Girls who broke your heart thread

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Random sex advice question:

I don"t know about you guys, but putting a condom on always ruins the mood a little bit for me. Things are getting heavy, clothes come off, and then hey, I gotta put this on. Anyway, I seem to have mastered that, but I have a similar "mood-changer" thing that needs to happen occasionally. Last girl I was with DEFINITELY needed to lay a towel down underneath, but in the moment it"s like who the hell cares?! And afterward it"s like oh man...these sheets and bedspread need changing. What"s a smooth way to prep for that? Just seems like saying "Hang on, you get really wet and it gets everywhere, let me get a towel" can really put a jerking halt on the mood.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Aamina said:
Random sex advice question:

I don"t know about you guys, but putting a condom on always ruins the mood a little bit for me. Things are getting heavy, clothes come off, and then hey, I gotta put this on. Anyway, I seem to have mastered that, but I have a similar "mood-changer" thing that needs to happen occasionally. Last girl I was with DEFINITELY needed to lay a towel down underneath, but in the moment it"s like who the hell cares?! And afterward it"s like oh man...these sheets and bedspread need changing. What"s a smooth way to prep for that? Just seems like saying "Hang on, you get really wet and it gets everywhere, let me get a towel" can really put a jerking halt on the mood.
Hang on babe, I need to get the Slip N Slide.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just don"t even worry about that shit and deal with it afterwards. Condoms, towels? Fucking waste of time.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I imagine putting a towel down would make the girl feel shitty. "Hey, your stuff is gross, I want to protect my bed from it" is what she"ll feel like you"re saying. Just clean up after, or yea have a second blanket on top of your sheets there that you pretend is just because you like it.
Brown jokes on a silver platter right there ^

As for condom, just put it on while you"re still fooling around. Don"t do the Constanza where he sits there totally separate opening the wrapper.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Towels aren"t as offensive as you guys seem to believe.

Edit: To clarify, making a mess of sheets would probably leave her feeling worse. If she"s insecure about the waterworks, the towel may actually bring some added security. In a relationship, towels are fair game. I don"t see it being a huge deal. I"ve totally grabbed a towel in preperation, but then again, I don"t like sleeping in spooge.

I really think you guys are over-thinking this one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, not really a big deal imo but I guess I can"t speak for the chick in terms as to how she will feel. My wife will sometimes grab one as well much for the same reason Rav said. Who likes sleeping in spooge?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I always grab a towel so they can clean themselves up after, and they usually use it to lay on before hand.. win

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The girls I"ve known with a bit of a seepage problem ARE a bit self-conscious about it, but they"re also pretty understanding if you don"t make a big deal out of it and put something down.

And I believe it"s one of the Ten Commandments that Woman Shalt Sleep on Thy Wet Spot.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
1) Liberator makes a lot of awesome fucking products. They"re expensive as hell, but they get a shitload of use, at least around my house. I wholeheartedly recommend them for all your bedroom needs.

2) It"s a towel. Fuck. The level of relationships you guys have to be in to think a towel is the worst thing in the world to fuck on really shines here. Never done it while she"s ragging? Really?

It"s not a big deal at all, and chicks don"t like fucking up your sheets or sleeping in a mess. If anything, if she knows she"s already made a mess once at your place and you throw down a towel, she"s more than likely going to loose the self conscious inhibition about it and get more wild the next time. Win/win.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I"d agree with that one. Don"t even give her your address. Just a phone number to a prepaid one you can throw away in a month.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
1)

It"s not a big deal at all, and chicks don"t like fucking up your sheets or sleeping in a mess. If anything, if she knows she"s already made a mess once at your place and you throw down a towel, she"s more than likely going toloosethe self conscious inhibition about it and get more wild the next time. Win/win.
o.o
TheCutlery said:
she"s more than likely going toloosethe self conscious
TheCutlery said:
going toloosethe self
TheCutlery said: