Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Kenadul said:
Hah was that the one that had a boyfriend? Did you find out more about her situation?
Well, her boyfriend is probably Korean and has a small dick, so Dabamf comes in packing his 4 and a quarter and seems like a god amongst men.

I"m guessing it"s pretty close to that!

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
TheCutlery said:
Well, her boyfriend is probably Korean and has a small dick, so Dabamf comes in packing his 4 and a quarter and seems like a god amongst men.

I"m guessing it"s pretty close to that!
True, hopefully there won"t be any bad karma for Dabamf or we will hear about a chick cheating on him in a year in this thread. Good luck!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The bf is a foreigner she met on the site like 7 months ago. She whored it up on there last year, but said she hasn"t met anyone else since her bf. She was on one day bc she was bored and wanted to talk to some dudes, that"s when she msg"d me, and I won her over with my super charm.

Seeing as how she has confessed all kinds of stuff thatreallydoesn"t put her in a good light, she"d have no reason to lie about that. And before the "lol you think your special she"s gonna cheat on you" comments, I"m just reporting what happened dudes, and we"re not gonna date.

Still, I plan to see her again in some form. I"m really fucking intrigued by her. Maybe once I figure her out I"ll get bored (80% chance), but I"m gonna ride this out for a bit. It"s not enthrallment by the pussy, because I actually slept w/ a different girl just one night before (who is hotter, younger, and wants to be fwb if I agree to not see other girls), so it"s somethin else.

I"ll continue to report my moral escapades for lolz. And fortunately, karma doesn"t exist. Plus, it"s not my job to keep some other chick faithful. He knows who she is.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
haha yea...right that doesn"t make sense...sort of an exclusive fwb till/unless someone gets in a relationship...it sorta goes along with the "young" (and you can add in "fragile") part.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
The bf is a foreigner she met on the site like 7 months ago. She whored it up on there last year, but said she hasn"t met anyone else since her bf. She was on one day bc she was bored and wanted to talk to some dudes, that"s when she msg"d me, and I won her over with my super charm.
i really hope you don"t believe this shit.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
It"s the same shit as the first few pages; same drama, different girls. Nothing ever really changes.. read one page, you"ve read them all.

Kenadul

Dabamf said:

Seeing as how she has confessed all kinds of stuff thatreallydoesn"t put her in a good light, she"d have no reason to lie about that. And before the "lol you think your special she"s gonna cheat on you" comments, I"m just reporting what happened dudes, and we"re not gonna date.

Still, I plan to see her again in some form. I"m really fucking intrigued by her. Maybe once I figure her out I"ll get bored (80% chance), but I"m gonna ride this out for a bit. It"s not enthrallment by the pussy, because I actually slept w/ a different girl just one night before (who is hotter, younger, and wants to be fwb if I agree to not see other girls), so it"s somethin else.

I"ll continue to report my moral escapades for lolz. And fortunately, karma doesn"t exist. Plus, it"s not my job to keep some other chick faithful. He knows who she is.
Sounds good, keep the updates coming.

Kenadul

redruM said:
So I have read a few pages of this thread.

I don"t really know where to start, so I guess I will keep lurking.

lol
It is a lot of the same stuff over and over, but there is some gold here. One of the best threads there is in screenshots lol.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Re: wedding rings.

I"ve never understood them, and every woman I ask they simply just get angry and defensive.. maybe because it"s indefensible, I"m not sure.

The point of a wedding ring isn"t to show your love for someone. We all know this. Everyone knows it"s all for social status++ only, so Jane can show it off to Sally and Sue, her married and single friends. We all know of the brainwashing of De Beers, and everyone is also aware of the African diamond issues. So possibly almost literally, your woman is wearing a rock that she was brainwashed into having, in her mind, to show that she"s better than her peers, while also more than likely was mined from poor African labor. Ugh..

However... in lieu of all this, people still want them. And truly, it"s a testament to the absolute power that conspicuous consumption and social value have on people. It"s very fucking depressing

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Right, that"s the usual response given. I"m cheap etc. So I then propose something like the following..

"Say I"ll spend a large amt of money on you.. as much as a very nice, expensive wedding ring.. thousands of k"s, right? The catch is.. it can"t be for something conspicuous; it cannot be an "object" used to display status. It could be a gift to a charity, a super awesome long vacation, or anything else. The point is it cannot be for conspicuous reasons and you cannot brag to your friends about it."

No girl that I"ve talked to about this said they would ever want that. And that"s when you know, you"ve proven, it"s not for love.

If you really want to get technical, really dig down the rabbit hole and look at the ugly truth of it, you"ll find that it"s an extension of or a way to increase the ego.

That"s really all you"re buying your woman; Not a confession of love, not a bond between you and her... just something that increases her egotism.

So fucking depressing, sigh.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nowadays it may be diamonds, but there"s always been monetary status symbols attached to marriage. You don"t think that back in the day wife-whose-husband-paid-10-cows held that shit over the women whose family got less?

And for the most part I"d say that it isn"t all social posturing, money = time, work, etc , so I can see how the amount of money that is put toward the current socially norm for the physical representation of marriage/love, can make a difference to women.

This of course, isn"t to say that the diamond/jewelry industry hasn"t/doesn"t push to make what they have the norm/object of choice.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
Nowadays it may be diamonds, but there"s always been monetary status symbols attached to marriage. You don"t think that back in the day wife-whose-husband-paid-10-cows held that shit over the women whose family got less?
Oh I never said it was not this way.. it"s always been. The difference is though at least historically, people were honest about what it was. Nowadays, people say it"s for love or for union, when it clearly isn"t.

See in my mind, I want to find a woman who"s strong enough and aware enough of those things to say no to them. Where is that woman?