Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you took HIS virginity then why would you hate him and be so angry at him? Somethings not adding up.

trex

Queen Bee
Saban said:
How do you "steal" virginity anyway? Was he asleep? coma? Did you wear a trenchcoat?
it was taken without permission.. wait no.. that"s backwards. he declined to inform me he was a virgin OR THAT HE HAD NEVER EVEN KISSED A GIRL until after..

/shakeshead

Silence_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
it was taken without permission.. wait no.. that"s backwards. he declined to inform me he was a virgin OR THAT HE HAD NEVER EVEN KISSED A GIRL until after..

/shakeshead
What"s wrong with that?

Saban_sl

shitlord
What really happened was she stole the virginity and was spotted by guards where she was thrown in jail and lost points in sex appeal and social skills.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OCsMKypvmB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone else getting really turned on thinking about rubbing your dick on TRex"s large quantities of forehead grease then jamming it in her butt? Gaining extra force by clenching her spare tire, of course.

Also the Tyen vs BRO argument is excellent. The TLDNR will be "I am a loser but you"remoreof a loser." Must feel great for TRex to know she can pull in 50 year old dudes at Starbucks and mid-20"s who have the financial stability of a 13 year old who just got a $5/week increase on his allowance.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Trexmussen said:

/shakesfivehead
#girlgotafivehead

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why does this "bro" have an account with a 2007 date? Long time Tyen pal that Trex broke up with or something? Or is this more Tyen shenanigans?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
Anyone else getting really turned on thinking about rubbing your dick on TRex"s large quantities of forehead grease then jamming it in her butt? Gaining extra force by clenching her spare tire, of course.
What kind of grease? A little WD-40 to take some squeak out of her freak?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trexmussen said:
stage 5 clinger with no ambition
Stop boring us with details of how your parents pay for you to bang 20-somethings with no ambition or income while getting a fucking worthless lib arts degree from a 4th tier state school. Let"s hear more about your rap career, T-Rex$ha.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, happy belated 21st b-day!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xvw-EMSrR80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: added a highlight reel in case it disappears mysteriously.

trex

Queen Bee
Haast said:
Also, happy belated 21st b-day!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xvw-EMSrR80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
great uncle posted that so i could see it.. ridic, i know

Lanludar_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
#virginitystolen

maybe that wasn"t clear.. his.
I have to ask the other guys here. Is the girl you lost your virginity to really this huge deal. I mean I lost mine to a girl I was dating a long ass time ago and I can hardly remember the chicks name now. I know women seem to have this thing for the first guy they have sex with but do other men?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lanludar said:
I have to ask the other guys here. Is the girl you lost your virginity to really this huge deal. I mean I lost mine to a girl I was dating a long ass time ago and I can hardly remember the chicks name now. I know women seem to have this thing for the first guy they have sex with but do other men?
I think when alot of girls lose their virginity they have it setup in their mind that that"s the guy they will be with forever and instantly fall in "love". This created lots of lulzy relationships in highschool. My first time was a one night stand who I never spoke to again. I guess I can"t speak for guys who lost it to a girl their actually in a relationship with.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Trexmussen said:

/shakeshead
I really don"t think "never had kissed before" matters. I"ve kissed dudes that want to jam their tongues down my throat (when that should only be for up my ass) and they say they"re amazing kissers. Makes me want to vomit.