Girls who broke your heart thread

Seths_foh

shitlord
Needless said:
Mold her into your dirty little whore. Infact, make sure you break in that vagina. I was in the same situation with my ex, 2 years we never had sex because she was scared. This eventually emotionally fucked her up or something because when we eventually broke up, she turned into this monster slut. probably slept with 4-5 people within that month and had a three some shortly after.. who knows how many more after that.

Joking aside, that molding is definitely true haha for better or for worse.

Unrelated, and i feel shitty about it, but its my GF"s birthday tomorrow.. shes one of those girls that if they want something they"ll buy it themself. Therefore i have no idea what i can get her as a gift. Any suggestions? Obviously very last minute heh

I spent 3 hours last night making her a hand made birthday card, other than that i"m stumped :\
A puppy. Then bring in a girl wearing nothing but a bow and tell her that you have started buying your own gifts now too.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does turning down two marriage proposals mean your a commitment phobe? I was discussing my past relationship disasters with my chick friend last night and she said I have commitment issues because I said no to marriage twice. Then I told her when I make plans with her or commit myself to other endeavors that she has personally been around that I"ve always shown up and did what I was supposed to do and she told me it wasn"t the same.

I"m 24 and simply don"t mind a serious relationship or short term, makes no difference to me. However, I just feel marriage before 30 is a cluster fuck experience.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like your chick friend has no idea what marriage is seeing as hell its a lot more than just a "commitment". I personally wouldnt put the marriage bar as high as 30, but the very least I think one shouldnt get married until they are done with college and have a stable job.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
Does turning down two marriage proposals mean your a commitment phobe? I was discussing my past relationship disasters with my chick friend last night and she said I have commitment issues because I said no to marriage twice. Then I told her when I make plans with her or commit myself to other endeavors that she has personally been around that I"ve always shown up and did what I was supposed to do and she told me it wasn"t the same.

I"m 24 and simply don"t mind a serious relationship or short term, makes no difference to me. However, I just feel marriage before 30 is a cluster fuck experience.
I look at it like this. You can get married at 30+ and live a happy life, etc. However, if you"re married at 20 and it ends up not working out, you can"t go back in time and get your 20"s single life back. I"m a proponent of waiting.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Vatoreus said:
Thank goodness for being with a girl who understands marriage for what it truly is and sees no need to engage in that shit in order to "validate" a relationship.
How long have you been together and how old is she? Plenty of chicks are "cool" like that, until six years later and all their friends are married.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Seriously, comparison to peers is a massive factor in a females perspective of their relationships. As in how do you compare to her friends BF"s how her friends perceive you and especially to the degree of commitment.

Thats not to say the comparison plays a huge role but I have yet to know a female who did not seemingly do this to some degree. Yet seems strangely missing in the perspective of males beyond which holes are in play and how often.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Soygen said:
How long have you been together and how old is she? Plenty of chicks are "cool" like that, until six years later and all their friends are married.
I sense a past pain in your message Soy.

Tell me how she hurt you.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Gryeyes said:
Seriously, comparison to peers is a massive factor in a females perspective of their relationships. As in how do you compare to her friends BF"s how her friends perceive you and especially to the degree of commitment.
Truth. Acting cool around my girlfriend"s friends and making them jealous of the relationship we have is worth so much more than anything else I could do. It also totally prevents a "grass is greener on the other side" mentality.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso said:
I sense a past pain in your message Soy.

Tell me how she hurt you.
Too toothy during BJs. I don"t like to talk about it.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
That was kind of my thinking behind marriage. Everyone that married but like 4 couples out of high school are miserable divorced and are unhappy. Several friends from college that married are either somewhat happy or divorced. Hell I work with two guys who each have 4 kids from two to three different marriages and keep advocating for me not to get married.

Hell one of their pick up lines when we go to the bar is, "Hey, I know you, your my future ex wife".

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Such things happen when you marry on a whim. Most people don"t like to talk about the really important things before getting married, and they should. Do you want kids/how many? Are you in debt/how much? Are you financially sound/how much? What do you want do for a living/your future goals in life? Etc.

Shit like that are things that can routinely put pressure on a marriage and most people don"t talk about it, or they talk about it but feel they are already committed. "Why yes, I have $150,000 in debt, want 8 kids, and want to sit on the couch and watch Oprah and soaps all day but I luuuuub joo so much". Yeah, shit like that happens, fucking run no matter how much you think you love her - 99.999% chance is you"re gonna get divorced within 10 years.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I married young, 7th year anniversary was Monday I am 28 with a 4 year old daughter, we married because seemed like a good idea at the time. Than again she didn"t want a wedding so it was a small affair, some women want to be married and have it cost a massive amount of money so romance aside it was easy to get married because there was zero stress/pressure and outside influences.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade said:
Eomer was funny because it poked at soygen, you sir took it to creepy land.
Well none of them said it was creepy, they liked the colorful wall paper and selection of toys I have for them.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Phoenix said:
Well none of them said it was creepy, they liked the colorful wall paper and selection of toys I have for them.
The schnozzberries taste likeschnozzberries!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
The schnozzberries taste likeschnozzberries!
If I remember correctly, according to both Goliath and Grobbee, sticking to a strict diet of schnozzberries and excluding bitter foods and stuff like coffee and alcohol,EVERYTHINGcan taste like schnozzberries.