Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
That"s pretty much the plan I think. I tried moving shit to Friday, but with the wedding at 6pm Saturday, it"s very unlikely I"ll get the go ahead for it.
Is it normal for people to have stags right before the wedding? Normally the ones I"ve been to are a month or two before the wedding. So you have time to clean up any fall out before the big day.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
Is it normal for people to have stags right before the wedding? Normally the ones I"ve been to are a month or two before the wedding. So you have time to clean up any fall out before the big day.
Sometimes yes, but it"s rare in my experience. This shit I"m dealing with is fundamentally an issue of the best man dropping the ball. My cousin should have known better than to pick his own brother in fucking Bible college as his best man. He"s done absolutely nothing.

It really should have been last weekend, to stagger things out a bit and have a proper night out. At this point, it"s all just damage control.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
I"ve been to a few that were either the night before or very close to the wedding. They were very low key. We weren"t out very late and didn"t drink that much. More like a happy hour than a bachelor party, really.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Bachelor party went waaay better than I thought. It turns out my cousins are pretty cool. Even the guy from Bible college was like, "yeah, we have a JD and coke every evening as a stress reliever. It"s just what you do". No strip clubs, as expected, but we all went to 4-5 bars and had a great time. I"m very, very happy with the result.

Soooooo... New turn of events with the redhead.

I get a text from her asking how I feel about fucking in front of people. I tell her I"ve done it at parties, and her followup is "How do you feel about fucking me in front of people and getting paid for it?"

Turns out, she"s a cam girl and also wants to do a show somewhere in Austin. Haven"t gotten any details yet, but it was a mild "Huh?!" moment for me.

What should I do FOH??

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Vatoreus said:

I get a text from her asking how I feel about fucking in front of people. I tell her I"ve done it at parties, and her followup is "How do you feel about fucking me in front of people and getting paid for it?"

Turns out, she"s a cam girl and also wants to do a show somewhere in Austin. Haven"t gotten any details yet, but it was a mild "Huh?!" moment for me.

What should I do FOH??
You should post the link so we can watch.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Vatoreus said:

What should I do FOH??
The potential for something epic to happen from this is off the charts...

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Vatoreus said:

What should I do FOH??
tell us more about these college fuckfest type parties you attend.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:

What should I do FOH??

Run awaayyy!!!!!!
As fast and as far as you can.

She will ruin your life.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Couldntbe said:
Run awaayyy!!!!!!
As fast and as far as you can.

She will ruin your life.
Yeah...but AFTER you fuck her on camera with FOH written on her tits.

posting in what has potential to be the most legendary thread ever.

vat if you go through with this you actually need pics, video, and your own new thread.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Drinsic said:
Please wear Sam Deathwalker"s outfit.
Seconded.

Just make sure of the date and do due diligence. You don"t want to double book on a Friday when for 1000 tokens she"ll let her partner take a dump on her chest. You wouldn"t want to follow that act.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Etoille said:
posting in what has potential to be the most legendary thread ever.

vat if you go through with this you actually need pics, video, and your own new thread.
Apparently you are unfamiliar with this thread. It already has that potential, just for much sadder reasons.