Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lost said:
Keg if you want to go blow $100 to take a girl that isnt interested in you go for it, I"m not going to. To me its not about desperation, as I uninvited her without a problem, it"s about not living in regret and if I take a chick that"s gonna not meet my expectations then it"s regret. Even then, I"m not going to pay the way for an ex to go meet up with other guys and bail on me, pssh.
yeah i"m def not saying you should take the bitch, just that the whole way you handled the situation was kind of retarded.

W

Wrathcaster

lost said:
Haha, good tips. I was going to dress a bit nice but I"ll go with some shoes, shorts and a vneck I suppose. Glad I asked!

I don"t know about posting up somewhere since its on campus and UCF has its own cops.. but I"ll def have a few things on that list. Although it"s inside so not sure where you"re going to be bumping shit

I was thinking yeah, just start rollin and go up in the crowd, see who lookin and hit it up. I"m just going to sell my extra ticket, floor is sold out so should be easy to get rid of.

Keg if you want to go blow $100 to take a girl that isnt interested in you go for it, I"m not going to. To me its not about desperation, as I uninvited her without a problem, it"s about not living in regret and if I take a chick that"s gonna not meet my expectations then it"s regret. Even then, I"m not going to pay the way for an ex to go meet up with other guys and bail on me, pssh.

edit: got a pregame/after party setup, should be easy pickings then
Out of curiosity, what show are you seeing at UCF and when? If tix are $100 scalped it"s gotta be someone fairly big. If it"s the right artist I might buy that ticket off you. Let me know.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So the kinda fat chick I had sex with a few weeks ago has been getting progressively more desperate to meet up, and now just texted that we can meet up and play, and after that leaving is ok, so don"t worry. With this no fapuary contest and pigbenis being an asshole posting those near-naked rave sluts, my self-respect comes at a REALLY low price.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I should clarify "play" in korean doesn"t mean the same as English, but the wording kinda hinted that way. That"s the other holdup. If I"m gonna shame myself I sure as shit better guarantee to get laid. SS guide me (my wiener)

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Dabamf said:
I should clarify "play" in korean doesn"t mean the same as English, but the wording kinda hinted that way. That"s the other holdup. If I"m gonna shame myself I sure as shit better guarantee to get laid. SS guide me (my wiener)
It"s No-Fapuary, not No-Fatuary. Go to town

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, the rules of no fapuary specifically state that sex is allowed.

I"m guessing that "play" is the literally translation, but a better translation would be "hang out".

Because that"s exactly the same text that women over here would send...

Fat girls need loving too... I"ve actually had great sex with fat girls... I just won"t be posting pics of any of them on the internet, because no one wants to see that shit.

W

Wrathcaster

Dabamf said:
So the kinda fat chick I had sex with a few weeks ago has been getting progressively more desperate to meet up, and now just texted that we can meet up and play, and after that leaving is ok, so don"t worry. With this no fapuary contest and pigbenis being an asshole posting those near-naked rave sluts, my self-respect comes at a REALLY low price.
Get buttsecks bro. Now"s the perfect time, and fat girls are the easiest to convince. If you offend her and she doesn"t want to see you again, then you"ve done yourself a favor. WIN/WIN MY FRIEND!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Lightning Lord Rule said:
It"s No-Fapuary, not No-Fatuary. Go to town
lolol

Antarius said:
I"m guessing that "play" is the literally translation, but a better translation would be "hang out".
Yea it means hang out usually, thus the clarification, but it"s also a euphemism for sex occasionally, and with the wording of the text, that"s my guess. Not gonna get a Korean chick to be more direct than that. Still, the 10% chance I"m wrong is enough to maybe hold back cuz there"s no way I"m gonna meet if I have to actually work for it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dabamf said:
lolol

Yea it means hang out usually, thus the clarification, but it"s also a euphemism for sex occasionally, and with the wording of the text, that"s my guess. Not gonna get a Korean chick to be more direct than that. Still, the 10% chance I"m wrong is enough to maybe hold back cuz there"s no way I"m gonna meet if I have to actually work for it.
Dude, you"re not going to get most American chick to get more direct than that either. Even if you know, and she knows, that texting to "hang out" at 10pm means sex.

Usually if they are more explicit, it"s because you "can"t" meet up, like I"ve had girls send me dirty pics and stuff because they knew I was at work... but it seems like whenever they are actually looking to hook up, they always take the sly approach.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lately i"ve been thinking about how important it is to get with a girl with good genetics. far more important than any other aspect of a relationship. if i were to get hitched to some short nonathletic retard i would be spitting in the face of my father, grandfather, great grandfather etc who all went out of their way to ensure their bloodline was first class. i won"t even consider producing a kid with a woman who is shorter than 5"8". preferably at least 5"10". plus tall girls are mad sexy as long as they"re not fucking butch and dykey (which they usually are). i would be willing to marry someone who i really didn"t like at all if i thought her stock was really top notch. besides i could always have her killed off after she shits me out some bad ass sons.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
maybe not, but you can be sure there"s some tall people in that family line.

i"m 6"3", my dad is like 5"11" and my mom is like 5"4". however my grandmother is like 5"10" at like age 90, and my one aunt was almost 6 foot tall.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I kinda have a thing for short cute chicks. I"ve often weighed my attraction to them against desire for perfect offspring. Perhaps a short chick from a family of tall people.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
lately i"ve been thinking about how important it is to get with a girl with good genetics. far more important than any other aspect of a relationship. if i were to get hitched to some short nonathletic retard i would be spitting in the face of my father, grandfather, great grandfather etc who all went out of their way to ensure their bloodline was first class. i won"t even consider producing a kid with a woman who is shorter than 5"8". preferably at least 5"10". plus tall girls are mad sexy as long as they"re not fucking butch and dykey (which they usually are). i would be willing to marry someone who i really didn"t like at all if i thought her stock was really top notch. besides i could always have her killed off after she shits me out some bad ass sons.
Bro, I"m right there with you. I want a woman who is almost as tall as me and not a tranny/hosebeast. Being 6"5" is shitty. I need an amazon.

ToeMissile said:
A good friend of mine is ~6"4", neither of his parents are over 5"11"
Bro, are we friends? My dad was 5"10" and my mom is 5"7-8"ish

lost

<Bronze Donator>
brekk said:
Should have un-invited her second she said "go as just friends"
true..

I"m not that huge of a dick to just tell her 8 though..

And yea keg, I could have handled it better, I"m all about being honest and upfront to avoid any confusion/waste of my time/money

The artist is Avicii, it"s today (1/27) at 8 pm at the UCF arena until 1 am. Apparently tickets for floor been sold out since early december, they went for 45 originally but everyone I asked wanted $100 so yeah, I"ve seen one here or there for 70-80 but its rare. There"s apparently a floor ticket, then a seat ticket so who the fuck wants to roll on a seat? haha

Avicii - Levels - YouTube

Sure, I still have the ticket. I"m in Tampa right now, probably heading up there around 5-6 to pick up the party goods and got plans for a pregame/aftergame party too. I"m down to meet up with ya