Girls who broke your heart thread

Felonius_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Aren"t you being a little hasty here? You might need to borrow her car, bro.
I once was in the middle of breaking up with a girl, and realized I was out of smokes, and she had some. We dated for 6 more months.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Felonius said:
I once was in the middle of breaking up with a girl, and realized I was out of smokes, and she had some. We dated for 6 more months.
Proof smoking"s bad for you.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Broke up Friday. I really hate hurting people, especially folks I care about. It"s really, really hard to stick to my guns in this instance. I"ve got to keep telling myself I had good reason and it wasn"t working.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It"d be easier if that were true, but it"s demonstrably not. Knowing she"s upset is the only thing bothering me. Past that, I"m oddly at peace with it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Help

I slept with this girl from KC last night, and after, when I was cleaning up, I noticed a brown liquid all over the sheets. It was a purely tan/brown color with no red at all, at had small chunks almost like runny vomit. And it kinda smelled like cat food.

What the fuck is this? Is my dick gonna fall off? I had protection obviously, but it freaked me out.

I even googled it and the answers are always "old period blood." Yea, I"ve seen that plenty and it does NOT look like that. And the quantity was much more than I"ve ever see of old period blood.

(I"m gonna regret this post immediately)

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Dabamf said:
Help

I slept with this girl from KC last night, and after, when I was cleaning up, I noticed a brown liquid all over the sheets. It was a purely tan/brown color with no red at all, at had small chunks almost like runny vomit. And it kinda smelled like cat food.

What the fuck is this? Is my dick gonna fall off? I had protection obviously, but it freaked me out.

I even googled it and the answers are always "old period blood." Yea, I"ve seen that plenty and it does NOT look like that. And the quantity was much more than I"ve ever see of old period blood.

(I"m gonna regret this post immediately)
For posterity porpoises.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
Help....small chunks almost like runny vomit. And it kinda smelled like cat food.
There is no helping you man...lets just keep the thread going and leave this alone.