Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Daelos said:
Friend of mine is fond of saying that it"s okay to make mistakes so long as you learn from them.

Just a few things I would make mention:

- Don"t harbor any thoughts of getting back together or working it out. Not worth it. She"s not unique or special. You can fill the spot with another woman. Or a copious amount of masturbation.

- As the Ancient said, be prepared for when she wants back in your life.

- Pubs and bars are terrible places to work on real social skills. You go there to get skank pussy. Look for local activities like kick ball teams or gaming clubs.

Good luck.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Churchill said:
Seconded.
Haha never say never and all that I guess, but I really doubt it. There"s just not a lot there that I"m interested in other than her physical attractiveness.

TheCutlery said:
And come the fuck on. Xerxes is back in your life right now for what reason exactly? Be honest with yourself. What would you tell someone else who"s ex just happened to be "Stopping by" to smoke and drink? Err, nevermind, you"ve proven you don"t have the expertise to answer that question. But everyone else does, and they"d tell you to put that bitch on ignore because she"s just jerking your chain, and you"re letting her. You have ZERO power in this, and never have. You"re just hoping she"ll throw you a pity handjob some night when she"s too drunk to realize what she"s doing.
lol, I don"t think I"ve ever actually had just a hand job in my life. That shit is unacceptable. I"ll keep taking the pity joints though.

She"s not "back in my life", we"ve remained friends and hung out on occasion pretty much since we met and then stopped dating. One of her friends lived in my building so they came by every now and again for a joint and some Rock Band (was kind of interested in the friend actually, but she went and got preggo, oops). The friend moved out a year ago so I haven"t been seeing her around as much, but every now and again we"ll go grab a bite or drink. Christ, I can"t be friends with an ex who was never really a girlfriend in the first place? And again I will remind you I was the one who wasn"t interested in any sort of serious relationship with her once I got to know her because she just isn"t my type personality or interests wise.

Also going back to this:

I sent the girl another message and asked why she didn"t have her pics up on the site, and she responded "personal reasons" and that"s it. I just left it there because it probably was a scam even if the pics were definitely of a local girl. Sure enough today that email account got an email from some random chick claiming we were chatting on a dating site, blah blah, from Belarus.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Hi, how is everything today?
I want to tell you that I have good mood now. I want tell you that we already had a chance to know each other a little, but I would like to know you better now . Because we already had a mutual interest on the Internet one day, at the dating site. But in this time I don"t visit that sites in Internet . I have only your e-mail. And right now I would like to continue writting with you and know you better, if you"re interested?
I think that if you"re still in search of the best girl for all your life, then we can try dating, right?
BuT I want tell you that in April, I tried to talk with one man from internet, I had aa interest to him at first. A few days later he asked me to send him my nake pictures. Although we did not even know each other well.
And I never sent it to him, because I do not like such things. So I"m sure that I"m a girl who appreciates myself and my culture, my upbringing. I would never sent any pictures of my naked body by the Internet to anyone - for me it would be a humiliation. I immediately lost all interest to that men. And never wrote him again. And from that moment passed already 2 months.
But I hope you"re a different man. And if you can appreciate the right girl. And you would never make a such request.
I also do not like to talk a lot about myself now. But I want to say that I"m very versatile girl and take care about myself always. I like sports, cooking and have some other hobbies.
I am 31 y.o. and I live in Belarus Republic alone and I don"t have kids. My country shares borders with such countries like Poland, Russia, Lithuania
Well I should stop now. Because I even don"t know whether you want it? Or perhaps you already have a wife or girlfriend?
If so, then sorry for this letter. Just don"t reply it. But if you"re really looking for a serious relationship and never want to play online. Then I would be happy to continue. I hope you will like it.
I am sending you my new photo and best wishes from Belarus.
I hope to find a letter from you soon, and your new pictures.
Eliza!!!

Seems legit right?! Pic:

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Basically, you know it: you just lost the person who you relied the most on, who you built a life with. It is going to suck and it definitely left a giant hole. I agree with what was said earlier, don"t suppress emotion. You"re not going to tough-guy you"re way through this.

Some people deal with this kind of thing by going out and tapping some herpes-laden vagina. If that"s your bag, go for it. In my opinion that will not make you feel better, but I know I"m in the minority where that"s concerned.

The next few years of your life are either going to be about you missing her like crazy and suffering, or they"re going to be aboutyou, kicking ass and making a better life for yourself and eventually getting some girl who does not treat you like a roll of toilet paper.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer stop responding to TC. He acts pretty normal for some of the time then goes full retard about once a month. This is that time apparently.

Of course you can"t expect someone who married at 19 to understand the point in just hangin out with a chick for the hell of it to pass the time as long as you aren"t putting in any more than she is. While you "hope she throws you a pity handjob," he"s hoping tonight is that special night of the season when she"ll fuck his boring ass for the millionth time while she fantasizes she"s fucking a guy who isn"t such a piece of shit.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
@Eomer. I simply say that because this is a women who wants a husband and consistently involves herself in your life. Assuming your story is accurate it seems like she just hangs on to a thread of hope. Unlike TC I actually see it as you stringing *her* along; it really sounds like she hopes you come around.

And if you ever do decide you want something more stable...she"ll be the low-hanging fruit you might reach for.

Just thought I"d elaborate a bit =0.

To update my situation if anyones interested... I went ahead and DTR"d and we"ve been going steady since.

She does have this odd habit of texting in her sleep though and I have no idea what to make of it hah. It"s like I"m getting drunk dialed everynight!

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Christ, Aamina"s going to cry again, someone get the tissues.
Someof us have formed relationships worth even more (!) than our EQ nostalgia memories. And I know some people on this board cry about that.

@ Darus...awesome! And you"re using the acronym. Way to DTR dude. I"m happy for you. Pics pls.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
he"s hoping tonight is that special night of the season when she"ll fuck his boring ass for the millionth time while she fantasizes she"s fucking a guy who isn"t such a piece of shit.
So wait a minute, I just need to get this straight. It"s a special occasion when you get laid while you"re married, but it"s the millionth time? I"m really confused about the message you"re trying to convey here, because I"m not sure if you"re claiming that married people never fuck, or if you"re admitting that you pretty much can"t compare.

Look, guys, seriously...there"s fucking times when none of you want to hear reality, and everyone is just happy to sit around circle jerking and saying "It"s okay man, it happens to everyone." That"s all fine and dandy, but everyone knows that"s not the case and they"re just sparing your fucking feelings about it. I don"t do that shit, and never have, so if you wanna get pissed at me for it, fine. Doesn"t bother me in the slightest. If you"re having problems with your girl"s parents because she"s still living at home, you can either do one of two things, you can either stop giving a shit about it and completely ignore it, or you can just not date chicks that live at home. I really fail to see how that"s not sound advice, but if you guys have a problem with it and want to tote out all your success stories, go right ahead. Honestly, the high school dating thing never really did much for me, but if you guys have some fond memories about holding hands in the backseat of a minivan while her mom brought you to the spring formal, then more power to you.

And don"t give me any bullshit over Xerxes either, because every fucking page of this thread has someone telling someone else not to even talk to their ex"s because all it brings is more grief. And yet, because it"s everyone"s bro Eomer, it"s okay. More likely no one wants to bother giving him advice because we know he"s not gonna follow it anyway. Again, not my fucking fault.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
The Ancient said:
How prepared are you for the moment when the new car smell wears off her new interest and she wants to reconnect with you?
No way to really say until it happens.

Right now I"m up for reconnecting all the way to becoming friends so that the kids can see us at the same time.

But I"m not getting back with her. I value trust. I won"t ever trust her again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
TheCutlery said:
And don"t give me any bullshit over Xerxes either, because every fucking page of this thread has someone telling someone else not to even talk to their ex"s because all it brings is more grief. And yet, because it"s everyone"s bro Eomer, it"s okay. More likely no one wants to bother giving him advice because we know he"s not gonna follow it anyway. Again, not my fucking fault.
The drummer in my old band is still really good friends with his ex. She was even invited to his wedding and his wife was completely cool with it. In fact, they"ve been working on writing music together and are starting a band. I know this is an extreme exception, but don"t act like it can"t happen.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Like I said, she"s hardly an ex. We went out maybe 8-10 times over a month and a half, if that, before we agreed that there really wasn"t much there and pretty much immediately went to being friends.

Darus said:
@Eomer. I simply say that because this is a women who wants a husband and consistently involves herself in your life. Assuming your story is accurate it seems like she just hangs on to a thread of hope. Unlike TC I actually see it as you stringing *her* along; it really sounds like she hopes you come around.

And if you ever do decide you want something more stable...she"ll be the low-hanging fruit you might reach for.

Just thought I"d elaborate a bit =0.
Yeah, that"s kinda what I figured too. Last time we hung out it seemed like half of what she had to say was her trying to convince me or herself that a) she"s not high maintenance (me: "well uh, yeah, well, there"s, like, you know different kinds of high maintenance right? LOOK A BIRD!") and b) she"s so over having kids and/or getting married. While continually talking about her friend/my ex-neighbour"s newborn, of which she had a million pictures on her phone of, and the same girl"s engagement ring which she helped the guy pick out, and oh by the way that one was 15k but the one that she would pick for herself was only like 6-8k cause she"s easy to please like that.

I actually found it extremely amusing.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
It cuts so deep!

*bawl*
Eomer, you need to stop thinking about yourself. You need to stop thinking that your life is at an end because you didn"t marry the first moistened bint that was willing to offer up her ambrosial thicket to you on the first date. You aren"t missing out because you didn"t marry someone who popped kids out like a pez dispenser doused in afterbirth and bourbon, and then decided that that wasn"t the life that she wanted, divorcing your ass so that she could scamper of to try to be 15 again. You"re #winning Eomer,#winning!

But I understand your feelings Eomer, I emphasize. But you,YOU, are exactly the kind of role model that the Horde needs right now. You weren"t swayed by some sort of faggoty Alliance moral guilt trip. And in this time of conflict, this time of war, we should all remember those who are less fortunate than ourselves. Those are the wee little ones whoWEREpopped out of their mothers like Pez from a Pez dispenser (doused in afterbirth and liquor, natch), and now due to Alliance murderers and bad mothers having their version of a midlife crisis, these young Horde children are all alone. And they need someone in their life, a strong provider, a strong role model, far more than you need some skank to pop out kids for you.

You see Eomer, the orphans of Northrend need your help. For less than the cost of a cup of[Kungaloosh], you can sponsor an unfortunate orphan like little Roo or Kekek. Simply contact Orphan Matron Aria in Dalaran. You can make all the difference in the life of a young oracle or wolvar.

And the best part is that you can do this and spend the rest of your year banging supermodels, watching hockey in your underwear and /afking while the rest of your guild does all the heavy lifting. That"s...that"sliving the dream, sir.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, that"s kinda what I figured too. Last time we hung out it seemed like half of what she had to say was her trying to convince me or herself that a) she"s not high maintenance (me: "well uh, yeah, well, there"s, like, you know different kinds of high maintenance right? LOOK A BIRD!") and b) she"s so over having kids and/or getting married. While continually talking about her friend/my ex-neighbour"s newborn, of which she had a million pictures on her phone of, and the same girl"s engagement ring which she helped the guy pick out, and oh by the way that one was 15k but the one that she would pick for herself was only like 6-8k cause she"s easy to please like that.

I actually found it extremely amusing.
Heh, this is pretty much her thumping you over the head and saying "Let"s do this !" btw. At least that"s how it reads to me