Girls who broke your heart thread

Malkav

French Madman
The Ancient said:
Why does the US have a higher birth rate than so many other developed nations?
Because proportionally you have more white trash and hillbillies who know next to nothing about contraception and who are more than happy to shit out kids starting the age of 16 because they don"t know better.

Enjoy having this whole lot of kids with uneducated, poor and sucky parents who can"t raise them straight.

Because you know, you can"t go to college, have an education and get a good job when you already have two dumbfuck babies by the age of 20.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
You sure its not due to immigration...?

Pretty sure removing immigration from the picture the US has a very low growth or perhaps even a negative.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Very low compared to any nation with high positive population growth? US has 1 million immigrants a fucking year (not sure if this ballpark accounts for illegals). The demographics who breed the most are intrinsically tied to said immigration. We accept tons of new fuckers and said new fuckers tend to breed at a much higher rate.

I wasn"t saying "illegal immigration" but its our high levels of immigration itself that is responsible for our "higher" population growth.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Hey, we found someone who doesn"t like kids. Now you can step out of the conversation because you"re not in the norm either.
Classic. "You disagree with me and my outlook, please leave the conversation now."

I apologize for being in a long-term committed relationship that has not and will not produce children. Guess I"ll skip the fuck out of here or whatever. I"ll bring all the contraception and practical sex education with me as I leave.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Malkav said:
Because proportionally you have more white trash and hillbillies who know next to nothing about contraception and who are more than happy to shit out kids starting the age of 16 because they don"t know better.

Enjoy having this whole lot of kids with uneducated, poor and sucky parents who can"t raise them straight.

Because you know, you can"t go to college, have an education and get a good job when you already have two dumbfuck babies by the age of 20.
Actually I"d argue the white trash hillbillies on my facebook are only happy because they have children. If they didn"t have their family to constantly talk about they"d suddenly realize how shitty their lives turned out to be.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Eventually you are going to find yourself hanging out with fewer and fewer people because you are going to share nothing in common with the people who have children. You"re going to be a less-successful, less-popular, less-funny Jay Leno going to work and hanging out with your significant other. Nobody is going to relate to you, just like you"re not going to have any similarities between anyone else.

Have fun with that.

I also don"t think there"s anything wrong with people who aren"t shooting out kids before 30. What the fuck makes 30 so special, did I miss the memo on "I Must Have Children by 30 to be Accepted in Society"? People prioritize things differently in their 20s, some want to have kids ASAP and others want to either get into their careers, travel, party, whatever. My dad had his first child (me) when he was 35, what the fuck is wrong with that? I"m 26 and date sporadically, I want to get into my career and have some financial stability before I go looking to have kids. People are different, duh.

I thought this was the GWBYHT, why the hell are people pulling up immigration statistics? I want more to read more embarrassing stories from you guys.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
Eventually you are going to find yourself hanging out with fewer and fewer people because you are going to share nothing in common with the people who have children. You"re going to be a less-successful, less-popular, less-funny Jay Leno going to work and hanging out with your significant other. Nobody is going to relate to you, just like you"re not going to have any similarities between anyone else.
So fear of ostracize at the workplace supersedes the vast increase in wealth and personal freedom to lives one life? Here is some insight. As you grow older with children you did not choose to have you will do less. You will do less with less people and anyone with the ability to lead their own lives divorced of breeder slavery will pity you.

Out of my probably dozen of life long friends who now have children. Out of all of them, and all of them live joy filled lives with their children and spouses. Not a single fucking one made a conscious choice to have children. Not one was married before having children. And not fucking one of them does not have a deep deep disappointment due to this.

Now you can attempt to rationalize how great it is after the fact. But lets not pretend you made a fucking choice. You fucked up and now the remainder of your life will be forever guided by that mistake.

Have fun with that little tidbit of self knowledge as you live your life.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Yeah bro its like random bashing of keys and stuff HURRR DURRR.

Have fun with that.
You will find yourself hanging out with the enslaved less and less. For you have the freedom to do shit they cannot. Yet there is absolutely no deterrent in YOU choosing to hangout with them. My friends of 20 years no longer hang out with me because I didn"t breed! Hahah are you 12?

Basically every aspect of your post is fucking stupid.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I hate you down to the depths of my soul for making me agree with Gryeyes"s side of this retarded "less popular, less successful" herp derp.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
People with kids are enslaved?
If you have even a shred of fucking honor and personal responsibility, yes. As in you have a vast amount of your personal freedom removed for likely the rest of your life. And as I have pointed out "most" people do not plan this scenario and if you have a shred of character you largely have no fucking choice beyond what said female chooses you know the chick you randomly impregnated.

Raise your kid or run the fuck away in terror is not a real choice to non-shit heels. Its the attempt to retcon said events by said non-shit heels that is laughably stupid. You are not fooling anyone.

Thief_foh

shitlord
I really like all the generalizations made in this thread solely based on "all of my friends are [...]".

That"s some great statistics right there.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awlbiste said:
Classic. "You disagree with me and my outlook, please leave the conversation now."

I apologize for being in a long-term committed relationship that has not and will not produce children. Guess I"ll skip the fuck out of here or whatever. I"ll bring all the contraception and practical sex education with me as I leave.
More like a Classic TheCutlery comment, dude"s brain dead if you haven"t figured out yet.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
I think you have a very narcissistic view on what having children means. You"re thinking that because you have kids everything that you can"t do the things you used to do. That"s just flat out wrong. You don"t think taking your kids to Disney World is a good thing? Or experiencing them getting to see the ocean for the first time is either? People mature when they get older, and a lot of things that they used to want to do all the time becomes a lot less important. Most adults who have children want to do these things, not the same shit they were doing in their twenties. If you"re middle age still getting fucked up on the weekends with your friends while you have a wife and kids back home isn"t responsible.

And that vast amount of wealth you are talking about by not having kids? Parents tend to pass those things off to their children after they pass away. What"s the point in lying on your death bed with a few million in the bank? You don"t get to take it with you once you die.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
I think you have a very narcissistic view on what having children means.
I think you are a fucking moron. But my opinion of yourself is irrelevant to why your "argument" is moronic. The only "view" I have expressed is that most with children do not choose to have them and regardless of how happy their lives are this colors their life and those without children have infinitely more time,money and freedom in living their lives. And yet are still able to fucking breed if they so desire.

Nothing you have said pertinent let alone insightful to the conversation.

You"re thinking that because you have kids everything that you can"t do the things you used to do. That"s just flat out wrong.
Yeah, children do not limit ones actions or choices. Good point.... Guess I should point out I love children and if I was with a women I loved for many years and she wanted children I would have ZERO qualms with doing so. But I am not going to glorify having ones life and freedom radically altered due to an inability to use proper sexual protection.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Shanter said:
Most adults who have children want to do these things, not the same shit they were doing in their twenties.
Your error is in assuming that people who choose not to have children remain stuck mentally in their twenties.