Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kuriin said:
Bro, I ain"t into shit. Sorry. I might fuck ass, but, I expect that shit to be clean before I eat it and fuck it. :p
Kuriin, thanks for passing along a shitload of unnecessary information about your fetishes. Wouldn"t you know it, there is a WHOLE FUCKING THREAD DEVOTED TO KINK/FETISH THAT LOST ITS MAIN POSTER. How about you head over and be the new star of the show?

Now let"s get back to dudes making dumb-ass decisions with their sex lives.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Haast said:
Kuriin, thanks for passing along a shitload of unnecessary information about your fetishes. Wouldn"t you know it, there is a WHOLE FUCKING THREAD DEVOTED TO KINK/FETISH THAT LOST ITS MAIN POSTER. How about you head over and be the new star of the show?

Now let"s get back to dudes making dumb-ass decisions with their sex lives.
cool story bro. Ravv likes it here.

Kyp_foh

shitlord
this forum is turning into fucking hoofshots.

i am dissapoint.

no one is telling you not to share your totally cool pissing stories. we are just asking you to take it to the fetish thread so we dont have to read it unless we want to.

are you that big an asshole (no pun) that you dont care? gay guys are supposed to be sensitive to others. keep having your man/ravv/man fantasies, but please take it outside.

and say cool story bro more. it really gets your point across.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You"re kind of like Fedor, except instead of posting animated .gifs in a thread about pictures, you"re posting about eating out other dudes" assholes in a thread about sex with women.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Kuriin said:
cool story bro. Ravv likes it here.
negrofrowns.jpg

trex

Queen Bee
Agonizing said:
While I was taking a massive shit a thought hit me, if you piss inside of the brownstar, wouldn"t it act like an Enema and cause him to shit himself?
Duh. And your rectum is not that big, so that means either pee is going up the colon or spraying out the anus.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agonizing said:
While I was taking a massive shit a thought hit me, if you piss inside of the brownstar, wouldn"t it act like an Enema and cause him to shit himself?
feeding the trolls

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Trexmussen said:
Duh. And your rectum is not that big, so that means either pee is going up the colon or spraying out the anus.
Yeah, some does spray out. Like I said, it"s difficult to do. :p

I really don"t think being gay has anything to do with it. =P

On another unrelated non-gay note: I remember my twin brother bringing in this chick to my room while I was playing EQ and she seduced me. She wanted me to eat her yeast-infected previously shaved pussy and I was like nuh uh no way jose. Do pussies always smell that bad? Stuff smelled so bad in my sheets for a week.

Bros, back to the topic: girl who (will potentially break) my heart.

I have class with this chick, ~5"2", blonde, blue eyes, athletic, roughly a 7ish imo. Would be 8ish if she were tall (short women are usually a no-go for me unless I get to know them first). I find it easy to carry on a conversation with her, find her company enjoyable, etc. Most of our interaction happens before/after class and on the way to our respective cars if we happen to park near each other that day. We don"t talk about schoolwork or anything like that. Our conversations usually trend toward our plans for life, including the immediate future. There"s a possibility she"s going to move back home (halfway across the country) in 5-6 months when she"s finished with her degree, but she would like to stay in this area. She seems to be relatively interested in me. Sound like something worth pursuing?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
i broke up with a girl once because she wouldn"t let me fuck her in the ass.... sounds kind of gay when i put it like that.
I mean anal hasnt done it for me, always had gfs with tight pussies so I never felt like anal was any different, although I"ve had some hookups I could see it being more of a benefit, but those girls arent around long enough.

But, if I really liked anal, I"d probably have dumped her too cause it"d get old waiting for it to happen. I"d feel like I"ve hit the ceiling with the creative side of the relationship and its not going to get anymore fun from there.

It"s kind of like how someone mentioned earlier that once you get all these crazy chicks in bed you just cant settle for a boring chick, even if its a dry spell. Anytime I"ve gotten a boring girl in bed that was tryin to wife up I"d usually cut my losses.

I still remember this incredibly shy korean chick I hooked up with, the thing that killed it for me before it even started was her standing next to me saying, in a real shy voice, okay lets have sex, take your pants off.. while she took hers off.

I was a bit shocked, like what no foreplay, no wild crazy kissing/fondling? nope, she took her pants off, got on her back and waited for me.. all in awkward silence like I was paying her or something?

I popped one off on her to seal the deal and got a "ew gross." If I needed further affirmation it was then.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
001001102 said:
Most of our interaction happens before/after class and on the way to our respective cars if we happen to park near each other that day.
Get to school late on purpose one day so you can find her car and park next to her. Undo one of your battery cables. After class or whatever head out and try to start your car. When it doesn"t start ask her for a ride home. Clean your place up before hand so that you can invite her in for coffee for doing you a favor.

When she goes to leave say something like "Hey this was fun, we should do it again but I can pick you up in my car this time, maybe go for dinner?"

If all goes well you can take her back to your place after your date and shit on her face.

Grumpus said:
Get to school late on purpose one day so you can find her car and park next to her. Undo one of your battery cables. After class or whatever head out and try to start your car. When it doesn"t start ask her for a ride home. Clean your place up before hand so that you can invite her in for coffee for doing you a favor.

When she goes to leave say something like "Hey this was fun, we should do it again but I can pick you up in my car this time, maybe go for dinner?"

If all goes well you can take her back to your place after your date and shit on her face.
Excellent suggestion, but I prefer not to be deceptive. Just a personal preference. Not saying it"s a bad idea, just isn"t for me.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Whats wrong with short chics btw? Tall chics weird me out. I"m not that tall though, i"m like 5" 10"-5"11".

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Grumpus said:

rolf that"s some serial killer type shit bro.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Grumpus said:
Whats wrong with short chics btw? Tall chics weird me out. I"m not that tall though, i"m like 5" 10"-5"11".
gonna be hard for me to live vicariously through my kids if they"re short and unathletic.