way to drown my sorrows than in between a pair of tits?!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Refresh my memory, what happened with that anyway? Didn"t Brad have some quick move in awhile back?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hathe said:
The same one that"s a hipster? Move on.
I totally didn"t catch this when i replied. I lol"d hahaha. Nah, her hipster traits are tolerable. Shes an amazing girl without any doubt, I just like to bug her. Its a shame shes been mistreated in the past, but i guess if that didn"t happen then we wouldn"t have happened.

Eomer said:
Refresh my memory, what happened with that anyway? Didn"t Brad have some quick move in awhile back?

Wasn"t following after that.

Its like some great horrific fail soap opera. Even though I haven"t watched General Hospital in a decade the people and the issues never change - you just dont know the details of each particular fuck up.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
bofa said:
Goin away for a weekend with her + "we shouldn"t date" conversation sounds like an awesome combo for ruining both your times.

But tell her so she doesn"t get the wrong idea, preferably before the trip. Being honest and up front makes your life a million times easier. Girls often ignore it, but at least you gave them a chance to listen, and if/when any drama happens you can always remind them that you were already clear about your intentions.

Girls will always get the wrong idea if you don"t tell them you"re not interested.

Girls usually get the wrong idea if you tell them once you"re not interested.

Girls often get the wrong idea if you tell them twice you"re not interested.

Girls sometimes get the wrong idea if you tell them every time you see them you"re not interested.

I frustratingly speak from experience on the telling them once issue. Had 2 occasions of this in the past 2 months, one being the lesbian and one being some other girl, details being unimportant. Both I considered close friends, both had one-sided interest, both ended in tears after too much booze.

Lesson learned: don"t even try being friends with a girl if one person is romantically interested in the other. Attraction can be managed, but romantic interest is guaranteed to end badly 100% of the time. I practiced this for years on girls that I may be interested in, but I figured if I keep a clear barrier with girls who may be interested in me then all will be fine. WRONG.

Brad maybe your ex getting married will help you stop obsessing over her. Btw, are you still going to counseling? Seemed to help you a lot at first, but haven"t heard anything about it since.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Needless said:
Time to move on.

EDIT FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR GIRL TO GET OVER HER EX CHEATING ON HER AND THINKING YOU"RE GOING TO DO IT TO HER, I"D LIKE TO FIX IT BEFORE I GET FED UP WITH IT. SHES A KEEPER, BUT I DISLIKE ASSUMPTIONS LIKE THIS DUE TO SOME OTHER FAGGOT DAMAGING HER IN THE PAST.

SHIT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT RIGHT? BUT I DON"T THINK THAT REALLY WORKS TO TELL YOUR PARTNER LOL!
My crazy ex was like that. Her ex husband had been cheating on her a lot and she never developed any trust.

In the end, I said "fuck this shit" and quit. (way late, if I may say so).

You can"t win.