Girls who broke your heart thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
@Zehn - fucking lol, A+ would read again.

Wait wait, so aamina is journaling about his sex life? Whoever got ahold of that would be the new King of FoHSS.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
I"ve already posted one pair, and I will post anotherif you banbet me. If not, shut the fuck up about it. My second set isn"t stamped but is fairly obviously taken at home, in my bathroom. Which is why I haven"t posted them.

I haven"t kept a journal of my sex life, I keep a log of what happens to me and my general approach in dating, so I can find out what is most effective.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aamina said:
I"ve already posted one pair, and I will post anotherif you banbet me. If not, shut the fuck up about it. My second set isn"t stamped but is fairly obviously taken at home, in my bathroom. Which is why I haven"t posted them.

I haven"t kept a journal of my sex life, I keep a log of what happens to me and my general approach in dating, so I can find out what is most effective.
Lol. Post your original pair.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ser Kegkilla said:
we will have to do a jury selection.

also the pic(s) must show full body and face.
And conclusive proof that it"s in his house. Problem is, could be any of his friends girlfriends, and he takes a pic in their house,etc.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Kayg, its not like you look at a guy"s face before you decide you want to catch for him. I said I would posttitsearlier, and I maintain that I will. I"m not posting someone"s face without their express permission.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
And conclusive proof that it"s in his house. Problem is, could be any of his friends girlfriends, and he takes a pic in their house,etc.
good point... who knows the depths anama would sink to in an attempt to get me banned.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
That girl weighs 130. SO FAT in the world of only fucking supermodels who weigh 95, I know. I said I wouldn"t post her face. Nor did I ever say I would post someone"s face.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What"s the standard rule when you lie about a girls weight? And when she lies about her own?

So you"re telling us 130, so she prob told you 150. And then she lied to you, so prob 175? Yuck