Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You certainly WERE one of those puppy dogs she talked about. No question.
Oh no I realize I was the first time around, of course. I meant currently.

At this point I figured I"d go dark for a week or two and see if she gets in touch (haven"t texted or talked since that night). Perhaps I"ll try some of the games, I dunno, that shit just isn"t my deal.

As far as the dudes coming up, she wasn"t engaging them, they were engaging her so I don"t necessarily blame her. It would be just as rude for her to completely blow them off. And like I said, she used to work at that bar, of course she"s going to run in to people she knows. At one point she"d gone MIA for 5-10 minutes and I was chatting with some other people I knew, and she came back and apologized for going missing since she was "there with" me. So she was at least cognizant of it.

So things are progressing pretty well with Mexi. We"ve decided to be exclusive and started being a couple. She"s pretty awesome and a ton of fun to be around and spend time with. It"s been a long time, if ever, that I"ve been pretty happy to be with someone on this level.

To put it into perspective, she"s the first girl who "found me". I had stopped looking for people and pretty much just given up on the relationship thing. It just kind of clicked and I figured instead of ignoring it, I"d see where it goes. Still have that mentality about it, but so far things have been smooth and fun.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Vatoreus said:
So things are progressing pretty well with Mexi. We"ve decided to be exclusive and started being a couple. She"s pretty awesome and a ton of fun to be around and spend time with. It"s been a long time, if ever, that I"ve been pretty happy to be with someone on this level.

To put it into perspective, she"s the first girl who "found me". I had stopped looking for people and pretty much just given up on the relationship thing. It just kind of clicked and I figured instead of ignoring it, I"d see where it goes. Still have that mentality about it, but so far things have been smooth and fun.
Excellent, best of luck man

Dabamf said:
Why not experiment? And by experiment I mean make plans with her and cancel them later.
I agree with Dabamf - experiment. And by experiment I mean go for the girl spanking her, she looks cute in that pic.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ronaan said:
Excellent, best of luck man

I agree with Dabamf - experiment. And by experiment I mean go for the girl spanking her, she looks cute in that pic.
The black bar across her eyes really brings focus on to her face.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The girl spanking her is asian? These are important details that you are conveniently omitting in your stories. I don"t appreciate it.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Picasso said:
You"re a handsome young man
I would save the frame if you like it and use the mirror for target practice.

Regards,
Picasso
Why thank you sir. Here"s looking at you kid.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

I"m gonna keep the mirror. I put a lot of work into it and it turned out fucking amazing. I"ll have it remind me of the good times rather then get all emo and slash wrist about how things ended.

Yeah, that"s right. I"m a fucking optimist. Sunny side up bitches.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
She was a very private person and I respect that. It would be an incredible douche maneuver to post in a public venue about it. I like to think that if nothing else, I"ll always have my integrity. To betray someone"s trust like that? Never happen.

Now, if you started a thread about the girls who caused your guild to dissolve because they couldn"t keep their fucking legs closed (the GWCYGTDBTCKTFLC thread?)...Then I"d have like a dozen stories for you. Most of them with pictures.

Teron D"Amun_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Now, if you started a thread about the girls who caused your guild to dissolve because they couldn"t keep their fucking legs closed (the GWCYGTDBTCKTFLC thread?)...Then I"d have like a dozen stories for you. Most of them with pictures.
then what the hell are you waiting for?

Ok, so something recently resurfaced for me, and I"m kind of confused...hopefully you guys can figure this out because I"ve got no clue tbh.

It all started with some pictures on facebook of my significant other and an ex-boyfriend of hers. I"d seen them before, and in the earliest stages of us being together, where I was still courting her, there were no problems ("Oh, cool. Moving on."). Anyway, fast forward, and we are both in love with each other, we"re exclusive, we"ve been "together" for some time, etc.

Anyway, facebook likes suggesting pictures to me, and it just happened to throw up one of the aforementioned photos. I checked it out, and then continued to check out most every single one of her and him...it"s because I noticed something strange. Now, everyone is prone to irrational or strange behaviors...I probably am more so than some others, since I don"t have much relationship experience. But after looking at the photos, I noticed that in 90% of the ones with her ex, she was smiling more, having more fun, and enjoying herself more so than when she"s with me. To prove it, somewhat, majority of the pictures of us there"s a noticeable change in how she looks and the tone of it.

Needless to say, for whatever reason, this made me feel pretty insecure. I talked to her about it, and she basically told me that the nature of their relationship had been different, that he was a goofier guy, and that it didn"t mean she isn"t happy with me.

Our discussion never really spread beyond that, just because she couldn"t understand my point of view. Basically, I believe I was affected by this to such a degree because my main goal is to make her as happy as possible, and for her to laugh as much as possible. Seeing someone else she was romantically involved with do it better kind of knocked me on my ass. (She has friends she has fun with, but isn"t romantically interested in.)

Our relationship is currently long distance, and when I mentioned it to a friend, he suggested I put it out of my mind and see if this still persists when I"m with her straight for a good 6-12 months. I thought it was a good idea, but for some reason, the insecure feelings resurface and all I think about is how she could be having a much better relationship with someone else and generally having loads more fun. It actually makes me want to break things off with her when I think that she"s having so much less fun with me.

So, basically...what the fuck? Is this normal, or not? If it is, should I act on my desire to end it? If not, what the hell do I do to ignore it and wait until I can act on my friend"s suggestion? Apart from that, am I paranoid? Why so insecure? I"m quite confused to be honest..this is a problem for me...but...apart from the reason I gave: "Basically, I believe I was affected by this to such a degree because my main goal is to make her as happy as possible, and for her to laugh as much as possible," WHY would it be a problem? -_-

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
projectoffset said:
Ok, so something recently resurfaced for me, and I"m kind of confused...hopefully you guys can figure this out because I"ve got no clue tbh.

It all started with some pictures on facebook of my significant other and an ex-boyfriend of hers. I"d seen them before, and in the earliest stages of us being together, where I was still courting her, there were no problems ("Oh, cool. Moving on."). Anyway, fast forward, and we are both in love with each other, we"re exclusive, we"ve been "together" for some time, etc.

Anyway, facebook likes suggesting pictures to me, and it just happened to throw up one of the aforementioned photos. I checked it out, and then continued to check out most every single one of her and him...it"s because I noticed something strange. Now, everyone is prone to irrational or strange behaviors...I probably am more so than some others, since I don"t have much relationship experience. But after looking at the photos, I noticed that in 90% of the ones with her ex, she was smiling more, having more fun, and enjoying herself more so than when she"s with me. To prove it, somewhat, majority of the pictures of us there"s a noticeable change in how she looks and the tone of it.

Needless to say, for whatever reason, this made me feel pretty insecure. I talked to her about it, and she basically told me that the nature of their relationship had been different, that he was a goofier guy, and that it didn"t mean she isn"t happy with me.

Our discussion never really spread beyond that, just because she couldn"t understand my point of view. Basically, I believe I was affected by this to such a degree because my main goal is to make her as happy as possible, and for her to laugh as much as possible. Seeing someone else she was romantically involved with do it better kind of knocked me on my ass. (She has friends she has fun with, but isn"t romantically interested in.)

Our relationship is currently long distance, and when I mentioned it to a friend, he suggested I put it out of my mind and see if this still persists when I"m with her straight for a good 6-12 months. I thought it was a good idea, but for some reason, the insecure feelings resurface and all I think about is how she could be having a much better relationship with someone else and generally having loads more fun. It actually makes me want to break things off with her when I think that she"s having so much less fun with me.

So, basically...what the fuck? Is this normal, or not? If it is, should I act on my desire to end it? If not, what the hell do I do to ignore it and wait until I can act on my friend"s suggestion? Apart from that, am I paranoid? Why so insecure? I"m quite confused to be honest..this is a problem for me...but...apart from the reason I gave: "Basically, I believe I was affected by this to such a degree because my main goal is to make her as happy as possible, and for her to laugh as much as possible," WHY would it be a problem? -_-
Obviously there was something that she wasn"t so happy about with her ex-boyfriend, that is why he is her ex-boyfriend. It"s a long distance relationship, I"m sure if you she wasn"t content and happy with the relationship then it wouldn"t be going on anymore, there really isn"t any incentive to stay together unless you like what"s happening.

In a nut shell; Stop being an emo bitch.

Grave_foh

shitlord
Also, a tip for the future: never fucking do that. Do NOT bring up an ex or any other guy for that matter as if you feel inferior. I don"t care if she"s gawking at some dude on the sidewalk or something when she"s with you.

You do that too much and you become less and less attractive in her eyes. Confidence is extremely important. Even if it eats at you and you"re jealous as fuck, she can never know that.

Sutekh said:
Stop being an emo bitch.
Case closed. NEXT?

Ahh.. I also hate the facebook pictures with my gf and other guys that were interested or even romantically/sexually involved with her before we even met. Whenever facebook shows me one of those pictures as suggestion and "GOOD MEMORIES" (or whatever facebook calls it), I want to punch facebook in the face.
I simply hate those pictures and just looking at them makes me feel.. I am not really sure HOW I feel and WHY, but I dont like it. I think its jealousy mixed with something. Looking at them makes me UNHAPPY.

Just like you I thought about telling her about it (but in my case she looks alot happier with me anyway). I decided against it, because of possible outcomes. First she might delete all her old facebook pictures, wouldnt like it and possible somehow hold it against me in her subconscious. And second she would think about it ALOT, what it means, if it is good or bad, if she needs to change in any way, etc.... just nothing she would or could do would improve the situation. Best case she would forgets what I just told her or doesnt listen. Really, no point in going for that.

So I did what Sutekh told you: I stopped being an emo bitch.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
(1) Bringing up the subject to her can"t change anything. She can"t will herself to have more fun with you. Therefore bringing it up can only hurt you.
(2)"Fun" is a pretty superficial concept, and a small part of what makes up a relationship. I look like I"m having WAY more fun riding a roller coaster than I do reading a book, but I"m not at the amusement park every day.

or putting it another way: what sutekh said