Girls who broke your heart thread

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
Or, barring my current gf, the last one. Or, barring that, you know, having a lot of sex the first three years I was married. HAHAHA THOUGH HE NEVER HAS SEX
Yeah, but having so much sex with someone who is apparently so ugly you can"t bring yourself to post a silhouette of her in a public place is not exactly something to be proud of.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Aamina, I apologize. We didn"t know what we had until we lost it. We miss you, bro. I"d internet fistbump you but I think you"d prefer a headbutt.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Kuriin said:
edit: Guy I"m dating is totally hot. I would totally try and get him to fuck yer poosae and me you up the butt. Or vice versa. Or maybe you have a strapon. :O He"s got a nice sized rock hard cock.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I knew a gay guy once that talked really detailed about blowjobs and shit, and when the straight guys yelled at him, he threw a hissy fit about our double standard, yet again we pointed out no one"s talking about the inside wall of a vagina.

But even then, even if we did talk about that, that doesn"t mean it"s cool to talk about some dudes asshole or whatever, because your audience is a bunch of straight dudes. If you"re in a group of gay guys with 1 straight guy, go for it (assuming the other gay guys don"t also think you"re being way too detailed and gross, which they probably do). But whatever you"re speaking about, you gotta adjust it for the audience.

Aamina said:
Supershortselective memory strikes again! I guess that"d be even funnier if I didn"t have sex yesterday. Or, barring my current gf, the last one. Or, barring that, you know, having a lot of sex the first three years I was married. HAHAHA THOUGH HE NEVER HAS SEX
I knew the Sleeper would awaken!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:
Most of the kids I"ve seen raised by single mothers played them like a harp and made out like bandits, had no discipline, and totally got away with tons of shit.
Crazy ex had 2 kids that were exactly this... nosy little assholes. Didn"t take "no" for an answer, to make matters worse she had a pedagogic education so she should have been able to handle it... ah well. Didn"t want any help either.

Ravvenn said:
You should date me, actually. If I could have kids, our babies would be so fucking pretty. I would most certainly be honored to pee on you, too.
Ravvenn said:
A gay sammich...

This is the sort of thing I dream of!
NoFAPuary just ended for another dozen users.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
001001102 said:
I wouldn"t even have approached this subject with her 6 months ago because I was happy having a female to talk to on a semi-regular basis.
Ah well it was worth a shot. Hopefully now you"ll be more direct with your wants instead of it being a momentary thing because of your short lived moment.

Might as well keep being friends with her while checking out other possibilities, maybe it"ll make her jealous (not that she matters anymore imo) but yeah..

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
lost said:
Might as well keep being friends with her while checking out other possibilities, maybe it"ll make her jealous (not that she matters anymore imo) but yeah..
I second that idea. Good call, lost. Casually mention the other chicks your talking to/going on dates with when you talk to this chick, perhaps in the context of "advice". Something like "this girl I"m talking to is really pretty, but I don"t know if we have a lot in common..." and go from there. You get the idea. Could re-kindle if she gets jealous.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Haast said:
I second that idea. Good call, lost. Casually mention the other chicks your talking to/going on dates with when you talk to this chick, perhaps in the context of "advice". Something like "this girl I"m talking to is really pretty, but I don"t know if we have a lot in common..." and go from there. You get the idea. Could re-kindle if she gets jealous.
^ Yep, very good idea. If she still expresses interest (this might just be body language), you should definitely say something about it.