Girls who broke your heart thread

Whats funny is reading all the two pump chumps defending their lack of stamina by pretending the second session is about "being a good lover".

If you do it right the first time, youre not going to have any energy left for the second time. WTF, are you people finishing in 10 minutes or something?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Camerous Valde Unus said:
She has a condition where she doesn"t produce enough estrogen and as we all know, or should know any way, estrogen is what causes a woman to get wet and get off.
wrong

I just got out of a few bad relationships, lol. So recently my ex decided to not text call or tweet. Not even fb me one day. She calls me back at 1am and tells me shes out. To busy to talk. Keep in mind its 4 days after my birthday and she just brought me 150 dollars worth of clothes/gift cards and cologne. Oh and took me out to eat and fucked my brains out for 2 days. Said I love you constantly and missed me. I catered to her needs. I saw her like 3 or 4 times a week. Went out alot too. She would go out alot without me, I later found out. So the day of Silence hit. I was like this never happened before, if i texted. 30 seconds later i would get a text or call, or whenever she got out of class. So I knew something was up. None of her friends would talk or know anything. I just turned off the caring switch. She calls at 1am and doesnt let me talk just hi and bye. Next day at 3pm she calls, starts telling me Hey this isnt working out. I was ready for this, I pulled all my strings, and I knew what happened. I launched my assault back. I told her How was last night. She replied "Oh it was fun we sang karaoke". Which was normal, but she lied. I started to fully lay waste to self esteem. "So you want to end this relationship? she squeaks "Yes." "Oh well that"s great news!" Shes questions "why?"." Oh well I dont like lying, cheating, whores." I found out that you fucked some guy named Bruce." I just wanted to find out of you were trying to save your reputation and take a higher road." So when you said its not you its me. Your damn fucking right there." Click. So pissed later that day I went to her work to eat. I asked for this girls section she hated. I flirted, I charmed. I got her number. I tipped her a 100dollars. Said lets have some fun. So I thought what revenge would be sweeter. I texted a bunch of nude pics of her hated ex to her new man toy. So to end all. I ended up ruining her job, turns out waitresses talk alot, she couldnt work there anymore. I hooked Bruce up with the hated friend. There actually getting married soon. Oh and she has a shit reputation now. So why do Girls say I love you, and not mean it. I am very vindictive person when i am in love. I hate telling girls i love them, but if i do i mean it. Oh btw relationship was 2.5 years long and i had to cancel a engagement ring. So pics or no pics of sweet revenge?

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Paragraphs man...and put together sentences/thoughts would make that so much easier to read.

Quite frankly I have no idea what you were talking about throughout the whole block of text so I just focused on the tits.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
LeionheartPrexus said:
I just got out of a few bad relationships, lol. So recently my ex decided to not text call or tweet. Not even fb me one day. She calls me back at 1am and tells me shes out. To busy to talk. Keep in mind its 4 days after my birthday and she just brought me 150 dollars worth of clothes/gift cards and cologne. Oh and took me out to eat and fucked my brains out for 2 days. Said I love you constantly and missed me.

I catered to her needs. I saw her like 3 or 4 times a week. Went out alot too. She would go out alot without me, I later found out. So the day of Silence hit. I was like this never happened before, if i texted. 30 seconds later i would get a text or call, or whenever she got out of class. So I knew something was up. None of her friends would talk or know anything. I just turned off the caring switch.

She calls at 1am and doesnt let me talk just hi and bye. Next day at 3pm she calls, starts telling me Hey this isnt working out. I was ready for this, I pulled all my strings, and I knew what happened. I launched my assault back. I told her How was last night. She replied "Oh it was fun we sang karaoke". Which was normal, but she lied. I started to fully lay waste to self esteem. "So you want to end this relationship? she squeaks "Yes." "Oh well that"s great news!" Shes questions "why?"." Oh well I dont like lying, cheating, whores." I found out that you fucked some guy named Bruce." I just wanted to find out of you were trying to save your reputation and take a higher road." So when you said its not you its me. Your damn fucking right there." Click.

So pissed later that day I went to her work to eat. I asked for this girls section she hated. I flirted, I charmed. I got her number. I tipped her a 100dollars. Said lets have some fun. So I thought what revenge would be sweeter. I texted a bunch of nude pics of her hated ex to her new man toy. So to end all. I ended up ruining her job, turns out waitresses talk alot, she couldnt work there anymore. I hooked Bruce up with the hated friend. There actually getting married soon. Oh and she has a shit reputation now.

So why do Girls say I love you, and not mean it. I am very vindictive person when i am in love. I hate telling girls i love them, but if i do i mean it. Oh btw relationship was 2.5 years long and i had to cancel a engagement ring. So pics or no pics of sweet revenge?
There... that makes it at least easier to read.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so are you gonna link her facebook/blog/personal info so we can completely ruin her life or what?

I already read your mind. She deleted her facebook. Trust me every month i check to see if she made a new one. lol I knew all of her facebook info too. I didnt get a chance to own her there.