Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Kenadul said:
I agree completely except my apologizing was more about me checking her phone and the big ass fight where she went nuts. When this all went down in the beginning I told her that it was ridiculous and even laughed at how she was making it such a big deal when it was nothing, the laughing was probably a bad idea and pissed her off, but I was more pissed than apologetic until I looked through her phone.
My fault, I guess I didn"t read very clearly. Anyway, looks like it"s mostly on her for wigging out over something minor so at least you can have the peace of mind that you didn"t ruin it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
It always seems to happen when the anger comes from a female. I dont think I have laughed at a man.
That"s because a man wouldn"t put up with that shit. He"d go drown his girlfriend just to prove to you how tough he is.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider

She texted Friday night: Hey you, I"ve been so busy this week.. ill give you a call back tom

I was fast asleep when she did, so didn"t respond. She texted me Sunday around 6pm: Hey! How was ur weekend? (ugh, fucking "ur")

Me: Relaxing thanks, and yours?

Her: That"s good, mine was okay but busy (alright, I understand you"re busy)

Me: Busy is better than bored...

Her: Yeah, that is true! (now I"m getting bored)

Me: So are we gonna talk on the phone at some point?

Her: Lol I"m sure I can arrange that, I"m off to bed now, gotta get up at 5am, so this week!

Me: Sleep tight

Getting somewhat annoyed. Again, this is someone who I don"t even remember meeting due to alcohol, and we only met briefly. No way I"m doing the paddle boating now! However, she also added me as a friend on FB a few minutes before she sent the text on Sunday, and I have included below a picture of her being spanked by a friend. This image is more or less the only reason I"m going to put any more effort in to this.

Oh also got a text from Xerxes on Saturday:

Her: Yo, what"s the name of that winebar that u still haven"t taken me to?

Made tentative plans to go next Saturday. She"ll probably be "busy" too!

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Damnit Eomer why do you have your friends list private on Facebook, photo peaked my interests

Did I mention I"m coming to Alberta next summer?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
K`Lag said:
Damnit Eomer why do you have your friends list private on Facebook, photo peaked my interests

Did I mention I"m coming to Alberta next summer?
lol, the creepiness continues!

Why you coming out this way? To meet your long lost love from Calgary?

Fazin said:
Do people really not password protect their phones?
I don"t.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Why you coming out this way? To meet your long lost love from Calgary?
My father works in the Oil industry and has spent alot of time in Alberta over the last 10 years (he is there right now for a few weeks). He has kept going on about how it would be great to have a holiday there with the family visiting Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and all the scenic bits in between. Also, since he travels so much he has a load of airmiles and I"m not one to say no to a free ticket. So I"ll be coming over spend a bit of time with the family and also doing my own thing.

So yeah I plan to drop in to see my new friend in Calgary but I should also see her sooner since she sounds quite willing to join me in New York for a few days around Christmas.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You"re from the UK and your father works in the oil industry? We don"t want your BP loving ass in our county. GTFO

Fazin said:
I had something like this on my phone... but then removed it because it was fucking annoying. Also, my gf would prolly be the first person to know it... so whats the point?
Luckily I am not stupid and my gf is not crazy, so there will never be any issues because of anything she may find on my phone. Actually I am rather surprised how little she invades my privacy.... I mean, I am really curious and any possible secret really makes me itch. Yet I know she will not read my texts or emails, even when she is running around with my phone (her camera is literally broken und my googlephone makes decent enough pictures).

Early in our relationship she did see some random tits in the gallery on my phone and all she did ask was which girl they belong to, I told her and she moved on. I know she didnt care, because anything that bothers her will at some random point come out. Its like were talking about something and out of nothing she accuses me of doing this or not doing that. She just cannot keep it to herself, no matter how minor. It is kinda funny, when you go shopping and on your way home in the middle of a discussion about what we will cook she randomly yells "you did call X and not me!!" and the incident in question was like three weeks ago.

Fazin_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
I had something like this on my phone... but then removed it because it was fucking annoying. Also, my gf would prolly be the first person to know it... so whats the point?
Luckily I am not stupid and my gf is not crazy, so there will never be any issues because of anything she may find on my phone. Actually I am rather surprised how little she invades my privacy.... I mean, I am really curious and any possible secret really makes me itch. Yet I know she will not read my texts or emails, even when she is running around with my phone (her camera is literally broken und my googlephone makes decent enough pictures).

Early in our relationship she did see some random tits in the gallery on my phone and all she did ask was which girl they belong to, I told her and she moved on. I know she didnt care, because anything that bothers her will at some random point come out. Its like were talking about something and out of nothing she accuses me of doing this or not doing that. She just cannot keep it to herself, no matter how minor. It is kinda funny, when you go shopping and on your way home in the middle of a discussion about what we will cook she randomly yells "you did call X and not me!!" and the incident in question was like three weeks ago.
Wife doesn"t know the password to my phone, she hasn"t asked, I haven"t felt the need to offer it either (it"s password protected for work, although I"d probably use one either way). If she asked, I"d wonder why she felt insecure enough to need to have access to my phone. If she feels it"s an issue that I haven"t offered that access to her yet hasn"t mentioned it, then I really don"t care if she can"t communicate that issue (which is absolutely not the case with us).

If I were single/dating/whatever, I"d treat it the same way as the above for each person. In the end, having a password on your phone may be a PITA, but it"s honestly best to not have to trust people (ie the crazy people seem to find in this thread). My opinion at least /shrug.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Never been an issue for me, I keep mine password protected for work/theft reasons as well. She"s never asked what it is and I"ve never offered the information.

Also she doesn"t password hers and leaves it laying around all the time.

I never understood the whole obsession over wanting to know whats in someones phone, if you have to know chances are there"s bigger issues at play then the phone itself.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fazin said:
That is the first thing my brother asked me, then he told me to tell her to stop snooping and tell her that I am done talking about it lol.

Inconsiderable

Because I have a lot of female friends and I am friendly along with any other issues my ex had she was always asking me who I was texting or talking too etc while I never asked her any of that because I fully trusted her.

Tarrant220
Never been an issue for me, I keep mine password protected for work/theft reasons as well. She"s never asked what it is and I"ve never offered the information.

Also she doesn"t password hers and leaves it laying around all the time.

I never understood the whole obsession over wanting to know whats in someones phone, if you have to know chances are there"s bigger issues at play then the phone itself.
Yeah the fact she was checking was a bigger issue which sucks because she was a confident and beautiful girl and I have no idea why she couldn"t understand that yes I wanted to be with her and only her. In the future I will probably have a password on my phone but in a relationship I won"t ever keep any pictures like that again either, lesson learned.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I pass protect my phone but its bc of the photos of my ex on it, and well she knows it (she figured it out but i didnt care).. but I agree, when I start dating a new chick all the shit on it is going poof, dont need to put doubt or questions into your new flings head should you decide to snap a photo together, then she asks to see it, then wants to see other photos on ur phone (no u cant see it.. well why not? uh uh uh.. yeah)

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
lost said:
I pass protect my phone but its bc of the photos of my ex on it, and well she knows it (she figured it out but i didnt care).. but I agree, when I start dating a new chick all the shit on it is going poof, dont need to put doubt or questions into your new flings head should you decide to snap a photo together, then she asks to see it, then wants to see other photos on ur phone (no u cant see it.. well why not? uh uh uh.. yeah)
Why keep them anyway? Beat off to them? Or potential blackmail/threats? Second sure as hell wouldn"t end well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Meh, yeah blackmail I wouldnt do, done some shitty revenge shit to that girl but would never use the pictures etc against her. I like it for my beat off, after all the crazy ones are the ones that let you take videos etc, so its pretty good.

Brad2770

I dont understand why you would keep photos of an ex. I have deleted all the ones of my ex and removed them from this site as well (some with the help of Ravven). As for the the ones of the 19 yr old, they are long since deleted from my phone and computer, but they are still floating around on this site.

Some pics I wish I still had was the chick I fucked right after I found out my ex was cheating on me again. I actually had FoHSS written on her tits and I think I got 2 or 3 pics. (Can this happen, Ravven? It was around Oct 14th-17th or so in 2007. You were the one that deleted the thread.) I had posted them here the night it was going on in between fuck sessions. She had one of the tightest bodies I have had the pleasure to place my dick in.

Anyways, I normally dont keep the pics. I actually took every pic I owned of me and my ex and gave them back to her. I dont have any pics of her anymore, nor any of the women I have been with. I have never really seen the point.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah if you pass protect your phone and are obsessed with knowing who your significant other is talking to and about what then you have some deeper trust issues. You"re not ready for a real relationship if you feel that way.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don"t see the point in passwording my phone. I don"t have anything to hide. Wife wants to look thru it? Go right ahead, lemme know what you can dig up, because I damned sure ain"t got anything interesting going on.

If you"ve got nothing to hide, then it"s unnecessary. If you"re having an affair, then, yeah, sure, don"t be a dumb ass about it. But really, not having your phone locked is better in the long run. Your new GF up and goes crazy one day? Well good, you don"t have to waste any more time in that relationship. Would you want to be married to that shit in 5 years? Of course not. Better to weed them out now, and if they want to weed themselves out to the tune of some other girls tits, all the better. You"ll laugh about it later.