Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Really? You guys are missing out. When I overpay for a burger that I could have made better for half the cost, I want a bag full of fries I"ll never be able to digest to go with it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kuriin said:
Hell no bro. I only eat at In N Out. ;-)
You go all the way to Fisherman"s Wharf for that? Come on, dude. I know you live much closer to Pearl"s. In-N-Out should rarely be an option.

a_skeleton_03 said:
But in reality not a lot of those in SoCal yet.
San Francisco is not SoCal.

Five Guys is actually coming our way soon. I think they"re building one in Vallejo right now. Where all the fat food places are.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I go to the one in Daly City because I play D&D in Pacifica. The one in the Wharf oversalts their burgers.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
AlexTheDictator said:
You go all the way to Fisherman"s Wharf for that? Come on, dude. I know you live much closer to Pearl"s. In-N-Out should rarely be an option.

San Francisco is not SoCal.

Five Guys is actually coming our way soon. I think they"re building one in Vallejo right now. Where all the fat food places are.
Ahh I thought Kuriin was in Irvine area.

I know we have two here in San Diego, one is actually like 3 min from my house triangulated with an In-N-Out that is 3 minutes away in a 45 degree angle from it. I got choices here.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Kuriin said:
^ Yep, very good idea. If she still expresses interest (this might just be body language), you should definitely say something about it.
Really? While you"re at it why not casually mention how you have a hard time keeping a girlfriend because they simply can"t handle the mind shattering orgasms you give them and that you"re sick of explaining to the dealership why you have to return the Lexus you bought them for their birthday.

W

Wrathcaster

Meh, dunno how the 5 guys are where you live but the ones here seem to be highly overrated. I"m just as happy with a decent burger from Hardees. Maybe it"s a regional thing, like Bojangles being awesome in Raleigh, NC area but sucking bigtime elsewhere outside of NC.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Really? You guys are missing out. When I overpay for a burger that I could have made better for half the cost, I want a bag full of fries I"ll never be able to digest to go with it.
Their cajun fries are the shit, and their hotdogs are actually really damn good.

trex

Queen Bee
Yesterday some homeless guy told Tyen he had nice teeth. You get that a lot, too, kuriin?

and the crooked smile.. were you born with such a blessing? or did you come up with it yourself?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I hate my smile, so I accidentally started a crooked smile. ;o

Much better pic:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
397538_10101314639648525_12461794_68693133_458046419_n.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
Really? While you"re at it why not casually mention how you have a hard time keeping a girlfriend because they simply can"t handle the mind shattering orgasms you give them and that you"re sick of explaining to the dealership why you have to return the Lexus you bought them for their birthday.
Don"t backsass, Zehn, or I"ll return the Lexus I got you for your birthday.

But good point, there is a fine line between sounding genuine and sounding full of shit.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
and the crooked smile.. were you born with such a blessing? or did you come up with it yourself?
Bro, it"s not nice to make fun of people who"ve had strokes.

trex

Queen Bee
Kuriin said:
I hate my smile, so I accidentally started a crooked smile. ;o

Much better pic:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
397538_10101314639648525_12461794_68693133_458046419_n.jpg
Yeah, I saw that one. Definitely a good pic.. Hate your necklace, though.. Reminds me of those Affliction shirts (gag.) No offense or anything.

001001102: crooked smiles are sex.com

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It was a gift from my husband -- it"s a Gucci cross. We both have one. Just like we both have wedding bands.

trex

Queen Bee
Kuriin said:
It was a gift from my husband -- it"s a Gucci cross. We both have one. Just like we both have wedding bands.
I"m confused, is that whose butt you pee into?