Girls who broke your heart thread

Dis

Confirmed Male
elleanor said:
Y"all are asking for more. But not a single one of you has had anything complementary to say.
I like tits. And thank you O GREAT provider of said tits!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Don"t save your first kiss for the wedding.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xp-jZyzQSms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I"m all for people doing what they want, and good on them for waiting, but good lord make it look not retarded for the camera. Who needs that kind of pressure on top of all the stuff you have to deal with for wedding? Besides them obviously.

Silence_sl

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
I"m all for people doing what they want, and good on them for waiting, but good lord make it look not retarded for the camera. Who needs that kind of pressure on top of all the stuff you have to deal with for wedding? Besides them obviously.
How can someone be anything but retarded if they are a virgin at 29?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
ToeMissile said:
haha seriously. didn"t he have a sister or something he could practice with?

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
Relevant:

The other night my roommate had this guy over who I thought was her twin brother, I heard them fucking. The next day I was glad to realize it was just some dude that kinda looked like her brother.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
ToeMissile said:
Relevant:

The other night my roommate had this guy over who I thought was her twin brother, I heard them fucking. The next day I was glad to realize it was just some dude that kinda looked like her brother.
Gotta preserve that family line.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
Gotta preserve that family line.
Ya, I"d add that if you can"t keep it in your pants, might as well keep it in the family, but she definitely isn"t that picky.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I have a somewhat creepy question to ask.

So people obviously cherry pick the best pictures they have of themselves for dating sites. Any way other then tiny eye or knowing there name to check out if they are just using angles/photoshop to cover up the ugly?

Grumpus said:
I have a somewhat creepy question to ask.

So people obviously cherry pick the best pictures they have of themselves for dating sites. Any way other then tiny eye or knowing there name to check out if they are just using angles/photoshop to cover up the ugly?
God help some of the people I"ve seen if they actually use the best pictures they have. You"re generally correct though. Some of the trolls I"ve adventured upon looked nothing like their pictures. Just talk with them for a bit and ask them to friend you on FB so you can IM or what not. >_>