Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tarrant220 said:
ex & bro question
I guess I"m confused. What about it makes you feel uncomfortable? Is there something more to the story? On the surface, it sounds like the normal feeling you get when an ex finds someone else. That usually doesn"t sit well, even though most people won"t talk about it openly.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No nothing like that I guess. Just never had a friend let alone my brother banging someone I used to be with. Just seemed a bit weird and caught me off guard I guess and I wasn"t totally sure how to react to it.

Neither of us really ever ended things either, they just sort of dissolved when she got sick and neither of us really ever talked about it. Maybe there is still a small something there but not enough to ever want to act on it, even if I were single.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well can you picture them getting married and her being your sister in law? ha man that would be interesting, hey honey i"ve banged my sister in law before.. awkward.. depends how serious it was I guess and if you dont care that they could potentially be together for a long time and she will def be around your family, and im sure sooner or later your wife will find out about her past w/ u?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
lost said:
Well can you picture them getting married and her being your sister in law? ha man that would be interesting, hey honey i"ve banged my sister in law before.. awkward.. depends how serious it was I guess and if you dont care that they could potentially be together for a long time and she will def be around your family, and im sure sooner or later your wife will find out about her past w/ u?
They are a lot alike, (as he and I are as well) and granted it may not go anywhere and it may...who knows. But yes that scenario you just mention did run through my head lol.

My wife knows her and I dated already.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Mostly what I got from that story is how disgusting your apartment must be. You have some random box that you just throw shit into even if it"s on top of the shirt? You had to have remembered the shirt when you first started piling shit on top of it.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Tarrant220 said:
They are a lot alike, (as he and I are as well) and granted it may not go anywhere and it may...who knows. But yes that scenario you just mention did run through my head lol.

My wife knows her and I dated already.
Sorry, but I am just imagining a future Thanksgiving dinner with your family (mom, wife), and her (sister in law), and saying to yourself, "I have been in three vaginas at this table". I just find that funny as hell.

On a serious note, yea, you should get over whatever it is that is making you feel awkward. Especially if your bro is a good guy and is looking for a relationship.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She just sent me a text saying shed like to talk to me about it. I said there wasn"t anything to really talk about and to do what makes her happy.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Depends on what code you go by. With me I"d never date a friends/families former love interest, especially one I put my cock in, without full written consent and it being the last wish of my dying friend that I stick my penis in his ex regularly to make sure nobody else does.

There"s plenty of chicks out there that you shouldn"t ever have to cross streams.

But that"s not a universal bro law. If he doesn"t fly by it, get over it. It"s not an unnatural feeling by any means though to be weirded out by the thought of your sibling fucking, let alone fucking someone you know, let alone someone you also cockwalloped.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He followed code, he texted me this morning asking me if it was okay to ask her out. He followed bro code in my opinion and I"m cool with him.

I guess I basically just wanted to make sure my awkwardness i was feeling was something natural.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
I"d be looking at the bigger picture. It"s not that your bro will be banging your ex. It"s the fact that your family/friend relationships are going to change dramatically.

She talks with you for years on facebook after you two have already separated. She knows you"re married. She is still interested. She now starts dating your brother, now she can show you how good she is compared to your current wife.

Current wife may get jealous if you don"t treat the ex like garbage. If you treat the ex like garbage your bro will hate you.

You can no longer help the ex in any way. If her car blows up into a fiery rage outside your house. If you give her a ride home, your wife will assume there is "something more" there.

Then there"s the positive. She dates your bro for a while, it doesn"t work out, but your wife and her become great friends and you enter Threesome town.

With all that being said. There"s nothing you can really do about it. You should just treat it like your bro is dating someone you don"t like. ALso be extra careful that you"re never alone with the ex for any prolonged period of time. Not that you"d let anything happen. But guess what everyone in the family will wonder if something is going on.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Depends on what code you go by. With me I"d never date a friends/families former love interest, especially one I put my cock in, without full written consent and it being the last wish of my dying friend that I stick my penis in his ex regularly to make sure nobody else does.

There"s plenty of chicks out there that you shouldn"t ever have to cross streams.

But that"s not a universal bro law. If he doesn"t fly by it, get over it. It"s not an unnatural feeling by any means though to be weirded out by the thought of your sibling fucking, let alone fucking someone you know, let alone someone you also cockwalloped.
I"m with Zehn on this one.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is she actually gonna die at age 40 or whatever? kind of odd that your bro would want to date a ticking time bomb

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
No need to go through that messy divorce/breakup stuff when you can just date chicks that knock off at 40. Just take out a juicy life insurance policy on them, collect and use your sob story to hook a new chick who"s destined to knock off in 5 years. Rinse repeat.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ser Kegkilla said:
is she actually gonna die at age 40 or whatever? kind of odd that your bro would want to date a ticking time bomb
She has a kidney and liver disease that is causing each to slowly fail, kidneys are easier to replace one those go but the liver goes then it"s anyones guess.

There are a few other things related to those things that are slowly wearing on her, but I didn"t let it bother me. -shrug- But then I"m not one to really dwell on stuff that will happen years from now.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Zehn - Vhex said:

I would argue once you are married your bro code claims are null and void. They should still let you know before they actually go through with it. But you can"t say, "No dude, I still have dibs, in case this whole marriage thing never works out. One vagina forever? lolololol" /highfive

Note; Potential for claims to be reactivated upon divorce.

Dis said:
Sorry, but I am just imagining a future Thanksgiving dinner with your family (mom, wife), and her (sister in law), and saying to yourself, "I have been in three vaginas at this table". I just find that funny as hell.

On a serious note, yea, you should get over whatever it is that is making you feel awkward. Especially if your bro is a good guy and is looking for a relationship.
plus one.