Girls who broke your heart thread

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ravvenn said:
I"m not that mean, lol.

How come you guys stopped drunk-dialing me, anyway? Am I too old for you now?

Req...c"mon. You"d put it in my butt, right?

PS: The fuck is a FUPA? You kids and your goddamn abbreviations. I may have missed something.
Bro, if I had your number I would get drunk and think about calling you but pussy out before I did it because you fine, girl. Then I"d drink enough to black out and you"d wake up to 40 missed calls and 16 pics of my meat and two veg.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Kenadul said:
Haha...

Rav-Fat Upper Pussy Area
Haha, a gunt! Um, she didn"t look like she had a "FUPA" to me. I went back to the post with the circled area and that"s more like a "spare tire" but a reltively small one, more like a bicycle tube. She"s not all busted up and fat, and I don"t personally think she"s ugly. She does look better in some of the pictures that weren"t posted. So really, I think she just needs some touchin" up and would clean up just fine.

Some very light makeup (I think natural makeup looks better than dramatic looks), a new hairstyle, and clothing that better compliments her frame would make a massive difference. Oh, and a mani/pedi.

Ser Kegkilla said:
ravven and trex are you gals coming to the end of the year bash?

#whosgottheyayo
I"ve never looked at that thread, so I need to check what it"s all about. I"ll totes come to the party if Kuriin goes, and if T-Rex lets us give her a makeover. I"ve done like 5 makeovers on FoH people (male and female) so far, so I"m basically a professional now!

------------------
On the topic of buttholes. I have a serious question that I doubt many/any of you will answer honestly (if at all). It"s no secret I like talking about sex and all things related. Well, I was reading about this jizz loving lady and she said that you can stick your finger about 1-2" in a dudes butthole and you guys have a G-spot there, which apparently is the size of a walnut (as ours is, too, but not in our ass). From what I"ve read (and I read a lot out of morbid curiosity) it not only makes you shoot a super sized load of jizz, but you guys can have a massive and mind-blowing full body orgasm. My question is, have any of you tried this before? Don"t be shy now. It"s been referred to as prostate milking, in the event you wanted to Google it (or look for "Male G Spot").

I unfortunately haven"t been able to find out if it"s true, because no-one will let me stick my finger in their butt.

BRO_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
I have a london fog that will suffice until I and/or Tyen make millions.
The only fog you have is in your head. GL making millions with Tyen, considering his broke-ass had to move in with you while your mommy-and-daddy.com pay the rent.

Since you"re such a bitchin" writer, write a rap.

50 did it.

Ser Kegkilla said:
#getrichordietryin

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
On the topic of buttholes. I have a serious question that I doubt many/any of you will answer honestly (if at all). It"s no secret I like talking about sex and all things related. Well, I was reading about this jizz loving lady and she said that you can stick your finger about 1-2" in a dudes butthole and you guys have a G-spot there, which apparently is the size of a walnut (as ours is, too, but not in our ass). From what I"ve read (and I read a lot out of morbid curiosity) it not only makes you shoot a super sized load of jizz, but you guys can have a massive and mind-blowing full body orgasm. My question is, have any of you tried this before? Don"t be shy now. It"s been referred to as prostate milking, in the event you wanted to Google it (or look for "Male G Spot").

I unfortunately haven"t been able to find out if it"s true, because no-one will let me stick my finger in their butt.
i"ve had a couple girls try the finger in the asshole routine, never got anything from it other than some slight discomfort and a memo that i need to wash my asshole better.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
have any of you tried this before?
Long story short yeah I have had it done.

Long story long...

When I was on the island of Okinawa I made friends with some of the locals and they used to take me out to Japanese only bars (this is a huge honor it"s basically saying I was welcomed in their country and not many GI"s are treated that way). On one such excursion my buddies took me to a bar where they paid a lady to do whatever we wanted (ie. think semi high priced hooker). She did a little show and they all wanted her to take me in back so she did so and I let it happen because I am almost positive had I refused it would have been insulting. So I wrap my junk and proceed to do all the normal sex shit nothing special or anything. I have a hard time cumming with a condom on so she goes manual to finish me off and after about 90 seconds she slipped a finger in my ass (surprise butt seks) and did the whole massage the prostate maneuver. After the initial shock wore off and she convinced me to relax I had one of the most amazing orgasms ever (we"re talking it was in the top 3). I"ve tried convincing my wife to do it for me but she won"t really work with it. Anyway I would recommend it for any guy if they can drop the homophobia long enough.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It was totally a huge honor bro.
Thats when you say if you let me stick my finger in your ass you can stick your cock in my ass.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
BRO said:
The only fog you have is in your head. GL making millions with Tyen, considering his broke-ass had to move in with you while your mommy-and-daddy.com pay the rent.

50 did it.
You can"t make a post like that and then vanish, Bro! Do you know them or are you just making random accusations?

#giveusthedirt

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the replies on the butt topic. I guess it is the homophobic thing that makes guys so uptight about the butthole invasion. It"s only an inch or two of finger, which is most certainly less invasive than say, a penis.

For those of you who wouldn"t try it, why?

If I were a guy and read tons of stories about amazing orgasms, I"d want to try whatever technique it is at least once. That"s what I"ve always done if I read/hear something interesting (as long as it"s not dangerous or something).

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
Req...c"mon. You"d put it in my butt, right?
Hell if he wouldn"t there are probably hundreds here who would.

Ravvenn said:
Well, I was reading about this jizz loving lady and she said that you can stick your finger about 1-2" in a dudes butthole and you guys have a G-spot there, which apparently is the size of a walnut (as ours is, too, but not in our ass). From what I"ve read (and I read a lot out of morbid curiosity) it not only makes you shoot a super sized load of jizz, but you guys can have a massive and mind-blowing full body orgasm.
Watch "Road Trip".
Haven"t tried it myself... not sure if the wife is up for it... guess I"ll wait until our spawn hatches.

Ravvenn said:
I"d volunteer but I"m married.com

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Suckers.. Rav honored me with her personal tele numba almost two years ago or so. I keep it in my Rav-Shrine in my closet on a pedestal.

Tyen I like u brother but your gf is kind of annoying namean.

(I also think you can do better, that"s a compliment)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ravvenn said:

We"ve already talked about this in IRC, yes you can stick it in my butt.

PS Selling Rav"s Cell-Phone number for 20$ a piece.

trex

Queen Bee
Ravvenn said:
I"ve never looked at that thread, so I need to check what it"s all about. I"ll totes come to the party if Kuriin goes, and if T-Rex lets us give her a makeover. I"ve done like 5 makeovers on FoH people (male and female) so far, so I"m basically a professional now!
Aw, see Ravvenn, I knew you couldn"t be that bad. We can do it.. But 0 pedis for me. Crazy ticklish feet and I don"t like it when people touch my creep toe.

Ravvenn said:
Not that this hasn"t already been brought to your attention, but it"s totally true. My advice to you, though, do not beg any long term guy you"re seeing to put your finger in his butt or you will end up with your finger in his butt all the fucking time, right, Bro?

BRO said:

50 did it.
Haha! I"ll tell you who Bro is. BRO is the no-longer-T"s-boyfriend just before the royal wedding/ man that went ape shit when he finally found out Tyen was my man/ still mad about it BRO. I"ll give him one chance to tell me I"m wrong... although 99.99% accurate it"s him since I can"t think of any one else who would advise me to "write a rap."

Ravvenn said:
For those of you who wouldn"t try it, why?
The term "highly invasive procedure" comes to mind.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
BRO said:
GL making millions with Tyen, considering his broke-ass had to move in with you while your mommy-and-daddy.com pay the rent.
Aww how cute.

Hows living in California with your family because the only "Skills" you think you have are taking photos of things? Hows that working out for you bro?

It"s ok to be upset that your daddy is a worthless fuck and can only afford to scam start-ups instead of putting you through college/paying your rent. I understand, my family is poor too, oh wait,yours isn"t.

Have fun in California living on your family"s dime. Thinking that it"s a good plan to "Come at" someone who has their family pay their way through medical school.

Your family took you in so you can continue to gain absolutely no skills in life other than the inability to develop into a man. You"re better off attacking the words Trex uses, or the fact that I "stole" your woman other than the financial instabilities of others.

Your personal shot warranted an equal and opposite personal shot, better switch up your offense on this one.

Ravvenn said:
you can stick your finger about 1-2" in a dudes butthole
It boggles my mind when a woman tells me about ex"s that like this. I think it"s a blatant form of homosexuality.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
And potential has returned to the thread. Don"t start pulling punches now. Let"s hear more about T-Rex aspiring to be Ke$ha, Tyen being so fucking poor he has to leech off a college student and BRO liking prostate massages... or something, pretty sure that"s all accurate.