Girls who broke your heart thread

Aetos_foh

shitlord
Its funny to reading these and seeing that im not the only one that solved a broken heart with a strong MMORPG addiction.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think the important thing is whether or not the girls know he"s dating someone else or the girl he"s dating knows he"s fucking others on the side. If they don"t, then yes, it"s deception and manipulative and it"s a shitty thing to do to them. Sociopathy I think is a little over reaching, he just might be an inconsiderate asshole. He wouldn"t be unique in that case. But the flip side is that it"s perfectly possible the one nighters got what they were looking for: a quick, no strings attached fuck. Not every girl is looking for a deep commitment all the time.

Broadcasting the sex with them unaware is unequivocally shitty and possibly criminal. That shit is not cool. It is however hilarious and awesome. High five!

Its funny to reading these and seeing that im not the only one that solved a broken heart with a strong MMORPG addiction.
I don"t think it solved it at all. It was something to escape in to, to avoid thinking about the hurt. It"s a coping mechanism, not a cure.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Kevincheese said:
The majority of the relationships i have had, started because of sex, and when the sex became less exciting, they ended, fuck maybe i need therapy to.

I was assuming i got the "lol" because it seems funny to you because sex was something you had to build a connection/relationship with the girl for. Dam those sluts for skewing my perspectives....

Aetos_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I don"t think it solved it at all. It was something to escape in to, to avoid thinking about the hurt. It"s a coping mechanism, not a cure.
Is there a cure to a broken heart? Spending months in a top 10 us raiding guild made me feel better =/

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I think the important thing is whether or not the girls know he"s dating someone else or the girl he"s dating knows he"s fucking others on the side. If they don"t, then yes, it"s deception and manipulative and it"s a shitty thing to do to them. Sociopathy I think is a little over reaching, he just might be an inconsiderate asshole. He wouldn"t be unique in that case. But the flip side is that it"s perfectly possible the one nighters got what they were looking for: a quick, no strings attached fuck. Not every girl is looking for a deep commitment all the time.

Broadcasting the sex with them unaware is unequivocally shitty and possibly criminal. That shit is not cool. It is however hilarious and awesome. High five!
As far as i know, they came over to get something they wanted, and they left immediately after they received it. So wither they knew about each other seems irrelevant.

The comment on broadcasting is a pretty fair statement,though in my distorted view on the world the awesome/hilarious far outweighs the shitty/criminal.

The girl he posted pics of needs to be fit into a time frame with the recent events, if you guys are gonna tear into him. Though i am not requesting he does, cause we know far to much already.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Man, I had a buddy who fell into World of Warcraft for several years. Now that I think about it, he broke up with his girlfriend. I wonder if that"s why he"s in a funk?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
reading these posts is funny. people want to be involved in drama or bullshit i suppose. that can be the only conclusion.

you people actually think of ways to get a girl into bed? doesn"t that hurt your dignity? there"s no way i would buy a dozen roses just to sleep with a girl. if she deserves the roses, okay, but most don"t.

i dated a girl worth dating for 2.5 years. she didn"t bitch, nag, or cause drama. she cooked well, was hot, and mature. she didn"t nag about bullshit like politics or philosophy or shoes. she started going to lunch with an old friend, wanted to break up. so i said okay, if that"s how you feel. fast foward 6mo, wants to come back. i told her no. she didn"t cheat, but she already broke it off, and i don"t deal in drama or makeups.

it"s funny too.. because girls want you all the more when you"re like this, but i don"t care about that. life is way too short to deal with a nagging dog as well as a nagging girl.

you guys please.. have some dignity.

Her name was Jessica, she modeled, both parents made over 6 figs a year, her dad often donated to charity. Sweetest girl probally on the universe, and her kisses blew my knees out, and made my heart feel like it was going to pump right out of my chest.

We always planned to date as soon as we got out of high school, but she went to her prom that I could not attend, and met a kid Josh. Well, lets just say, she had a wonderful prom, and my heart was in a pile of trash. Haven"t talked to her since.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lowk said:
As far as i know, they came over to get something they wanted, and they left immediately after they received it. So wither they knew about each other seems irrelevant.
He said he was screwing randoms while working on dating the love of his life. I worded that incredibly poorly, so sorry if I wasn"t clear, but that"s what I was referencing. If the girl he was dating was fine with him messing around while they laid the groundwork for a relationship, no harm no foul. He she didn"t, that"s a very shitty thing to do to someone you supposedly care about so much.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dumar said:
you people actually think of ways to get a girl into bed? doesn"t that hurt your dignity? there"s no way i would buy a dozen roses just to sleep with a girl. if she deserves the roses, okay, but most don"t.
Who mentioned anything about buying girls roses to get them into bed? I can"t think of the last time I bought a girl flowers. Or bought any girl anything really. In NYC the girls totally don"t expect you to pay for their shit, but it"s different down south.

All my ass hookups in NYC (the girls that I was having casual sex with), none of them were under the impression that I was in a "relationship" with them. We were friendly, and had sex. I just returned from my trip to NYC, and after my girl broke my heart, my favorite ass hookup came over, brought a six pack of beer, fucked me and blew me twice. Then we hung out and talked for a long time in my bed. To me, it was really awesome, because it"s really just a friend I can talk to about shit, and have sex with, but there"s zero attraction between us.

My girl, I did buy her some stuff. On one of our dates I did something I thought was pretty damn sweet. I brought her three things: 1. something she needed (a case of bubble gum [not implying she had bad breath, she didn"t, lol] - everyone in medicine always has gum with them for their breath because you work long hours and are always interacting closely with people); 2. something that is one of her favorites (I found a vintage 1917 copy of Shakespeare"s Hamlet, which is her favorite book/play, and I got her an equally old collection of his sonnets); and 3. something that"s one of my favorites (my copy of my favorite movie.). But that had nothing to do with getting in her pants, that was purely because I knew she would appreciate it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lowk said:
My take is on all this, the dude has a bunch of relationships, but none that satisfy all his other emotional cravings, i am speaking specifically about the ones of security and closeness a long term relationship can develop into, though it could be other things as well. Seems like a "grass is greener" perspective, he seems to so alright with getting girls to sleep with him, he just cant develop them into anything past that. So why again does he need therapy, i think that perfectly justified.
Man you"re like my brother! The only thing is I don"t want anything further with my ass hookups. They are nice people, but you know how you can meet a nice decent girl but you just know you will never be attracted to her? It"s hard for me to build attraction with a girl. I have to see her and be "WOWED!" immediately. I"ve only ever had one girl who I developed attraction for, was a weird experience!

You"re right though, those types of relationships don"t satisfy my emotional cravings.

To clarify: Once I became sexually active with my girl in this thread, all the shit stopped with my ass hookups (I"ve only seen one of them since all the webcam shit, as mentioned in the previous post.) I would have been completely happy staying monogamous with the girl that"s making me all emo forever.

-

Best thing I"ve been reading here is about not burning bridges. I have such a bad habit with that. Also the one about improving yourself. It"s good advice, I have most of it covered, but it"s a good thing to keep in the back of your mind.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I"ve never understood why some people seem so set on burning every bridge they"ve ever crossed. For the most part I"m on at least decent terms with every girl I"ve dated.

Once I became sexually active with my girl in this thread, all the shit stopped with my ass hookups
But did she know you were sleeping around with other girls when you were dating, prior to being sexually active. I thought you said somewhere you dated for a month or two before you slept with each other. If she wasn"t aware of it, then I think that"s deceptive and a shitty thing to do to someone you supposedly respect and care about.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
sweetkastings said:
We always planned to date as soon as we got out of high school, but she went to her prom that I could not attend, and met a kid Josh. Well, lets just say, she had a wonderful prom, and my heart was in a pile of trash. Haven"t talked to her since.
By wonderful prom you mean she fucked him? Gotta wonder what"s going through their heads when they do that shit!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
But did she know you were sleeping around with other girls when you were dating, prior to being sexually active. I thought you said somewhere you dated for a month or two before you slept with each other. If she wasn"t aware of it, then I think that"s deceptive and a shitty thing to do to someone you supposedly respect and care about.
No she didn"t know. Yeah it was a shitty thing.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"m not trying to berate you or anything, just trying to point something out to you.

You claim that sex with these randoms for the most part is meaningless to you, it"s just sport fucking, a good time the way I"d enjoy a really good powder run on a ski hill or others would enjoy a concert or whatever.

If that"s the case, why do that to someone you care about? I mean it"s just sex right? You"ve had plenty, why can"t you go without for a few weeks or a month or two until she"s ready to consummate the relationship?

There"s a logical disconnect there.

And for the record, I"m fairly non sentimental about sex as well. I mean I really enjoy it and all, but I don"t assign it nearly the emotional baggage that most people do.

dFiend_foh

shitlord
sweetkastings said:
Her name was Jessica, she modeled, both parents made over 6 figs a year, her dad often donated to charity. Sweetest girl probally on the universe, and her kisses blew my knees out, and made my heart feel like it was going to pump right out of my chest.

asdf

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
If that"s the case, why do that to someone you care about? I mean it"s just sex right? You"ve had plenty, why can"t you go without for a few weeks or a month or two until she"s ready to consummate the relationship?

There"s a logical disconnect there.
That is a valid point, but if you are used to having those needs taken care of often enough for a long enough period of time, the sex, even though it may be meaning less emotional/relationship wise, becomes a part of your routine, your daily chemical needs. (I could spend a few minutes googleing what neurotransmitter/s it is that are released but I"m not) It could be addiction 101 that covers your "logical disconnect". I"m not saying thats the case cause it could be plenty of things. For me personally, unless i knew i was gonna eat a better meal definitely later on today for dinner, why would i skip breakfast and lunch to show up at the dinner table and there not be food on the table. (its a shity fucking analogy i know)

I guess this is a disagreement is relationship ethics though.

Xakk_foh

shitlord
Frax said:
In fact one trip she had taken "to her parents" was actually a weekend long fuck-fest with him that they actually planned out together how she was going to lie to me to cover it up. He was stationed at the same base as we were, and later on I found out he had been down in South America TDY at the same location as her.
holy fuck

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
I just read most of this thread because it seemed like some nice tits were going to be posted...

What the fuck guys????

Ortega, man up and revenge post that shit!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lowk said:
For me personally, unless i knew i was gonna eat a better meal definitely later on today for dinner, why would i skip breakfast and lunch to show up at the dinner table and there not be food on the table. (its a shity fucking analogy i know)

I guess this is a disagreement is relationship ethics though.
That"s exactly the point. I see what Eomer is saying, but (at least up north) relationships don"t work like that. If I ask out a girl and we go on a date, all that means is that we went on a date together. We are both still completely and wholly free to go on dates with other people. Even if whatever girl and I go on a second and third dates, we are by no means boyfriend/girlfriend, nor or we supposed to only be dating each other.

Many times I would have multiple dates in one week with different girls. I think it"s healthy because you get to see a huge variety of people. And to be honest, it"s none of their business what you are doing at that early point in the "relationship." (It"s just hard for me because many girls I would never want to go beyond a 2nd date. If I like a girl enough to consider dating her, that is really significant for me.)

Most of the time the boyfriend/girlfriend talk never even happens, most people assume it at a certain point. To me, that point is usually after I"ve had sex with a girl I actually consider girlfriend material. That"s why I had no trouble having sex with other people while I was courting (pre-sex) this girl, and once things got more serious I quit. It fits Lowk"s colorful analogy exactly.