Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
I"ve found that you just have to find some girl who got played by some douche guy. Like, one of you guys that "slays pussy" and doesn"t call back. Or even a girl who got cheated on like I did.
you"ve got it twisted faggot. banging a girl and never talking to her again doesn"t make a guy a douche. allowing his wife to feed him the cum of some other dude she"s been banging on the reg makes him a douche. you got that, douche?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Does anyone else find Keg"s shenanigans painfully unfunny? I mean, when James rages around and calls people faggots and what not it"s kind of cheeky and fun, but Keg"s are just cruel and tragic, which makes them not really shenanigans at all...

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Rule said:
Does anyone else find Keg"s shenanigans painfully unfunny? I mean, when James rages around and calls people faggots and what not it"s kind of cheeky and fun, but Keg"s are just cruel and tragic, which makes them not really shenanigans at all...
*shrug* Welcome to the internet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Rule said:
not supposed to be funny, faggot, i legitimately hate that guy, and he has no business calling anyone other than himself a douche.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
Or even a girl who got cheated on like I did.
2 girls who got cheated on, finding love and comfort in each others arms. Sounds like a match made on Lifetime Movie Network.

Selective quoting I know, but that"s how I read what you wrote. Serious question though... who will wear the pants in the relationship?

Cause if you"re..
Aamina said:
hitting up one the girls" houses for a movie and...I don"t know what else
Then you"re doing it wrong and still haven"t found your manhood yet.

(I say these things out of Hate only because you still haven"t posted pictures of the ex-wife)

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
kegkilla said:
i only met her once during college but i guess that"s enough of a rapport that i can comfortably tell her she needs plastic surgery.
That"s not plastic surgery, it"s just several injections. 5 minutes max.

Aamina, if you mention your wife, being hurt, getting cheated on, etc and seem depressed/distraught about it.... they won"t put out. So don"t do that.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Aamina, if you mention your wife, being hurt, getting cheated on, etc and seem depressed/distraught about it.... they won"t put out. So don"t do that.
Definitely. We need to come up with a cover story for you. Do you think you can pull off being a successful Nigerian banker?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Uhm. Uh. Yeah. That"s herpes.
No one sees someone with a cold sore and goes "DUDE THAT CHICK HAS THE HERP!"

Obviously it is the herpes virus, but we don"t really call it that.

Just a story about an awkward language moment dudes. Don"t be so serious

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:

Obviously it is the herpes virus, but we don"t really call it that.

Just a story about an awkward language moment dudes. Don"t be so serious
Could be a canker sore. Many people don"t really know the difference.

Cold Sores

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tuco said:
Could be a canker sore. Many people don"t really know the difference.

Cold Sores
Nah, canker sore is where you get an ulcer on your gums or the inside of your lip. They are stark white in color and always inside the mouth. Mouth herpes = cold sore = the trademark red sore on the lip. She blows you, your chance of herpes is high. Dabamf had a run-in with mouth herpes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haast said:
Nah, canker sore is where you get an ulcer on your gums or the inside of your lip. They are stark white in color and always inside the mouth. Mouth herpes = cold sore = the trademark red sore on the lip. She blows you, your chance of herpes is high. Dabamf had a run-in with mouth herpes.
Oh my bad I didn"t know you were the korean chick that Dabamf is currently with. Welcome to the forums.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tuco said:
Oh my bad I didn"t know you were the korean chick that Dabamf is currently with. Welcome to the forums.
I"ve been outed!! I must go into hiding until this cold sore clears up. Afterwards though, I"m going on a herpes-spreading spree.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Haast said:
i think something like 60% of the population is immune to the herpes virus but i could be wrong on that.

Rune_foh

shitlord
The majority of people are exposed to HSV 1 early on and never express symptoms even though the virus has established permanence in sensory ganglia (neurons).

A ton of people get exposed to HSV 2 and don"t express symptoms as well because there"s some cross immunity.

But yeah if you have "cold sores" don"t kid yourself, you have herpes and you can give someone herpes on their junk or mouth easily. It can also severely / fatally damage a baby if a woman has an outbreak and delivers vaginally.

The more you know, Wakandans.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Yeah they do. Why wouldn"t they? Do you not like blow jobs or kissing?

It"s perfectly ok if you have the Herp and don"t really have a concern about getting it again, but I"ve never shown symptoms so it"s not something I"m gonna risk getting if I can help it.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
Keg-gelina
I loved her in Hellraiser.

Chatterer004_jpg.jpg