Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

It"s mainly for the FoHSS tit pics. I didn"t save them. This could be the only place they could be.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I believe they were here, and it looks like you went soft and deleted them! The only pictures in the other thread (that you put your ex"s pics in) are of your ex wife (clothed).

PS: There may be some hiding in there, but you"re on your own finding them.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
With all of the dudes here, someone is bound to collect fohss titties (my phone wants to change titties to turtles or torture - nice)! I tried, though. I did find a ton of hilarious shit Millie moved to the Admin forum (good threads gone penis). Maybe one day I"ll sort them out and send them to the HoS or somewhere fitting.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
Latest news: planning to move in with Annie soon (or somewhat soon). Both our places are too small for two people, so I"ll rent out my apartment (bought that two years ago, thought I might need it for longer... ah well, whatever).

Staying in the same city, just going to have something with an extra room or two. Two is probably the smarter choice. In two years or so, we"ll move out to where her parents live, will have to do some work on their house but it shouldn"t be too expensive (I"m poor, remember). Attempts at reproduction will be made somewhere in the next 24 months.

Shit"s boring heh. Though I couldn"t be happier.
So during our 2 week holiday earlier this month we packed up my shit, threw half of it away (stuff that"s been sitting in the basement for 2 years, and in the attic 2 years before that, i.e. useless), and moved my remaining possessions to her place for now.

Selling my apartment, it"s "cleaner" than renting it out, and cheaper (was still paying for it of course). Her place seems to have enough room for both of us just fine, only thing lacking is storage space. Hi2u four bicycles, a motorbike, two cars, etc.

Anyway, once the sale is through (should be in september), we might start looking for something else, or just wait it out for a year or so and then do some work on her parents" house as posted above... probably better, moving sucks, so why move twice if once is enough.

Oh man the games I"ll be able to buy with all the money I"m going to save now.... (half her rent is basically half what I paid on the apartment)

We"re still getting along fine.

Need Eomer"s report on the paddleboat date.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So as of last night I am engaged.

I went to the Newport Cliffwalk in Newport, RI. If you"ve never been and are in the area, it is totally awesome and worth checking out. It was significant to us because it was one of our first real dates, and we"ve been back on milestones for us to hang out. I found a nice spot when there weren"t 20 million people walking by and proposed to her there, she said yes. She was super excited, so it made me feel pretty good.

I originally asked for advice here on how to ask her out on a date, and here I am now engaged to her. Thanks to all of those who have helped me

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Congrats Aria, best of luck to the both of you.

Ronaan said:
Need Eomer"s report on the paddleboat date.
Nothing to report:

Haven"t heard from her. We shall see if anything happens with Xerxes this weekend, as well.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Did you just want those pictures sent to you Brad or are we sharing today? It"s the ones with the pink lipstick or whatever on her chest spelling out FoHSS and the hairy arms right?

Drunk people are fun. And no Fazin, you may not tell the strawberry shortcake story...or the story of the five-thousand dollar rug and the childrens toys.

Brad2770

Share them. I dont care. And I think it was a pink Highlighter.

I really dont remember the hairy arms, maybe because I was looking at the boobs and ass.... Seriously though, I never knew she had such an amazing body the year and a half I knew her before that night. She always wore baggy clothes, so you could never tell. I just thought she was some super skinny bitch, but when she came over wearing that skirt and thin black shirt...

Aria said:
So as of last night I am engaged.

I went to the Newport Cliffwalk in Newport, RI. If you"ve never been and are in the area, it is totally awesome and worth checking out. It was significant to us because it was one of our first real dates, and we"ve been back on milestones for us to hang out. I found a nice spot when there weren"t 20 million people walking by and proposed to her there, she said yes. She was super excited, so it made me feel pretty good.

I originally asked for advice here on how to ask her out on a date, and here I am now engaged to her. Thanks to all of those who have helped me
Tell me you asked her dads permission first ? Always thought that was kinda a cool thing to do. Well unless her dad is dead .. then your off the hook.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Herp derp. Throwing in a bonus as well for shits and giggles because it"s been sitting on my drive forever and I can"t remember who it is or where I got it from.

Yeah, very hairy arms. Knees way too sharp.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her boobies reminded me of this.
And holy shit she does have hairy arms. Needs to wax/shave.

derp2.jpg

derp2.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAHHA those fuckin arms. I remember that girl originally being posted just from those.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad2770 said:
Winged girl... I have no idea who that is. other 2 are her though.
Zehn said:
Herp derp. Throwing in a bonus as well for shits and giggles because it"s been sitting on my drive forever and I can"t remember who it is or where I got it from.

Brad2770

Just looked at pics. Didn"t read.

Anyways, I would still wreck it, "hairy arms" and all. I really should have gotten some of her ass. That was incredible.