Girls who broke your heart thread

maybe I am a heartless bitch but most of us have had some sort of heartbreak,cheating,been cheated on and so on. I have been in the situation where I have been cheated on and my boyfriend swore he "loved" me.
Maybe he did in his own twisted ways men love but it still sucked. You can"t live in the past. Pick yourself up and move on. Don"t carry the damage into the next relationship though.
Most of us know that the majority of men think with their dicks and women are way to emotional. It"s just the way it is.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Speedteeth_DRo said:
A+++

WOULD READ AGAIN.
Fuckin Tabris" quote in your sig cracks me up everytime I read it. It"s probably single handedly the best thing ever written on the internet. Ever.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
notyourtypicalgrl said:
maybe I am a heartless bitch but most of us have had some sort of heartbreak,cheating,been cheated on and so on. I have been in the situation where I have been cheated on and my boyfriend swore he "loved" me.
Maybe he did in his own twisted ways men love but it still sucked. You can"t live in the past. Pick yourself up and move on. Don"t carry the damage into the next relationship though.
Most of us know that the majority of men think with their dicks and women are way to emotional. It"s just the way it is.
Yeah, but when is enough enough? All my friends have been in these multiple year long relationships with pretty cool girls, are all married, and are now having kids and shit. I"m the perpetual 5th wheel. And fuck it"s not like I meet these cool girls too and blow it with them (I didn"t blow it with this girl I"m emo-ing over either, just can"t be), I can"t even find these girls.

It"s weird. I have an internal radar for fucked up girls. I can be in a room with 500 girls and literally walk up and pick out the girl who has the most fucked up history, and she"ll be the only one interesting to me.

Argh!

Druixx_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Yeah, but when is enough enough? All my friends have been in these multiple year long relationships with pretty cool girls, are all married, and are now having kids and shit. I"m the perpetual 5th wheel. And fuck it"s not like I meet these cool girls too and blow it with them (I didn"t blow it with this girl I"m emo-ing over either, just can"t be), I can"t even find these girls.

It"s weird. I have an internal radar for fucked up girls. I can be in a room with 500 girls and literally walk up and pick out the girl who has the most fucked up history, and she"ll be the only one interesting to me.

Argh!
Dude, I"m the same way. I am naturally attracted to the women that are the worst possible news for me. And yet after going after them dozens of times I still can"t stop. I am cursed.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Druixx said:
Dude, I"m the same way. I am naturally attracted to the women that are the worst possible news for me. And yet after going after them dozens of times I still can"t stop. I am cursed.
See this is why we should get as much sex in the interim, because we are cursed.

Have you ever thought that maybe you are more attracted to these type of girls for a reason?
I have noticed that nice girls tend to= boring to most guys and the fucked up ones with the psychological issues are somehow the ones many men are drawn to.
I have a few older brothers who always end up with the head cases and why is that? well because they think the crazy fucked up chics are better in bed.
If they just gave one of those good girls a chance and thought less with their dicks than I am sure the outcome would be much different and they also be surprised how crazy some of those "nice girls" are behind closed doors.

Druixx_foh

shitlord
Seriously.

Recently I have discovered the joy of the Cougar. God bless early to mid 30"s women who still know how to have fun

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I agree, mostly, and I think it"s because I"m pretty crazy too. I don"t care about being better in bed, etc, because despite what I"ve said about sex, if it"s with someone I love then it"s infinitely better. But I"m getting old (27) and I"m about ready to settle down with the right girl. I thought this girl was her. Smartest girl I"ve met, graduated top of her medical class, most beautiful girl I"ve ever seen, fun, etc, but it just can"t be.

Druixx_foh

shitlord
notyourtypicalgrl said:
Have you ever thought that maybe you are more attracted to these type of girls for a reason?
I have noticed that nice girls tend to= boring to most guys and the fucked up ones with the psychological issues are somehow the ones many men are drawn to.
I have a few older brothers who always end up with the head cases and why is that? well because they think the crazy fucked up chics are better in bed.
If they just gave one of those good girls a chance and thought less with their dicks than I am sure the outcome would be much different and they also be surprised how crazy some of those "nice girls" are behind closed doors.
While I talk the big talk here on the interwebz, in reality I am looking for nice girls who have themselves together. They are a scarce breed indeed.

And conversely, a lot of women go for the asshole guys that treat them like shit when they should be looking for nice guys that would put them on a pedestal. So it goes both ways.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono take heart. There are more women in the world then men this is in your favor. Even still you have to remeber one very important fact.It only takes one.Sure it could take 5 years or 20 years but you only have to find the rightone.Some people find it at 16 thats rare. Others find it at 26 and I"d bet thats more common. And still others find it at 40 sometimes even after dozens of relationships.

The goal isn"t to see the right one the goal is to be as happy as you can be till she shows up. Theres nothing you can do to speed this up. Don"t drama over it or be sad just go on a vacation get screwed a few times and enjoy yourself. It"s coming just stop looking for it.

And if you really need to be working on finding the right one then work on the only thing you can.. improving yourself. Get a decent stable high end job. Get a 401k and a savings. Improve your wardrobe and look more professional. Get into a rhythm of getting your hair done and always being clean and neat. Take some cooking classes and learn how to cook the romantic meals.

Then when she does show up you will be 1000x times more valuable then any other man. When she does show up you will be so good she will think shes lucky to have you. So improve yourself and have fun, time is on your side.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I agree, mostly, and I think it"s because I"m pretty crazy too. I don"t care about being better in bed, etc, because despite what I"ve said about sex, if it"s with someone I love then it"s infinitely better. But I"m getting old (27) and I"m about ready to settle down with the right girl. I thought this girl was her. Smartest girl I"ve met, graduated top of her medical class, most beautiful girl I"ve ever seen, fun, etc, but it just can"t be.
I"m sorry bro. But some of these girls are high maintenance and want the Grey"s Anatomy dramafucking.

Druixx said:
And conversely, a lot of women go for the asshole guys that treat them like shit when they should be looking for nice guys that would put them on a pedestal. So it goes both ways.
That is sadly true. I have been guilty myself of being attracted to the "asshole" instead of the nice guy. The nice guys tend to not speak up either. They just need to be more assertive and many lack confidence to do so. Women are attracted to the confidence men have.

I now have a pretty good guy who is a even mixture of asshole and nice guy so it works out for me.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Try using this guide to different types of women..

Girls who like good guys = Already married.
Why? Because even though you see asshole men all the time there are actually a ton more good/decent men out there. Each and every one of them wants a women to and some of them have one.

Girls who like bad guys = Trouble, Drama, Issues, Easy, and their are a fuckton of them.
These are the women who are immature and not grown up yet. They WILL fuck you over at some point on some reason. You can"t rely on them for jack and every time you try to do something sensible like stay home instead of eat out again and waste money, she will just flip out. These women are easy to get all you have to do is play your the Alpha male. Unfortunely though these women will cause you the greatest heartbreak if your trying ot have a serious relationship. If all you want is sex, however, then these women are your number 1 goal.

Girls who use to want bad guys but have grown up = Marriage material. Not very easy. Very suspicious of men and jealous of other women. Need a lot of pampering and care you can"t just leave them at home 3 days of the week and hope everythings ok.
There are many women like this 25+ but you have to change who you are to get them. They want a man who has a kind of dark side but who is obviously good on the outside. I.E. you need to be able to take control but also give and take at times. You have to stand up for her but don"t but an idiot about it. You have to be clean and have a real job. You need to drop the drugs, video games, sex with other women, and any other bad man habits. SOme of these you will be able to keep but not like you use to back in your college days. Hey its time to grow up it sucks thats life.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Oh hell I"m posting a lot but I"ve got one more. Always remeber you set the bar for her next man. Sometimes you have to let her go so she can realize how big of a mistake she made and then come back. (*Note if your breakup is bad she won"t come back so no matter what happens NEVER burn your bridges. Always make the breakups cordial)

The idea here is that if you always cook her, her favorite lobster dinner then her next man needs to do that + x or he isn"t as good as you. If your always dressed nice and clean then her next man needs to dress nicer and be cleaner. If you have a decent job and keep your money straight then her next man can"t be some bum who charges up her credit cards. If you go down on her for half and hour at the start of foreplay then follow up with a rocking night of sex then her next man has to go down for an hour.

If you set the bar high enough then her next man is going to fucking hate you because she will always be saying .." But aychamo_aycono did this or aychamo_aycono did that or he WOULD buy me my favorite ice cream when I was said and he did give me back massages and he would sit on the couch and talk to me all the time..

Set the bar high enough and when she breaks up with you her friends will be bitching her out for doing so and then coming over to fuck you from all the good things theyve heard about you

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Sharmai said:
The mother fuckingTRUTH
Great post Sharmai, my only problem is do you want this girl back? Maybe its just me but most of my break ups havn"t been on that good of terms except 3but, I can"t see myself giving them a chance again. Even ones who I loved, Granted I wasn"t mad in love with them but I did love them and to a point I still do.

Eh, maybe I should just shut up about it. Listen to Sharmai and do what makes you happy aychamo.

Really accurate analysis Sharmai. + internets for you.

I don"t consider any of the above ass kissing either. It makes for a healthier relationship when a man can show his sentimental side and still rock your world in the bedroom. A woman would be a damn fool to pass up that.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sharmai said:
The goal isn"t to see the right one the goal is to be as happy as you can be till she shows up. Theres nothing you can do to speed this up. Don"t drama over it or be sad just go on a vacation get screwed a few times and enjoy yourself. It"s coming just stop looking for it.
These are good words. Thank you, it was very nice to read!

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
OhSeven sometimes you do and sometimes you don"t. Really just make sure you break up on good terms then whenshecomes back its on your terms. You will know how you feel then and your head will be clearer then. My best advice is to always make sure you "sleep on it" no matter how confident you are about your future decision. A good night"s sleep works wonders for avoiding future hasty mistakes.

notyourtypicalgrl said:
Really accurate analysis Sharmai. + internets for you.

I don"t consider any of the above ass kissing either. It makes for a healthier relationship when a man can show his sentimental side and still rock your world in the bedroom. A woman would be a damn fool to pass up that.
Well some men think doing those things is a lot of work. A IT IS!! Improving yourself is hard and its hard to make yourself do it. Going down on a women and not getting the favor returned kind of sucks some times. Cooking dinner for her after a hard days work is stressful. Planning weird and random things like buying her a rose every sunday for 12 weeks before the day you two met on and then giving her a nice 100$ bracelet on that day. That kind of shit makes a women cream. Hard. Hey babe I saw this at the store the other day and it was blue and I remebered you like dolphins so I got it for you. Oh and heres a little engraving for it that says I love you.

CREAM....

I call the bonus points. Is she having a rough week? Show up for lunch one day with her favorite food. Is it just a random day like any other and nothing special? Go buy a dozen roses. Why? Because she wasn"t expecting it thats why. You want a ton of bonus points? Plan her birthday party with her to go to an amusement park while actually planning a surprise party for her. You want more bonus points? tell her shes beautiful and sexy often. Yes you"ll get sick of hearing it, no she will not.

All I"m saying is set that bar really fucking high. Earn a ton of "bonus points" and it all gets easier.

*Secret tip.. I have really bad memory so when my babe casually mentions that she likes something I take a moment to write it in my cellphone when shes not looking. Then 3 months later I buy it and just give it to her. Bonus points man. Its in the details.