Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
going out with that iranian chick tomorrow... no idea what to expect. she sure talks a hell of a lot about iran, writing her thesis on it or some shit. i think i"ll probably open up with my , then talk about how i predicted the super bowl before the start of the playoffs, throw in a few borat impressions and the thing is a wrap.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Honestly homosexuality is a dysfunctional order and cry for attention. I"ve never met a gay person who wasn"t a complete attention whore with a fake personality. Their stems an insecurity about themselves so they do extreme things like become gay to fit in with a crowd/movement and get attention.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
i look like a prototype of the aryan super race so i don"t think she"ll buy that.
Ou even better! Tell her you hate Jews, too. Then she will be sure to sleep with you.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Foler said:
Honestly homosexuality is a dysfunctional order and cry for attention. I"ve never met a gay person who wasn"t a complete attention whore with a fake personality. Their stems an insecurity about themselves so they do extreme things like become gay to fit in with a crowd/movement and get attention.
You must have only met two gay people.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
Ou even better! Tell her you hate Jews, too. Then she will be sure to sleep with you.
You"re obviously new here. It"s common knowledge that you don"t fuck on the first date. If you"re a real man, you sing each other songs, cuddle, rub your legs together, and finish with a baller fucking forehead kiss before driving home and not thinking about your ex-wife.

trex

Queen Bee
Drinsic said:
You"re obviously new here. It"s common knowledge that you don"t fuck on the first date. If you"re a real man, you sing each other songs, cuddle, rub your legs together, and finish with a baller fucking forehead kiss before driving home and not thinking about your ex-wife.
That"s the most depressing thing I"ve ever heard. How does that work out for you guys during Nofapuary?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Trexmussen said:
That"s the most depressing thing I"ve ever heard. How does that work out for you guys during Nofapuary?
For Aamina it was OnlyFapDecade.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
001001102 said:
Sound like something worth pursuing?
How long have you known her, you might already be friendzoned depending on how many conversations you"ve already had.

Don"t really want to go into "game theory" but, basically: if you build comfort/rapport BEFORE attraction, you"re screwing yourself (because she won"t be screwing you).

Silver Knight of the Realm
Soygen said:
For Aamina it was OnlyFapDecade.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Soygen again.

Fucking lol.

Antarius said:
How long have you known her, you might already be friendzoned depending on how many conversations you"ve already had.

Don"t really want to go into "game theory" but, basically: if you build comfort/rapport BEFORE attraction, you"re screwing yourself (because she won"t be screwing you).
Was about to post about this.

Friendzoned.

Eh.. Fuck "er. She was short anyway.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
Here you go:

Aamina said:
But at the same time, I know that my ex is probably still sleeping around, still miserable, and even though I"m unhappy a lot, on the freeway tonight I had a smile on my face. Sometimes it takes a good thing, which I"m well aware may not last at all due to a lot of factors, to help heal you.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
On the other hand:

If you"ve kept your conversations truly short 1-2 minute snippets, AND she"s physically attracted to you, you might still be able to salvage things if you grow a pair and tell her what you really want to do, which is date her and make babies with her before she moves.. not talk about the weather and how difficult it is to find a parking space.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Foler said:
One of my ex"s sister was a lesbian. She was in a committed relationship with her partner for a long time. They are engaged now. Ex lived with them for a bit so I spent a lot of time around them.

And I have to say, they are two of the most stable awesome people I have ever met and completely changed my mind on the subject of gayness. They have a more normal stable relationship than 99% of the couples I know.

trex

Queen Bee
Drinsic said:
Here you go:
Can you direct me to a thread full of these? I"m currently working through "Long Full Disclosure" and I can barely keep it together. Feed me more.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Trexmussen said:
Can you direct me to a thread full of these? I"m currently working through "Long Full Disclosure" and I can barely keep it together. Feed me more.
Its in this thread, get reading.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread.
The Married Guy Thread.

Start at Page 1, enjoy.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Antarius said:
Err I"m a slow poster, what you had her number, called her, and found out she wasn"t interested? Or what?
I had her number, but we also had class tonight. Talked to her about it after class. She says she"s not really looking for anything atm. Too much on her plate between 12 hours of graduate classes, studying for the CMA, and work. Which is understandable. I have a similar situation going. Only 6 hours (graduating in May), studying for the CPA (more intense than CMA exam), and I"ve got part-time work as well as family business that I tend to. Figured I would give it a shot, though.

I honestly surprised myself. I"m a recovering Nice Guy. Whoever suggested "No More Mr. Nice Guy" to Aamina deserves +nets. That shit was eye-opening. I"m more assertive and more straightforward about my own needs and desires now. I wouldn"t even have approached this subject with her 6 months ago because I was happy having a female to talk to on a semi-regular basis.