Girls who broke your heart thread

For the bringing a girl flowers, I like to just bring a single flower on a first date. Especially if your going to meet her somewhere and she cant hold a dozen flowers with her all night.

A single tulip or orchid or something that fits her is better for a first date. If the date turns to shit you wouldnt have had to spend $50 on a dozen.

Jayblah_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Of course, I"m biased now. My girlfriend is a single mom. And I honestly feel lucky to have snagged her. She"s an incredible woman, incredibly smart, sexy, and not some piece of trash that"s going to go out and cheat or party all night or whatever shit.Her kid was after she got married, and the guy was a horrible woman beater. She got divorced.Does that mean that no one should ever love her again? I don"t think so. I will be the next guy she loves and vice versa!
When I read the above statement, it actually lends veracity to the remark that many single mothers have indeed made a "mistake."

Did he start abusing her only after she had the child? In all likelihood, there were always signs that the guy was an abusive piece of shit, even if he never once physically struck her prior to her pregnancy. In such a situation, carrying a child in a doomed relationship was indeed a mistake and smacks of poor judgement. Based on intuition and the sadly not uncommon occurrence of women doing batshit insane things (such as carrying a douchebag"s child to term , hoping to salvage a relationship), I"ll stick with my assumption.

That said, I don"t think single mothers are unworthy of love. I"d rather just leave it to someone else.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jayblah said:
When I read the above statement, it actually lends veracity to the remark that many single mothers have indeed made a "mistake."

Did he start abusing her only after she had the child? In all likelihood, there were always signs that the guy was an abusive piece of shit, even if he never once physically struck her prior to her pregnancy. In such a situation, carrying a child in a doomed relationship was indeed a mistake and smacks of poor judgement. Based on intuition and the sadly not uncommon occurrence of women doing batshit insane things (such as carrying a douchebag"s child to term , hoping to salvage a relationship), I"ll stick with my assumption.

That said, I don"t think single mothers are unworthy of love. I"d rather just leave it to someone else.
Are you saying if a girl gets pregnant with her husbands baby and the husband freaks out and turns bad that the woman should have an abortion, otherwise it"s a mistake? How old are you?

Jayblah_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Are you saying if a girl gets pregnant with her husbands baby and the husband freaks out and turns bad that the woman should have an abortion, otherwise it"s a mistake? How old are you?
I"m saying that the situation you describe above doesn"t seem very plausible. Can it happen that the husband turns into an aggressive, wife-beating douchebag only after his wife was with child? Certainly. More likely though, there were signs that he was an asshole or had shown aggressive behaviour towards her before. I"m saying that if that was the case, then it was a mistake to have gotten pregnant in that relationship.

That said, I don"t know your girlfriend or her story, so its just conjecture. I apologize if I"ve given offense.

I am 29.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Okay so just got back from the date I was talking about earlier and all I got to say is one thing.

Holy Shit.

This girl is 110% awesome. I"m officially off the market, she loved the flowers, we hit dinner and then went to see Marley & Me after we sat in the theater until we were kicked out.

The night was awesome, she was awesome and that"s all I guess I can really say about it.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
OkCupid.com: Forums / Success - Failure / What an UNbelievable JERK!

I"ve met some jerks in my life, but this one has been by far the worst.
I"ll start off by saying how I noticed a lot of men here complain about not getting messages. Therefore, I decided to take it upon myself to message men in my area who I found interesting. This one in particular was creative, intelligent and handsome...or so his profile led me to believe. We messaged each other on and off through here and IM for about 3 weeks before we met. It"s amazing how much of a connection you can make with someone just by talking to them online. We had a lot in common and a lot of the same outlooks. I could not wait to meet him in person.

So the day we meet rolls around and I dress up nicely and wear my hair beautifully, and let"s face it...I looked HOT. We meet at a little cafe/restaurant place, and he was just...rude. He barely made eye contact with me, he spoke in a bored monotone voice. I did most of the talking, and I swear to God he would kind of roll his eyes in a childish way. He habitually checked his watch and his cell phone. When the meal ended he only offered to pay for his half, and then bails. Doesn"t offer me a ride or anything. What did I do wrong? It was so depressing since I really liked him online.

Naturally, I go home and drink almost a full bottle of wine when I get a text message from him. He asks if I want to come over his place and hang out, maybe watch a movie. I thought "This is great, he"s going to make it up to me and maybe he was just nervous before". Well I get there and drink some more with him, and next thing you know we"re having sex. At the end of the night he calls me a cab and I go home, THINKING that this is just the first of many dates. The last thing he said was that he"d call to take me out to concert nearby.

A week comes and goes, no word from him. I text him and no reply. I call and get the answering machine. I write him on Okcupid and he deletes his whole account. I was so baffled. That was until saw that he created a NEW profile just yesterday. All it says is that he had a bad okcupid experience, and to please have a full shot of your body.

Ok. I get what this asshole did. He treated me like complete shit because I"m not super model skinny. I don"t have a full body pic, but I did tell him that I was average, which is TRUE. I am average, I have curves, I don"t fit into a size skinny jeans. Is this reason to treat me the way he did? GOD it"s scumbags like these which make me lose all faith in mankind!!!

tl;dr said:
fat chick randomly messages guys, says she"s not fat and she is "average" guy goes on date with her; ignores her. She gets butthurt, gets drunk, he fucks her and pulls a vanishing act

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I completely disagree with this. A single mom doesn"t mean the girl made a mistake. The girl could have been married, had a kid, and then the guy was a completely jerk and they got divorced. A lot of dudes are fucking pricks out there (yes and a lot of girls are crazy too.) Or maybe the husband died, cheated, who knows.

I was talking to my buddy about it once. His wife just had a kid, and I asked him if he thought that if she died that she, even though she"s a super great person, should be shunned by the dating society? Of course not!

Yes, the kid will always come first. That"s what happens with kids. When you get married and had a kid, you will put your own kid before your wife too! But that"s something you have to be willing to accept when you get in a relationship with someone who has a kid. It doesn"t mean that single moms are incapable of love though.

Of course, I"m biased now. My girlfriend is a single mom. And I honestly feel lucky to have snagged her. She"s an incredible woman, incredibly smart, sexy, and not some piece of trash that"s going to go out and cheat or party all night or whatever shit. Her kid was after she got married, and the guy was a horrible woman beater. She got divorced. Does that mean that no one should ever love her again? I don"t think so. I will be the next guy she loves and vice versa!

(Now to get off my soap box.... Actually I"m on the toilet so I"m going to wipe!)

Edit: Of course, this is only some of the time! A lot of single moms (probably the majority, right?) were just whores that fucked a lot!
The funny thing is, whenever you talk to a guy who is dating a single mother, he is always adamant about how much of an asshole the father of his girlfriend"s child is. ALWAYS.

Hah thats a funny post. I went to the link and most of the people on the forum were telling her that shes the one who fucked up.

She didnt have a full body shot because she knew she was fat and not "Average" like she said. She said that he was a total jerk on the date, but then when he texted later, she went over to his place. What a moron.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Snugglebear said:
The funny thing is, whenever you talk to a guy who is dating a single mother, he is always adamant about how much of an asshole the father of his girlfriend"s child is. ALWAYS.
All I"m saying is it"s not like every single mother out there is some pathetic whore who fucked up. Shit happens.

Edit: Ie, Jessica Alba.... if she broke up with Cash Warren..?? hello!

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
All I"m saying is it"s not like every single mother out there is some pathetic whore who fucked up. Shit happens.
You"re right. But most of them are. If you are under 22, divorced, and have a kid, you may have fucked up.

Snugglebear said:
You"re right. But most of them are. If you are under 22, divorced, and have a kid, you have fucked up.
Fixed imo.

Edit: The divorce line is failing miserably on POF in my area, I guess the chics out here are just not biting and/or don"t get it. I"m having much better luck tailoring a question about them based on their profile and then running game if/when they respond.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sir, if you are dating a woman with kids, I have some fucking stories for you.

Stories that back-up the fact that you are a complete dumbshit if you are with a single mom in their 20s for anything more than sex.

Come back and visit, we will pick up some ladies that will make you change your mind. Or just my balls who knows.

aychamo_aycono said:
I completely disagree with this. A single mom doesn"t mean the girl made a mistake. The girl could have been married, had a kid, and then the guy was a completely jerk and they got divorced. A lot of dudes are fucking pricks out there (yes and a lot of girls are crazy too.) Or maybe the husband died, cheated, who knows.

I was talking to my buddy about it once. His wife just had a kid, and I asked him if he thought that if she died that she, even though she"s a super great person, should be shunned by the dating society? Of course not!

Yes, the kid will always come first. That"s what happens with kids. When you get married and had a kid, you will put your own kid before your wife too! But that"s something you have to be willing to accept when you get in a relationship with someone who has a kid. It doesn"t mean that single moms are incapable of love though.

Of course, I"m biased now. My girlfriend is a single mom. And I honestly feel lucky to have snagged her. She"s an incredible woman, incredibly smart, sexy, and not some piece of trash that"s going to go out and cheat or party all night or whatever shit. Her kid was after she got married, and the guy was a horrible woman beater. She got divorced. Does that mean that no one should ever love her again? I don"t think so. I will be the next guy she loves and vice versa!

(Now to get off my soap box.... Actually I"m on the toilet so I"m going to wipe!)

Edit: Of course, this is only some of the time! A lot of single moms (probably the majority, right?) were just whores that fucked a lot!
The whole point it, most of the time, they have a kid casue A) they forgot to take B/C B) they said they were off BC but said otherwise to get dude to fuck them and give them a kid so they can trap said dude. I dont care what the fuck you say, thats what MOST single moms stories are. They either forgot to take the pill, and let dude bareback or they trapped him thinking they could keep him if he had a baby around. Period.

Sure Mr aychamo I am sure y our the exception to the rule ect ect ect. But lets look at the facts. By all acounts the chick your dating either was married to young and had a child to young or had a child out of wedlock cause she or he didnt use B/C. Both of those screem as I said in an earlier post "Mistake"

I"m a call this now and I hope you prove me wrong, but down the line if your not barebacking the bitch already, she"ll get you with the but it feels so good papi put it in me I am on the pill. And boom aychamo jr. Now you have one on the way cause single moms want 2 things .. they want a man around to help provide and take care of the kids, and they want to feel still wanted.

Now you could prove me wrong and that would be great. But the rule still is, hell its even a lykis 101 rule, you dont date single mothers. You dont spend more than 40 $ on a date, and you always no matter what .. wear a condom.

But shit this is foh, fuck her and post pics ^_^

Tyen said:
Sir, if you are dating a woman with kids, I have some fucking stories for you.

Stories that back-up the fact that you are a complete dumbshit if you are with a single mom in their 20s for anything more than sex.

Come back and visit, we will pick up some ladies that will make you change your mind. Or just my balls who knows.
Listen to this man. + webs.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
the girl I"m with is 24 and has a kid -shrugs- I"m 28 and have two I like to think I"m sane and everything I"ve seen out of her shows me she is. Until she does something to show me otherwise I don"t see how holding experiences that you"ve all had with single mothers and I haven"t against her.

I"ve dated a few of them, never had a single drama problem. -shrugs- If Aychamo is happy let him be happy for fucks sake.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
My wife"s older sister had a kid in high school. Apparantly she was really bad with birth control.

She got married to a different guy shortly after my wife and I did almost 10 years ago now, and the husband adopted the kid after the father turned douchebag drug addict and gave up his rights.

The thing that surprises me about all of this is how different my wife and her sister are sexually. Brother in law is complaining constantly about how he never gets any, and I have no such issues with my wife. Whenever he"s really crabby, my wife just tells her sister "Just give him a blowjob, he"ll be fine." She responds with "Those are for birthdays" Oooooh, yeah, ouch.

I totally wouldn"t have guessed that kid in highschool = prude at 30.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The thing against women with kids, it"s not the kids themselves. They are usually easy as pie and real fun.

It"s the woman who had the kid at a young age. Especially in high school.

What kind of person has a kid in high school? A moron.

Thus single mom"s at my age (22) are absolutely retarded.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think just like most things, you can"t just say single mom = slut/douche bag/whatever. Little mistakes can have huge consequences, and just because you"ve made mistakes in the past doesn"t mean you haven"t learned (what you can) from them. *shrug* whatever, it"s the same as a million other things that people try to draw definite conclusions from.