Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
LMAO so you guys actually do get beat up by girls. LMAO.

I may not be a UFC fighter but the metaphor would be a 135 fighter who is 4-13 taking the ring against Lesner

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
kegkilla said:
listen fagmosis jones
kegkilla said:
cute story, fagmosis jones.
The worst troll on FOH using the gayest saying possible while calling everyone else a bunch of faggots?

It"s more likely than you think.

Jx3 said:
I dont go around beating women but if a chick wants to be fucking He-man and connect with a hay maker she better expect to get a mouthful of bloody Chiclets.
The thing is you know Kegkilla isn"t busting GFs in the mouth. Didn"t you see that pic of Kegkilla"s GF? It wouldn"t be a mouthful of chiclets, it would be a mouthful of shower tiles.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tenks said:

I may not be a UFC fighter but the metaphor would be a 135 fighter who is 4-13 taking the ring against Lesner
one of my favorite violent encounters with a female was my girlfriend sophomore year in college was reading my texts while i was in the shower and found out i"d been up to some shady shit. as soon as i walk into my room she throws my cell phone at my head (were were drinking btw) and started screaming about how i didn"t love her. i had no idea what was going on and she started taking swipes at my face. at that point i dropped by bath towel and grabbed her wrists from behind and held them across her chest so she was sort of hugging herself. she sat there squirming trying to break away and making ridiculous noises which made me start laughing which made her even more angry. i started whispering nursery rhymes in her ear and then she just started sobbing hysterically. i bullshitted with her for a few minutes and talked my way out of some shit and threw some shit at her. then we fucked like crazy. the next day i missed a midterm and ended up dropping the class. the end.

Dis

Confirmed Male
kegkilla said:
one of my favorite violent encounters with a female was my girlfriend sophomore year in college was reading my texts while i was in the shower and found out i"d been up to some shady shit. as soon as i walk into my room she throws my cell phone at my head (were were drinking btw) and started screaming about how i didn"t love her. i had no idea what was going on and she started taking swipes at my face. at that point i dropped by bath towel and grabbed her wrists from behind and held them across her chest so she was sort of hugging herself. she sat there squirming trying to break away and making ridiculous noises which made me start laughing which made her even more angry. i started whispering nursery rhymes in her ear and then she just started sobbing hysterically. i bullshitted with her for a few minutes and talked my way out of some shit and threw some shit at her. then we fucked like crazy. the next day i missed a midterm and ended up dropping the class. the end.
This was you sister you mentioned in your previous post? I see, cool story bro.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
The worst troll on FOH using the gayest saying possible while calling everyone else a bunch of faggots?

It"s more likely than you think.

The thing is you know Kegkilla isn"t busting GFs in the mouth. Didn"t you see that pic of Kegkilla"s GF? It wouldn"t be a mouthful of chiclets, it would be a mouthful of shower tiles.
What THE fucK. Who is the horse on the left?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if you guys continue to badmouth my lovely danielle there will be repercussions.

you"ve been warned.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
kegkilla said:
if you guys continue to badmouth my lovely danielle there will be repercussions.

you"ve been warned.
You have to admit, it isn"t the most flattering of pics, I"m sure that asian girls tiny head doesn"t help any. I"m pretty curious to see a "normal" pic.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
ToeMissile said:
You have to admit, it isn"t the most flattering of pics, I"m sure that asian girls tiny head doesn"t help any. I"m pretty curious to see a "normal" pic.
lol that"s not really my girlfriend man i"m just foolin here c"mon now

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Tenks said:

Yeah bro, you hard.

You know, I have seen a lot of E-thugs, but I have to say...You and Keg are the only two that are actually trying to make their name by showing how tough they are against women.

And the reason people are making fun of two of you is because these posts have been about how the Police react, even when it"s the woman who is violent. You skipped that and only read "woman is violent" and saw it as an opportunity to show off how tough you are by throwing out how you took a haymaker from a girl, as if that fight was some battle that your faggot ass could be proud of. No one cares if you can take a punch from a woman, you fairies...If that"s something your proud of, it says a lot about what huge pussies you both are.