Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
What? I got glow sticks.

tumblr_le9l4s9ceb1qac24zo1_400_large.png

W

Wrathcaster

Meh, I was hoping it was a dub show or something, I"m 4 or so hours away and not too hot on that artist so I"ll pass. Good luck banging rave chicks anyways, it"s really the easiest way that exists to get laid by some of the hottest chicks you"ll meet.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wrathcaster said:
Meh, I was hoping it was a dub show or something, I"m 4 or so hours away and not too hot on that artist so I"ll pass. Good luck banging rave chicks anyways, it"s really the easiest way that exists to get laid by some of the hottest chicks you"ll meet.
True no worries, thanks

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
So the kinda fat chick I had sex with a few weeks ago has been getting progressively more desperate to meet up, and now just texted that we can meet up and play, and after that leaving is ok, so don"t worry. With this no fapuary contest and pigbenis being an asshole posting those near-naked rave sluts, my self-respect comes at a REALLY low price.
Tear it up man, I wanna hear how the no fapping changes the sex if it all. If you bust quick at least you can get the fuck out before she starts trying to cuddle and eat in bed and shit.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
001001102 said:
Bro, I"m right there with you. I want a woman who is almost as tall as me and not a tranny/hosebeast. Being 6"5" is shitty. I need an amazon.

Bro, are we friends? My dad was 5"10" and my mom is 5"7-8"ish
Are you from Idaho, and a possible descendant of Paul Bunyan?

The Foler_sl

shitlord
lost said:
true..

I"m not that huge of a dick to just tell her 8 though..

And yea keg, I could have handled it better, I"m all about being honest and upfront to avoid any confusion/waste of my time/money

The artist is Avicii, it"s today (1/27) at 8 pm at the UCF arena until 1 am. Apparently tickets for floor been sold out since early december, they went for 45 originally but everyone I asked wanted $100 so yeah, I"ve seen one here or there for 70-80 but its rare. There"s apparently a floor ticket, then a seat ticket so who the fuck wants to roll on a seat? haha

Avicii - Levels - YouTube

Sure, I still have the ticket. I"m in Tampa right now, probably heading up there around 5-6 to pick up the party goods and got plans for a pregame/aftergame party too. I"m down to meet up with ya
oooo fuck ya your local. You sound pretty creepy too. Time to have some fun. See you there tonight brohaha.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Foler said:
Where you go to skewl brew?
the university of hard knocks

also known as villanova

went to university of miami for 2 years before being kicked out of housing and having my scholarship terminated, made it up to UCF a few times to party.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
the university of hard knocks

also known as villanova
Seriously bro where do you go? I don"t like to brag or anything but UCF has a kickass engineering program and one of the best programming teams in the nation son.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Foler said:
Thought you were joking bro, didn"t even know that was a school, I should have googled first. Miami sucks bro, I"m happy for you.
you must not be a college BB fan.

yea miami does kinda suck, too many jews. if i could do it again i would go to tulane, UCSB, or clemson or maybe even coastal carolina.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
you must not be a college BB fan.

yea miami does kinda suck, too many jews. if i could do it again i would go to tulane, UCSB, or clemson or maybe even coastal carolina.
Wait a minute bro don"t you play ball? So you had a scholarship to play ball at miami? I had a friend that went to miami, he"s jewish.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Foler said:
Wait a minute bro don"t you play ball? So you had a scholarship to play ball at miami? I had a friend that went to miami, he"s jewish.
lol nah it was an academic scholarship, like 50% of tuition + free room and board or something... took it away when i beat the piss out of some RA (off campus wtf).

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
lol nah it was an academic scholarship, like 50% of tuition + free room and board or something... took it away when i beat the piss out of some RA (off campus wtf).
Sorry bro just trying to connect the dots of how you ended up all the way at villanova from miami.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i grew up in philadelphia, parents threatened they weren"t paying for shit anymore unless i was local after the miami incident.