Girls who broke your heart thread

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Bodom said:
I guess I"ll make a small contribution to this popular Thread as well then. (My apologies for my English in advance )

I"ve met this girl from another country exactly two years ago, through some socializing website. She actually contacted me, explaining that she was going to move to my country soon, asking how life was here and so on..."
(Important Side note : I had not been in a relationship for nearly 4 years at that moment and I have only been in love once in my life before, and that last relationship made it very hard for me to imagine falling in love again)

Anyway from that point on we spoke every day, she visited her sister living in my country eventually so we met.. she apparently fell in love right away.. I wasn"t quiet sure yet. We met few more times in 2009 and that"s when I noticed I had feelings for her.

When she finally moved here to stay we were already officially together. She did love me and showed in on a daily basis, however I had problems coping with my feelings.. I somehow knew I also loved her but wouldn"t admit it to her nor to myself, and I would also act cold towards her often enough.

She however did say she will wait for me, no matter how long it"s gonna take and so on.. Then I did some major fuck up"s.. I could list them all but..it"s things like refusing to go out with her work colleagues (She had just started working here and couldn"t refuse the invitation).... or she would always talk about living together, which is something I also want(ed) but I always just said "We"ll see", I basically never told her that I loved her, not giving her a lot of affection, I told her thing"s that I didn"t really mean such as "I don"t ever want to meet your parents" "I don"t want kids" "I don"t want to meet your best friend".. Stuff I highly regret.. and don"t even know why I said them as the regrets put me trough a hellish situation.

She mentioned to me a few times that she thinks that she"s not what i"m looking for but I somehow didn"t take it serious enough since at the same time she would always say that she loved me and that she missed me and so on.

Well, this month, after a trip to Disney Parc that actually went pretty well, she just stops login on msn, she doesn"t pick up the phone anymore.. after 7 days and hundreds of attempts she finally answers saying that she doesn"t think that she loves me anymore and that she would like to be alone for now. She also mentioned that there was a guy back in her country.. but that she wants to stay here now since she has a job.

I however only realized at that very moment how much I love her and that she means everything to me.. I regret not releasing my feelings earlier (But its not something I had control over I think).. now it seems like I wasted everything. I keep texting her how much I love her and what I feel for her but she does either ignore em or just keeps repeating the same stuff which is usually something along the lines of.. I"m sorry but I cant force myself and so on..

She also says she believes me that I love her.. but it"s also possible that she thinks that I just tell her anything to get her back.

How can she tell me that she loves me one day and completely change the day after.. I know that its also my fault but I don"t want to lose her.. I"m kinda desperate now, I know I shouldn"t be texting her, calling her all the time, since she said she wants to be alone, doesn"t want to see me at all anymore.. She sais that her feelings are just gone and that it"s too late.. but she once said she was confused (Which is the only bit of hope I have left right now)..

I feel so down and don"t have anyone but her I can talk to about it.. She just doesn"t seem to want giving me another chance which breaks my heart. Basically not coping with my feelings got me in an even worse situation then the relationship that made love so difficult for me in the first place.

I"m kinda desperate to find a way of convincing her that my feelings have changed and mainly to make her love me again.. I don"t think all of her feelings just poofed away like that. If anyone had been in a similar situation I"d certainly appreciate some advice on how I can get her back!
IMO you really don"t love her or else all those feelings and things you wanted to say would have come naturally. You might also still be damaged from your last love relationship, have to let that shit go.

The only reason you are missing her now is because you are no longer getting the attention and ass you were once getting; it sounds like she was all about you.

The best thing you can do is to stop calling and texting see if she"ll bite. You can"t really fix it now, you have to leave it up to her. The relationship is so damaged though that it will probably never be how it was. Move on or you both will just continue to hurt each other.

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
PigBenis said:
The only reason you are missing her now is because you are no longer getting the attention and ass you were once getting; it sounds like she was all about you.
100% pure fucking truth. Been there done that, but really once you realize that, let go and don"t contact her again (and don"t reply) you will be better off.

Bodom_foh

shitlord
Your are possibly right but that"s not how I feel now. If I think about it she"s been the most wonderful woman I"ve ever met, I was just blind to all of it.

I didn"t mention this before, but I had a smallish relationship with another girl before I met her. Well, she didn"t love me and I also didn"t love her.. I was just somehow attached to her, and when it was over I felt bad too (not nearly the hell I go through now), and I think above rule applies in this situation.

Well... I will see what happens (I stopped contacting her this morning), I took note of your advice anyhow, thanks mate !

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I"m going to have to second the motion of stop contacting her. But for a different reason.

If you truly love this girl then not messaging her and giving her space is the best thing you can do. Try and move on with your life. If she comes back and you feel the same way then give it a shit. But pestering her only makes you look weak and not desirable at all.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Bodom said:
Your are possibly right but that"s not how I feel now. If I think about it she"s been the most wonderful woman I"ve ever met, I was just blind to all of it.

I didn"t mention this before, but I had a smallish relationship with another girl before I met her. Well, she didn"t love me and I also didn"t love her.. I was just somehow attached to her, and when it was over I felt bad too (not nearly the hell I go through now), and I think above rule applies in this situation.

Well... I will see what happens (I stopped contacting her this morning), I took note of your advice anyhow, thanks mate !
Can you really think long and hard about this, and say that you wouldn"t end up going back to your "old habits" if you got her back?

What you did was pretty cold, to be honest. You were beyond cruel to her, and I cannot see why she even put up with it that long without losing it. That would put most girls into a pretty deep depression if they decided to "wait it out". I"m not trying to be mean to you, but you do have to realize that you"re not the victim here and also realize she had every right to give up on you, you basically forced her to. You"d have been better off fucking someone else, than mind fucking your girlfriend.

Let"s consider a few scenarios, though.

1) She gave up on you (it"s the most obvious)

2) She was asking a girlfriend for advice, and got the classic girl response. "Stop all contact with him, hint about another man" This is probably one of our best (if not our only) plays. Not saying she"s using it, as most women reserve this play for assholes, but not like, uh...actual mean assholes (again, no offense, lol)

3) She"s being courted by someone else, and is using the "I need time" line to keep you as a backup plan (like "Anne" ((no offense, Eomer)), but less of a bitch)

Regardless of whatever the case may be, you need to leave her alone. If a miracle comes along and she wants to talk to you, don"t turn into some weeping pussy of a man. Something about you was good enough for her to put up with your mindfucking,figure out what that wasand hold on to it for dear life. If you have female friends, maybe they can help you figure out what it was in the event you"re unable to.

Don"t all of the sudden turn into a romantic if you weren"t before, but instead, make an effort to let her know you were a stupid asshole and while you can"t fix that overnight - you"re willing to try. Let her know you intend to still be "you" but be more honest about your feelings.

I"m still hesitant to believe someone who had the best girl in the world could say stuff like that, never verbally show affection, and be in love. It"s really confusing. I mean, I know some closed off guys who are relatively emotionally unreactive, but you"re (or were) emotionally detached. It"s a pretty rotten feeling to feel like you love someone more than they love you, just the fact you sit there and compare who shows affection more makes you feel like a butthole. But dude, you took it to a special level. Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel? Would you give her another chance? If so, what would you expect from her to establish trust when it comes to communication regarding emotions? Answer those questions honestly and you may come up with ways to get her closer to you, or get yourself some closure.

PS: This reminds me of a Cinderella song.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Bodom said:
My advice is to find out why you would systematically mentally fuck someone you were in a relationship with. See when you had the power you used it to shit all over this poor girl. She is obviously somewhat passive to have accepted any of your bullshit, on any level, for any amount of time.

You forced her to man up, now she realizes a few things that are not showing you in a positive light.
  • You are an emotionally abusive fucker.
  • You are a bully, who once confronted in a typical bully fashion falls apart.
  • She does not need you. When she first moved you were one of her few social contacts in the entire nation. Now she has lived here awhile, has realized you are kind of a fucker, and probably has other options. If not specifically for the sex, at least for socialization. Refusing to kick it with her work friends really makes you lose points. When a girl has to make up excuses for her BF"s douchey behavior repeatedly it tends to sour them.
Ignoring all of that why would you want to swim upstream to compensate for treating her like shit? It will never be "ok", she will always remember how you treated her. Even if you really do change (unlikely).

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ravvenn said:
3) She"s being courted by someone else, and is using the "I need time" line to keep you as a backup plan (like Xerexes ((no offense, Eomer)), but less of a bitch)
That was Anne, but yeah, more or less!

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I fixed it, Eomer. Sorry!

Gryeyes said:
Ignoring all of that why would you want to swim upstream to compensate for treating her like shit? It will never be "ok", she will always remember how you treated her. Even if you really do change (unlikely).
Yeah, that. I kind of think this guy basically doesn"t deserve help getting her back. I don"t think you just wake up one day after losing it all and go, "I was that way because I was afraid, but I"m not afraid anymore"! He"s the kind of guy that creates "damaged goods". Every time I read a post from some poor dude trying his best to clean up the mess some other asshole made, I"m going to remember Bodom owning up to being one of the guys who caused it.

I dont think it is really helpful tearing someone apart who comes seeking help. On the other side, most of you are pretty much right: Gryeyes has a pretty good summary.

Dude, you were basically a total asshole. Forget about what you feel now about her. Fix whatever your problem is and once you dont fuck girls up like that, get another one or get her back.
Working on yourself has a far higher priority than that girl. Trust us.

Bodom_foh

shitlord
I understand your reaction and agree to some of it but you also don"t know the whole story, I"m not going into such detail here.

I"m not some guy who systematically goes around fucking up girls. I never did that at all with any of my past GF"s and I can hardly explain to myself why I"ve been like that.. perhaps the fact that I"ve been told so many times by friends that I"m too nice to girls and that they loose interest because of it (I know that many sound like a dumb excuse, I don"t know if that"s possible)? But in that case I did it subconsciously because I only notice now. She doesn"t hate me, she says she"s sorry and needs to be alone for now. She said no matter what, I wont lose her and that she will always be there for me either way whether we are a couple or not. Well, to you guys who try to speak some sense into me and trying to give me advice, I thank you, but I will ignore the Bully part and such since I know that"s just not true for me.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bodom said:
I understand your reaction and agree to some of it but you also don"t know the whole story, I"m not going into such detail here.

I"m not some guy who systematically goes around fucking up girls. I never did that at all with any of my past GF"s and I can hardly explain to myself why I"ve been like that.. perhaps the fact that I"ve been told so many times by friends that I"m too nice to girls and that they loose interest because of it (I know that many sound like a dumb excuse, I don"t know if that"s possible)? But in that case I did it subconsciously because I only notice now. She doesn"t hate me, she says she"s sorry and needs to be alone for now. She said no matter what, I wont lose her and that she will always be there for me either way whether we are a couple or not. Well, to you guys who try to speak some sense into me and trying to give me advice, I thank you, but I will ignore the Bully part and such since I know that"s just not true for me.
In this instance, that was true. I"m willing to believe that you aren"t a colossal asshole to every woman you"re with, but this time you were. Figure out why you did it and don"t do it again. Dealing with fucked up insecure/broken women blows, dude. Leave her alone, move on and let her move on. Chalk this one up to "lesson learned" or some shit.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
This shit doesn"t compute, I thought being an asshole was how you got chicks. Aren"t you supposed to not care and she"ll break a nice guy"s heart then come running back to you? Just work on your tan brah.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
So anyways...

I was told last night by someone very dear to me that this would be the ideal place to ask a question that has been burning a hole in my soul for a long time. She also said that I need to actually contribute to this thread beyond admitting my love for those savory chicken noodles so here goes.

Does anyone here in the comfort of their own home rub their ass when they go and do number one? Like you drop trou, start the stream, yawn, stretch and then scratch/rub your ass as you tinkle?

A long time ago I listened to Dennis Millers "White album" and he talked about the weird shit we do when we"re alone that we think we"re unique in doing. Like the arm groove viaduct where you channel water down to your ass while you shower and I thought, "Fuck, I do that too."

Maybe I should start a new thread as this has nothing to do with girls or the breaking of hearts and I"d hate to derail.

Pren_foh

shitlord
Maybe if you properly washed your asshole in the shower instead of being afraid that touching your own butt makes you gay, you wouldn"t have to rub/scratch your asshole so much.

Just, you know, a possibility.

That or mana.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Zehn - Vhex said:
So anyways...

I was told last night by someone very dear to me that this would be the ideal place to ask a question that has been burning a hole in my soul for a long time. She also said that I need to actually contribute to this thread beyond admitting my love for those savory chicken noodles so here goes.

Does anyone here in the comfort of their own home rub their ass when they go and do number one? Like you drop trou, start the stream, yawn, stretch and then scratch/rub your ass as you tinkle?

A long time ago I listened to Dennis Millers "White album" and he talked about the weird shit we do when we"re alone that we think we"re unique in doing. Like the arm groove viaduct where you channel water down to your ass while you shower and I thought, "Fuck, I do that too."

Maybe I should start a new thread as this has nothing to do with girls or the breaking of hearts and I"d hate to derail.
Thread made.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Pren said:
being afraid that touching your own butt makes you gay, you wouldn"t have to rub/scratch your ass
Your logic is without flaw and I would like to hear more. Clearly my rampant homophobia is why I enjoy massaging my own ass. I shall consider your words carefully as they strike deep meaning into my heart coming from someone who has never experienced the joy of the arm groove viaduct. Turning your body into an engineering marvel in the shower is clearly something only people who hate the gays would do.

I bet you don"t even wedge your socks back up into the toe groove before putting your shoes on so you can wear socks with holes in them either.

Pren_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Your logic is without flaw and I would like to hear more. Clearly my rampant homophobia is why I enjoy massaging my own ass. I shall consider your words carefully as they strike deep meaning into my heart coming from someone who has never experienced the joy of the arm groove viaduct. Turning your body into an engineering marvel in the shower is clearly something only people who hate the gays would do.

I bet you don"t even wedge your socks back up into the toe groove before putting your shoes on so you can wear socks with holes in them either.
Dude, do you have problems with the seams of the socks on your little toes? I fucking hate that. Does the toe method fix it?