Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dating, moving in and getting married all within 8 months is fucking fast. I have projects at work that have been going on longer than that and I would consider marriage and the like to be a much bigger life decision than any factor in those projects.

Cam, don"t you have a history with some crazy bitches and stories you"ve told on this forum? If I have you confused with someone else, I apologize.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Yea I already got everything I dont need a truck for.

OMFG I am hurting so bad. There is a huge emptiness where my heart used to be. I know this is FoH and not facebook or some shit but fuck me I just cant even function. When I was done reading that note it was like the whole weight of the world settled one me and I didn"t even know if I could get out of the store before it crushed me to the ground. I cant fucking stop crying like a little bitch.

If you are happily married just imagine your wife walking out the door and never coming back for no reason whatsoever.. just a letter saying get out don"t love you any more.

And now I gotta go back to that store tomorrow and run it. The store where I spent almost every waking moment of the past 10 months with the woman of my dreams. It feels like I am on death row.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Soygen said:
Cam, don"t you have a history with some crazy bitches and stories you"ve told on this forum? If I have you confused with someone else, I apologize.
Yeah I do but I was only using them for sex. This is another ballpark all together. She was every thing I have ever wanted in a woman, kind, considerate, playful, easy going. We would sit and talk all the time and loved being with one another. She was all I have ever wanted.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sadly, it just proves you never really know what is going on in another person"s head. It will suck for a while, but you"ll eventually get over it. How much did you know about this chick, as far as her past? Sounds like some crazy-ass 180 to just flip for no reason.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Soygen said:
Sadly, it just proves you never really know what is going on in another person"s head. It will suck for a while, but you"ll eventually get over it. How much did you know about this chick, as far as her past? Sounds like some crazy-ass 180 to just flip for no reason.
She had been married 2 times before, 8 years first time 10 years the next so I figured she would be in it for the long haul. No out standing things that would send up warning signs. She was perfect for me.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How much do you know about her past? whoop nm too slow.

That is movie type shit you"re probably lucky she didn"t kill you for life insurance or something.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe something came up from her life before your or shes jumped onto someone else altogether?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Vatoreus said:
You were a rebound and she was vulnerable. There was probably no actual love involved in the relationship for her and you were just a convenient bandage. Move on bro.
I thought about that but doesn"t a rebound relationship usually self destruct around 6 months?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Phoenix said:
Maybe something came up from her life before your or shes jumped onto someone else altogether?
The only thing that comes to mind is she just started getting on facebook for our job and a highschool sweetheart of her"s has been chatting with her. But looked innocent enough to me.

I have her facebook info let me go check it out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dude you moved in with a girl after 2 months of knowing her and you"re wondering why it imploded on you? The chick sounds unstable. She had a husband, left him and from what it sounds like exactly 7 minutes later she was dating you. That is a testament to her character. I don"t know why everyone seems to think it"ll be different just because you"re you. She is a crazy bitch who doesn"t seem to value commitments.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
MOTHER FUCKER

They have been talking for a while now. He has sent her pictures of himself and apparently she has him too but her"s have been deleted from the messages.

OMG I am so fucking pissed off... MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKER

HE HAS NO FUCKING JOB!! He"s a fucking stay at home dad who is living off his wife.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Camerous said:
MOTHER FUCKER

They have been talking for a while now. He has sent her pictures of himself and apparently she has him too but her"s have been deleted from the messages.

OMG I am so fucking pissed off... MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKER

HE HAS NO FUCKING JOB!! He"s a fucking stay at home dad who is living off his wife.
Feels bad man

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Your Ex

snapshot20081204224334.jpg

Frax_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
Feels bad man
this.

Sorry dude, that is pretty shitty to treat anyone the way she did. Time to get drunk and get over it.

Also, why are you moving out? you are married, it"s your residence as well, make her ass move out.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
She got with you really way too quickly after being married to somebody else for 10 years. Sounds like she was using you as a rebound. And she"s already been e-flirting with yet another man for awhile now?

I don"t know you but nobody deserves a person like that. Sounds cliche and shit but you"re going to be better without someone like her in your life. Though I don"t think it makes you too much of a bitch now to be sad and even to cry over it. You got fucked and that hurts like hell.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
What do I do?
  1. Never date someone you work with 60 hours a week. Thats too much fucking time together, its not healthy you will get sick of each other.
  2. Do not date people you fucking work with, let alone outrank.
  3. Do not marry someone who has been married multiple times that you have only been with for a handful of months.
  4. Man up, buy some blow and a hooker.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
2 ex husbands + relationship immediately after the last one = almost assured failure.

Regardless of whatever other math you believe in, this one here is true in every scenario. Long haul? Nothing in her character would lead you to believe she was in it for the long haul. She"s in it for the moment, and always has been. Anything you thought different is just you trying to convince yourself otherwise. This was an easy one to see.